QAnon (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

It's possible. Or, he may have, for once in his whitebread life, been the victim of bias.

My own company has had some discussions at high levels about breaking up the Indian Mafia in several departments.

It's possible. He could also win the lottery and the odds of experiencing anti-white bias in the workplace is about equally long.

However, for the believers in grievance populism that is ALWAYS the answer if a minority gets a job or promotion over them or another white man. The idea someone not white could be "better" is such a foreign concept to them.

Their problem isn't intelligence, it's critical thinking skills. You can have all the information in the world, but if you can't logically think through it to draw reasonable conclusions there's something else in play. This is a major issue for a big chunk of America right now. They have been taught what to think, not how to think. Some of them are really "smart" from a pure knowledge standpoint.

What he said! Although, education helps inform critical thinking skills.

It's possible. He could also win the lottery and the odds of experiencing anti-white bias in the workplace is about equally long.

However, for the believers in grievance populism that is ALWAYS the answer if a minority gets a job or promotion over them or another white man. The idea someone not white could be "better" is such a foreign concept to them.

@Taurus has a point. I don't know that it is anti-white bias, or that there is an "Indian mafia", but back when we engineers were trusted with conducting technical interviews in my place of work (been there for 15 yrs), in at least 2 occasions it was clear that the most qualified person didn't even get an offer.

@Taurus has a point. I don't know that it is anti-white bias, or that there is an "Indian mafia", but back when we engineers were trusted with conducting technical interviews in my place of work (been there for 15 yrs), in at least 2 occasions it was clear that the most qualified person didn't even get an offer.

Was it a "who you know" situation though? I've seen plenty of people get jobs with no interview at all because they had worked with the person before and knew they were good. I'd be lying if I said I don't do it. I have a set of people that I pull with me either to other departments and even to other companies. In the 90's when we were hopping job-to-job a lot I had a team and where ever I went I brought them. I never even interviewed folks for most positions. We just hired a new VP with no interviews because my boss and his boss worked with her before.

Heck, I've been hired that way. Twice I've been in situations where the company accepted resumes because they had to but never interviewed a single person because they had already decided it was my job.

I just think we have to be really careful about the angle we look at things from. This will always be a who you know world. That's not bias, it's smart. A person you've never worked with is an unknown and a risk even if they look more qualified on paper.

"Anti-white" bias? No.
    Anti everyone-but-fellow-Indians bias? Oh, absolutely.
    We've got departments that're 100% the same ethnicity. But because it's a minority ethnicity, they've gotten away with it.

Was it a "who you know" situation though? I've seen plenty of people get jobs with no interview at all because they had worked with the person before and knew they were good. I'd be lying if I said I don't do it. I have a set of people that I pull with me either to other departments and even to other companies. In the 90's when we were hopping job-to-job a lot I had a team and where ever I went I brought them. I never even interviewed folks for most positions. We just hired a new VP with no interviews because my boss and his boss worked with her before.

Heck, I've been hired that way. Twice I've been in situations where the company accepted resumes because they had to but never interviewed a single person because they had already decided it was my job.

I just think we have to be really careful about the angle we look at things from. This will always be a who you know world. That's not bias, it's smart. A person you've never worked with is an unknown and a risk even if they look more qualified on paper.

I don't want to derail the thread, but I'll say, they weren't cases of the devil you know. There was this particular case, a group of engineers actually complained to HR, questioning the hiring of one candidate (who wasn't even the second best) over the candidate who we (engineers, immediate group manager) agreed was by far the best person for the job, and the response was to remove engineers from technical interviews; instead, we now submit technical questions to HR and they conduct the interviews.

And yes, the guy who was hired was Indian.

I don't want to derail the thread, but I'll say, they weren't cases of the devil you know. There was this particular case, a group of engineers actually complained to HR, questioning the hiring of one candidate (who wasn't even the second best) over the candidate who we (engineers, immediate group manager) agreed was by far the best person for the job, and the response was to remove engineers from technical interviews; instead, we now submit technical questions to HR and they conduct the interviews.

And yes, the guy who was hired was Indian.

I'd be interested to know more, but it's hard for someone like me from the outside looking in to fully understand.

I've been in the industry for 30 years. I've been a hiring manager for 25 of those and Director for the last 15. I've worked at over a dozen companies and other than some H1B issues when it came to layoffs (we had to layoff better people because we couldn't layoff people there on an H1B), I've never seen anything like this. I've worked with a ton of Indians too, especially right now.

What they had wasn’t really faith in Christianity, and I’m with Incumbent, it’s for the best that this false faith is shaken and hopefully they will come back into reality.

I agree, Christianity was just an available weapon that they could weaponize and most of them were probably raised Christian anyways....my fear is they will latch on to some new conspiracy theory(s)...like forever....because it fills whatever emptiness they think they have....or may really have in fairness....in the end it is both sad and alarming....

Thinking of my old friend who fell into the Q trap. Unemployed chef, traveling around the country in an RV, both he and his wife "Christian ministers" or whatever with a boatload of kids. It's just really odd to me, the guy was one of the most kind, street smart kids I ever knew....he was the anti-bully type....but a lot happened to him (most of it bad) and he always had a narcissistic side....Ugh....

I'd be interested to know more, but it's hard for someone like me from the outside looking in to fully understand.

I've been in the industry for 30 years. I've been a hiring manager for 25 of those and Director for the last 15. I've worked at over a dozen companies and other than some H1B issues when it came to layoffs (we had to layoff better people because we couldn't layoff people there on an H1B), I've never seen anything like this. I've worked with a ton of Indians too, especially right now.

Sounds like you have the good fortune to work with organizations with scruples.

Sounds like you have the good fortune to work with organizations with scruples.

On this one subject. Believe me, I have experienced my fair share of other craziness and moments where the lack on integrity was mind blowing, especially when working with my counterparts in Sales (I’m a Professional Services Director).

(I’m a Professional Services Director).

1611260508920.png

(putting this here since she is a Q believer) looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene announced on her twitter that she has filed articles of impeachment against Joe Biden.

They need to permaban her from Twitter NOW

Just had a look at the Q Reddit-like website. I learned that Joe Biden is an evil mastermind that had Seal Team Six assassinated but he's also so dumb that he just repeats whatever people say to him over an earpiece.

Also, most Democratic members of congress have already been arrested and replace with body doubles, but they are also still in office so they can resign en masse to avoid being arrested.

(putting this here since she is a Q believer) looks like Marjorie Taylor Greene announced on her twitter that she has filed articles of impeachment against Joe Biden.

as of last night, when last I checked, she had made the claim but had actually not filed anything

edit: I am trying to find the report that included a screenshot with no such filing, but cannot find it - so maybe it has changed, formally by now

I had an epiphany last night while reading Saints Report. These QAnon guys have got it right. Why do I need to live in THIS reality?!?! I'm perfectly fine in my own. In my own the following happened.

2010 With a healthy Reggie Bush, Chris Ivory and Jimmy Graham (all rested the previous week vs Tampa)

Saints jump out to a 17-7 lead on the Seahawks and continue pounding them winning 34-14. The 5th seeded Saints then go to Chicago and avenge their NFC Championship loss with a 42-10 smack down. They then destroy #6 seed Green Bay 38-3 in the Dome before beating Pittsburgh 28-10 in Super Bowl XLV

2011 Pierre Thomas doesn't get knocked out on the first drive by San Francisco and we never even hear Vernon Davis's name. Saints win 42-17. They end Eli's season in the NFC Championship game 56-17 making the 49-24 beating they handed them earlier in the year look tame. In Super Bowl XLVI the Saints topple Brady and the Patriots 27-23. Brees get's his 3rd Super Bowl MVP.

2012 The NFL can't tarnish the league and punish their 3 peat winning Super Bowl Champions. Instead they whack the Vikings for their bounty program and Brad Childrish is banned for two years even though he's not even in the league anymore. Saints go 12-4 with Sean Payton at the helm it's only good enough for 2nd in the South. As a 5th seed they get past Washington 31-27. Upset #1 Seed Atlanta 31-27 and Crush #2 seed San Fransico 38-10. Saints become first team to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium and 4 peat beating Baltimore 37-34. Brees captures his 4th Super Bowl MVP.

2013 Saints don't lose to the Rams in the regular season winning them the NFC South and the #2 seed. They knock San Fransico out of the playoffs for the 3rd straight year 23-13 before upsetting #1 Seed Seattle 27-23 and humiliatingly poor Payton Manning 43-8 in Super Bowl XLVIII. Brees net his 5th Super Bowl MVP. No on can dispute he is the GOAT despite being 5 foot 11.

2014 Saints have an off year but beat Atlanta in the opener to go 8-8 and win the NFC South again. Truck #5 Arizona 27-16 in the 1st round. Stun #1 seattle 28-17 in the 2nd and #2 Green Bay 28-22 in the NFC Championship game. Takes Brady and the Patriots out 28-24 for their 6th straight Super Bowl. Again. No on can dispute he is the GOAT despite being 5 foot 10.

2015 Saints run ends. Finish 7-9. It's ok we get to watch Cam Newton wussy out on a fumble and lose the Super Bowl.
    2016 Saints run ends. Finish 7-9. It's ok we get to watch Matt Ryan blow a 28-3 lead and lose the Super Bowl

2017 Saints are reloaded!! Marcus Williams doesn't develop sudden paralysis and tackles Tre Diggs Saints win 24-23. Brad Childress cries somewhere. Nick Foles is no match for Brees in the NFC Championship going down 38-17. Tom Brady loses his 3rd Super Bowl to 5 foot 9 Drew Brees.

2018 Saints Whats that?!?!?! A FLAG ON THE PLAY!?!?!?!? Saints beat the Rams. Send Tom Brady to his 4th Super Bowl loss to midget Drew Brees.

Miniature Drew Brees calls it a career with 8 Super Bowl MVP's and turns the reigns over to Saints 2017 top draft pick. Patrick Mahomes.

2019 Undeafeated Saints win Super Bowl
    2020 Undeafeated Saints win Super Bowl saves planet Earth from aliens by winning a football game against their best players even though the aliens took their powers from Drew Brees, Jerry Rice and LaDanian Thomlinson.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom