QAnon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

Ben Collins has carved out a beat for himself covering conspiracy theories and he’s good at it. Here is a piece he wrote about how more attention needs to be paid to these theories by mainstream media, explaining how and why it happens that normal people get sucked into this stuff. It is totally worth the read. I could use some help talking to people in my own life who have tendencies to believe stuff like this.

Before the internet, we used to shake our heads and make fun of the people who believed the stories they read in the National Enquirer and similar checkout counter tabloids. They were often bored housewives with little going on in their lives who bought the stories as true that there was a bat baby in Kentucky, that Elvis was living as a recluse in the Ozarks and Marilyn Monroe had an threesome with Albert Einstein and Hitler. Now those people are your Facebook friends, your neighbors and family and your congressmen. It's on the internet, so it must be true.

Yes, but it seemed a lot more harmless as well. I don’t recall the National Enquirer trying to foment a civil war.

That's true. It was unbelievable that anyone could possibly believe the garbage and conspiracies found in their pages. Now we have crazy stories made up by anonymous people on the internet and people lap it up like it came down from the mountain with Moses. Ridiculous UFO stories never hurt anyone, but these people now are intentionally trying to provoke, misinform and foment mistrust and violence. Foreign entities doing this is one thing, since they can be seen as looking out for their national interest at the expense of ours, but the actions of some people domestically are seditious and treasonous. Free speech howling at the moon is protected; inciting civil war is not.

This is most definitely worth a read. And since I hate myself, I’ve been reading some big Q accounts on Twitter this morning. They are living in a mirror image of reality. They believe Trump has to activate the military to SAVE America. To uphold the constitution. It’s hard to wrap your head around the delusions.

This is most definitely worth a read. And since I hate myself, I’ve been reading some big Q accounts on Twitter this morning. They are living in a mirror image of reality. They believe Trump has to activate the military to SAVE America. To uphold the constitution. It’s hard to wrap your head around the delusions.

very interesting article

thanks for posting

So the article has left me wondering this: how many Q people sorta know, deep down, that it isn’t real. It’s just a fun diversion for them, gives them a ready group of online pals to talk to, etc? Fun to sort of play at “saving the country”?

The answer could very well determine how the next ten to twenty years go in this country. I wish we knew how many are playing along and how many are truly dangerous.

Early rumors are that the Nashville bomber believed the 5G conspiracy crap, which has been rolled up into Q. Seems like the ATT building may have been the target.

Early rumors are that the Nashville bomber believed the 5G conspiracy crap, which has been rolled up into Q. Seems like the ATT building may have been the target.

I posted in the covid thread. A coworker shared a FB post that summarized the bombing was done by the gubment because that building served a supercomputer (nicknamed Kraken.. Lol no lie) that awas to be handling the audit data of Dominion voting machines.

There is much more in the post but I couldn't take another 10 seconds.

Lin Wood is now publicly accusing the chief justice of illegal adoption through Jeffrey Epstein, and the insinuation is that Roberts is part of a pedophilia ring.

How has this man not be detained or at least questioned?

577EADA5-D1AA-4CBA-8E51-50378FAD0B5F.jpeg
    BEDA7B76-B62A-44D8-B1CB-D49EB9052AE4.jpeg

How has this man not be detained or at least questioned?

So the next set of tweets will be telling us how Pompeo has also been identified as a deep state communist. At least we’ll get a lesson on the entire chain of command as they are each identified as treasonous.

Lin Wood . It’s a thread.

I am waiting for Sacha Baron Cohen to come forward as the person behind QAnon.

The LIZARD SQUAD???? REALLY???? These guys arent even really trying any longer. Their ridiculousness is lapped up immediately so they really dont even have to put forth an effort.

Here’s what I am learning. Lin Wood doesn’t have anyone in his life who loves him enough to stage an intervention. Seriously. If someone I love was posting this stuff it would be like a five alarm fire. We would be calling in doctors, anything, to help them. Not letting them go on about it in public. I don’t get it. He so obviously needs help....

So Lin Wood thinks that people obtain information for blackmailing purposes by showing up with a camera and asking the target of the blackmail scheme to commit heinous acts on camera for them?

On top of that, he believed that this information was uncovered and entrusted to a single unsuccessful actor with substance abuse issues as opposed to every major news outlet and police force in the world?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom