Right wing nuts thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

She's famous for being a minority who speaks against minorities, and the far right is quick to embrace any minority who speaks against minorities, especially their own. She was fired from the Daily Wire because she spoke against the only minority you can't speak against in the Daily Wire, the Jews. She bit the hand that fed her (Ben Shapiro).
    Yeah, I know. It is just funny because if it weren’t for that gig we would not have heard of her.

She's famous for being a minority who speaks against minorities, and the far right is quick to embrace any minority who speaks against minorities, especially their own. She was fired from the Daily Wire because she spoke against the only minority you can't speak against in the Daily Wire, the Jews. She bit the hand that fed her (Ben Shapiro).
    when a minority speaks against other minorities, the right puts them on a pedestal. When a white person speaks out about other white people, the right chastizes them and call them a Liberal...lol

One of the people who helped Rittenhouse beat his murder rap is speaking out about the miscreant. He’s a dangerous combination of arrogance and stupidity, and I predict he will end up killing again, sadly. The guy tells how they cleaned him up, researched his story to find the best angle with at least 3 mock trials, used extensive jury selection tactics. Forced him to get his GED on line, knowing he cheated by Googling everything.

So when people on here felt his testimony and tears looked fake, or at least rehearsed, we were absolutely correct.

More info from the same guy:

Last edited:
    One of the people who helped Rittenhouse beat his murder rap is speaking out about the miscreant. He’s a dangerous combination of arrogance and stupidity, and I predict he will end up killing again, sadly. The guy tells how they cleaned him up, researched his story to find the best angle with at least 3 mock trials, used extensive jury selection tactics. Forced him to get his GED on line, knowing he cheated by Googling everything.

A TEN????!?!?

Ye gods. The stupidest, most ignorant lugnut I knew in high school got a 22. Don't you get a fifteen just for not eating the crayon?

A TEN????!?!?

Ye gods. The stupidest, most ignorant lugnut I knew in high school got a 22. Don't you get a fifteen just for not eating the crayon?
    It was said he was barred from ever taking the test again, that’s how bad it was. He dropped out of middle school. Like his IQ is probably pretty low. And someone else said he thought he should get into one of the elite programs and sent videos of him tearing down his AR-15 to the recruiting office that had some alarming behavior. 🤷‍♀️. I don’t know how much of this to believe, but his public behavior checks out with the low IQ stuff at least.

So when people on here felt his testimony and tears looked fake, or at least rehearsed, we were absolutely correct.

More info from the same guy:

There were some posters on here (or maybe the Saints board back then) who defended this piece of garbage.....I hope karma finds him soon....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom