QAnon (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

So I guess Pence is part of the QAnon group now....

And David Icke played a major role in starting this rebrand. He's been pedaling for over 20 years exactly what the cult of QAnon are spreading. I know for a fact that David Icke doesn't believe the crap he says. I saw him deny he ever said the things I saw him say.

As a screenwriter who leans toward science fiction, I like to watch crazy conspiracy videos to get ideas. I watched hours of videos of Icke's presentations back in the late 90's and early 00's. He was very overt about relying on The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as historical truth. By the way, it was originally published in Russia of all places.

Like any good cult leader or snake oil salesmen, he sprinkled in a few historical truths into his muck of lies. He did lots of large venues back then all across the US and he always had a packed house. The funny thing is that Icke claimed Trump was part of the child sex abusing and torturing Illuminati.

Tragically, I think a lot of the people who buy into QAnon are people who were sexually abused as children by people of status. If you are a survivor of that, then it's easy to believe that there is some sinister shadow government behind it all. I think that's born out of the fact that, like with the Catholic church and with the Epstein bunch, people of status who harm other people are often legally and publicly protected, including child sexual abuse.

That fact makes it easy for someone who is a survivor of that to see it as a shadow government conspiracy.

This is just one of the other instances that show it is much more expensive for our society not to fund public mental health care than it costs us to fund it.

Yeah, those people are bat shirt crazy. Yoga then videos on sex trafficking on a Russian search engine.

Here's the full Time piece. It's a good read.

The rise in conspiratorial thinking is the product of several interrelated trends: declining trust in institutions; demise of local news; a social-media environment that makes rumor easy to spread and difficult to debunk; a President who latches onto anything and anyone he thinks will help his political fortunes. It’s also a part of our wiring. “The brain likes crazy,” says Nicco Mele, the former director of Harvard’s Shorenstein Center, who studies the spread of online disinformation and conspiracies. Because of this, experts say, algorithms on platforms like Facebook and YouTube are designed to serve up content that reinforces existing beliefs–learning what users search for and feeding them more and more extreme content in an attempt to keep them on their sites.

All this madness contributes to a political imbalance. On the right, conspiracy theories make Trump voters even more loyal to the President, whom many see as a warrior against enemies in the “deep state.” It also protects him against an October surprise, as no matter what news emerges about Trump, a growing group of U.S. voters simply won’t believe it. On the left, however, conspiracy theories often weaken voters’ allegiance to Biden by making them less likely to trust the voting process. If they believe their votes won’t matter because shadowy elites are pulling the country’s strings, why bother going through the trouble of casting a ballot?

And now we start to see the current pulled back a little bit to reveal who is really behind QAnon. Who would have something to gain by falsely accusing people who are standing against fascists, fascists in this country being white nationalists/supremacists, as starting the fires in Oregon?

When Q turns out to be the guy who owns 4chan and 8chan, I wonder what all of the clowns that follow that garbage are going to say?

I mean they won’t give it up, marks never do, but I wonder how they will spin it. Q is supposed to be some high ranking official in the government, not the guy who covers for pedophiles as “free speech” on his websites.

Something occurred to me just now with the recent accusations from Trump that Biden is on "performance enhancing drugs." Is that a possible reference to adrenochrome? (I.e., as per QAnon, Democrats and Hollywood elites are cannibal pedophiles, harvesting adrenochrome from their young victims for secret raves.) Trump also recently retweeted a tweet with #PedoBiden...just coincidence or is he dog whistling to some of the crazies in his base?

Something occurred to me just now with the recent accusations from Trump that Biden is on "performance enhancing drugs." Is that a possible reference to adrenochrome? (I.e., as per QAnon, Democrats and Hollywood elites are cannibal pedophiles, harvesting adrenochrome from their young victims for secret raves.) Trump also recently retweeted a tweet with #PedoBiden...just coincidence or is he dog whistling to some of the crazies in his base?

Yep that is what I always thought.

This is what that whole Q nonsense is based on.

Saw this comment posted on a friends facebook page (not by my friend, but by a friend of his). Smdh.

1600879131561.png

Saw this comment posted on a friends facebook page (not by my friend, but by a friend of his). Smdh.

1600879131561.png
    Busloads of cultists led by the richest and most powerful people in the world, and also backed by Satan, rolled up to a city with plans to "steal, kill, and destroy," but unexpectedly encountered a bunch of retirees on Harleys and were like "on second thought, we better not... let's go home" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously. If all it takes is dudes on Harley’s to stop the Satanic takeover of the world we are in pretty good shape.

Frankly I am a little disappointed in the NWO. Hollywood Hogan caused more havoc when he was running it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom