QAnon (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

This is alarming and sort of confirms what I heard a former US congressman (R) say on a podcast. The Q stuff has infiltrated many pastors, they are preaching it from their pulpits.

I'm a former minister. Not once in my 20 years of ministry did I speak about politics other than to encourage people to do their own homework and go vote. Pastors and ministers who preach politics from the pulpit should not be doing so. I'd have no problem with a church removing them for doing that. Unfortunately, that almost never happens.

2 weeks. It’s always 2 weeks.

bccbca6f71ee718b3e5df0e5687fff11.jpg

CNN will have a “special report” on QAnon tonight...

I watched that shirt last night and it was downright scary the extents these people have gone and continue to go. It reported that's there's actually one Q-conspiracy going around now that everything is fine because Biden is actually secretly working with Q. JFC.

:facepalm:

Last edited:
    I watched that shirt lady night and it was downright scary the extents these people have gone and continue to go. It reported that's there's actually one Q-conspiracy going around now that everything is fine because Biden is actually secretly working with Q. JFC.

:facepalm:

I watched it today

truly scary stuff

and oddly fascinating how they’ll jump from hoop to hoop

when one prophecy doesn’t happen they just move to the next thing

the Biden thing that it’s all part of the plan is just plain bizzare

Some looking for a way to escape
    ==========================

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Ceally Smith spent a year down the rabbit hole of QAnon, devoting more and more time to researching and discussing the conspiracy theory online. Eventually it consumed her, and she wanted out.

She broke up with the boyfriend who recruited her into the movement, took six months off social media, and turned to therapy and yoga.

“I was like: I can’t live this way. I’m a single mom, working, going to school and doing the best for my children,” said Smith, 32, of Kansas City, Missouri. “I personally didn’t have the bandwidth to do this and show up for my children. Even if it was all true, I just couldn’t do it anymore.”

More than a week after Donald Trump departed the White House, shattering their hopes that he would expose the worldwide cabal, some QAnon adherents have concocted ever more elaborate stories to keep their faith alive.

But others like Smith are turning to therapy and online support groups to talk about the damage done when beliefs collide with reality.........

Quite the flip
    =============
    House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy claimed during a Fox News interview last August that “there’s no place for QAnon in the Republican Party.” But it turns out there is a spot for the conspiracy theory that former President Donald Trump is fighting against a satanic pedophilic cabal run by prominent Democrats — and it’s on the House Education and Labor Committee.

During a closed-door meeting on Wednesday, McCarthy’s caucus decided not only to not sanction QAnon-embracing first-term Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) — who in addition to QAnon has endorsed the murder of the House Speaker and was filmed harassing a survivor of a school shooting she claimed was a false flag — but is going forward with plans to place her on the education and budget committees.

Following Wednesday’s meeting, McCarthy said during a press conference that Greene made remarks “denouncing QAnon” — something she has not done publicly — then added, “I don’t even know what [QAnon] is.”

McCarthy proclaiming ignorance about a conspiracy theory that played a crucial role in motivating the January 6 insurrection that left five people dead is hard to believe, given that he’s had to repeatedly weigh in on the topic. But it’s indicative of how the theory has moved toward the mainstream of Republican politics in recent months — and the tacit acceptance of mainstream leaders of the party............

Kevin McCarthy’s remarkable flip-flop from “there’s no place for QAnon” to “I don’t even know what it is” (msn.com)

Quite the flip
    =============
    House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy claimed during a Fox News interview last August that “there’s no place for QAnon in the Republican Party.” But it turns out there is a spot for the conspiracy theory that former President Donald Trump is fighting against a satanic pedophilic cabal run by prominent Democrats — and it’s on the House Education and Labor Committee.

During a closed-door meeting on Wednesday, McCarthy’s caucus decided not only to not sanction QAnon-embracing first-term Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) — who in addition to QAnon has endorsed the murder of the House Speaker and was filmed harassing a survivor of a school shooting she claimed was a false flag — but is going forward with plans to place her on the education and budget committees.

Following Wednesday’s meeting, McCarthy said during a press conference that Greene made remarks “denouncing QAnon” — something she has not done publicly — then added, “I don’t even know what [QAnon] is.”

McCarthy proclaiming ignorance about a conspiracy theory that played a crucial role in motivating the January 6 insurrection that left five people dead is hard to believe, given that he’s had to repeatedly weigh in on the topic. But it’s indicative of how the theory has moved toward the mainstream of Republican politics in recent months — and the tacit acceptance of mainstream leaders of the party............

Kevin McCarthy’s remarkable flip-flop from “there’s no place for QAnon” to “I don’t even know what it is” (msn.com)
    Yeah, we need a facepalm reaction option... SMDH, but then again, what do you expect from the coward who recently flew to FL to kiss the hamberder ring...

So Q lady is in front of the House saying she knows Q is false. Her wording is telling, though. She intends to take no personal responsibility for her beliefs.

She said “i was allowed to believe” disinformation. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

So Q lady is in front of the House saying she knows Q is false. Her wording is telling, though. She intends to take no personal responsibility for her beliefs.

Disingenuous at best. The only reason she's backing off her previous comments and posts is because of self preservation. Not any sort of sense that what she previously believed was actually wrong-headed.

"allowed to believe". Like, she needs handlers? A nanny? Did someone let her out without a helmet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom