Right wing nuts thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

if it is real, i hope it was forwarded to the police and they arrest him for passing fake money as real.
    Although i am not sure if a homeless person tried to pay with a 'For Motion Picure Use Only' $5 Bill if they would arrest him for it. from what i understand is they do not feel close to a real bill.

if it is real, i hope it was forwarded to the police and they arrest him for passing fake money as real.
    Although i am not sure if a homeless person tried to pay with a 'For Motion Picure Use Only' $5 Bill if they would arrest him for it. from what i understand is they do not feel close to a real bill.
    Even if there are no charges, either for the guy passing out the money or the homeless people trying to spend it, why do this?

You’re homeless, you haven’t eaten all day, some kind soul finally gives you some money and you can finally get something to eat

Only to find out at the register that the bills are fake , no food for you and get out of here before the cops are called

Why in the ever loving fork would some jerk do that to somebody????

Last edited:
    Even this there are no charges, either for the guy passing out the money or the homeless people trying to spend it, why do this?

You’re homeless, you haven’t eaten all day, some kind soul finally gives you some money and you can finally get something to eat

Only to find out at the register that the bills are fake and no food for you

He is simply a terrible person.

He probably wasn't the top student in high school civics. Then again, considering it's Texas...

My guess is he's probably from out of state, Idaho or some such state. Anybody that lives in Texas and has been around the border is accustomed to those inland border check points. All you literally have to do is tell them you're a US citizen (not even show an ID) and 9 times out of 10 they'll wave you past. It's stupid and pointless to argue.

Even this there are no charges, either for the guy passing out the money or the homeless people trying to spend it, why do this?

Only to find out at the register that the bills are fake and no food for you

It appeared to be real, and also an admission of a crime if he ever actually did it. Tweet seems to have been deleted. He’s a horrible person for sure. Another lowlife elevated by Trump. Go figure.

My guess is he's probably from out of state, Idaho or some such state. Anybody that lives in Texas and has been around the border is accustomed to those inland border check points. All you literally have to do is tell them you're a US citizen (not even show an ID) and 9 times out of 10 they'll wave you past. It's stupid and pointless to argue.
    But, he’s a ‘Murican, damnit.

Map of places in South Dakota where Kristi Noem is banned:

1715623280348.png

It appeared to be real, and also an admission of a crime if he ever actually did it. Tweet seems to have been deleted. He’s a horrible person for sure. Another lowlife elevated by Trump. Go figure.
    More on this
    =========

Johnny McEntee, the former White House Trump aide closely linked to plans for radical federal government reform should Donald Trump win re-election, stoked outrage with a TikTok video in which he claimed to give unhoused people fake money, thereby to ensure their arrest.

“So I always keep this fake Hollywood money in my car,” McEntee said in the videoposted last week by The Right Stuff, a dating site for rightwingers of which McEntee is a co-founder.

“So when a homeless person asks for money, then I give them like a fake $5 bill. So I feel good about myself. They feel good. And then when they go to use it, they get arrested. So I’m actually like helping clean up the community, you know, getting them off the street.”

The video included a caption: “Just a joke. Everyone calm down.”

But that only pointed to the outrage it stoked.

Tara Setmayer, a former Republican operative now an adviser to the anti-Trump Lincoln Project, called McEntee “a cruel, indecent Peice of work”, or piece of shirt.

“I can’t imagine being this awful as a human being,” Setmayer added. “Which explains why I’m proudly not Maga [a Trump supporter] and working so hard to defeat this ilk.”

David Corn, the Washington bureau chief of Mother Jones magazine, asked: “How broken must you be to do this and think it’s funny?”

In 2018, McEntee was bruised but not broken by his own unhousing: from the White House on the orders of John Kelly, the former US Marine Corps general who was Trump’s second chief of staff……

A Guardian investigation has identified former University of California, Irvine (UCI) lecturer Jonathan Keeperman as the man behind the prominent “new right” publishing house Passage Press and the influential Twitter persona Lomez.

The identification is based on company and property records, source interviews and open-source online materials.

The reporting has revealed that Keeperman’s current status as a key player and influential tastemaker in a burgeoning proto-fascist movement came after years of involvement in far-right internet forums.

Much of that journey coincided with his time at one of the country’s most well-regarded writing programs: Keeperman first came to UCI as a master of fine arts (MFA) student, and was also a lecturer in the English department from 2013 to 2022, according to public records.

The emergence of Passage Press and other such publishers has been a key part of the development of a swathe of the current American far right, which is seeking to capture US institutions – or develop far-right equivalents – as part of a political and cultural war against what it sees as the dominance of a liberal “regime” in America.…..

Former Fox News Host Tucker Carlson says conspiracy theorist and conservativecommentator Alex Jones has tapped into a supernatural force that allows him to predict the future.

Carlson made the comments on a recent episode of Joe Rogan's podcast.

“He’s channeling something,” Carlson said. “I’ve asked him about it. ‘How did you do that?’ At length, during dinner on my barn recently. We’re talking about this. ‘How’d you do that?’ ‘I don't know. It just came to me.’ And that’s real. That is real. The supernatural is real and I don’t know why it’s hard for the modern mind — I guess because it’s a materialist mind — to accept that.”

He continued, explaining the idea of the prophet throughout history.

“That’s not a new phenomenon. It’s happened throughout history," Carlson said. "There are people called prophets, and there are people who were prophets who weren’t called prophets, but there are people who have information or parts of information, bits of information, visions of information come to them and then they relay it.”……

I knew I remembered this article, just spent ten minutes looking for it on EE
    ====================

A British woman has pleaded guilty to being part of a global monkey torture network.

Holly LeGresley, 37, from Kidderminster in Worcestershire, admitted uploading 22 images and 132 videos of monkeys being tortured to an online chat group.

She was charged after an investigation by the BBC into the torture of monkeys overseas. The investigation exposed a global network involving a private online group paying people in Indonesia to kill and torture baby monkeys on video.

The BBC said LeGresley used the username “The Immolator” and ran a poll for members of the group on which method of torture should be inflicted upon an infant monkey.

LeGresley pleaded guilty to charges of publishing obscene articles and intentionally encouraging animal cruelty at Worcester magistrates court on Tuesday.

The court heard West Mercia police charged LeGresley after being informed by the National Wildlife Crime Unit, a UK police department.

A second defendant, Adriana Orme, 55, of Ryall, near Upton-upon Severn, Worcestershire, did not indicate any plea to similar charges.

The court was told the women had “not carried out monkey torture themselves”.……

Hope the Jets go 0-17 until he's gone.
    Works for me.

I find it interesting but unsurprising that RW celebrities/athletes are acceptable to RW politicians/whack jobs but LW celebrities/athletes must shut up.

Btw, I have reconsidered. The Jets can go 0-9 and then cut Rodgers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom