QAnon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

I would not say that.

Q is the most bullshirt ever in the history of man.

Q makes the knights templar crap and aliens and even that crazy hollywood religion completely believable.

Q people are a special breed of stupid. That I did not know existed.
    you think the knights templar is illusory? ...interesting

Did everyone's relatives radio in from their bunkers to check on the revolution today?

Q is spinning.

It is affecting people's faith. Not in Q, but in Christianity. Like, actual Christianity. People that saw Q as the intervention of God. Trump as God's gift to mankind, to America. Their belief in literal miracles actually deluded them into thinking that there was some actual deux ex machina that was going to just apparate today and *PRESTO* Trump was going to be President for 4 years.

These people have invested so much of themselves in this, existential crisis is putting it mildly.

And I am seeing it play out in my own family... like, immediate family. It defies logic and I NEVER would have believed this. Even two years ago, I would not have.

Q is spinning.

It is affecting people's faith. Not in Q, but in Christianity. Like, actual Christianity. People that saw Q as the intervention of God. Trump as God's gift to mankind, to America. Their belief in literal miracles actually deluded them into thinking that there was some actual deux ex machina that was going to just apparate today and *PRESTO* Trump was going to be President for 4 years.

These people have invested so much of themselves in this, existential crisis is putting it mildly.

And I am seeing it play out in my own family... like, immediate family. It defies logic and I NEVER would have believed this. Even two years ago, I would not have.

Very sad.. and i have A LOT of friends and family in the same boat.. but they have no one to blame but themselves, they wanted so bad to believe in this shyster and snake oil salesman, and they shoulda been smarter.. Tough ****, they need to stew in it for a while, and reflect on their poor judgement that came THISCLOSE to forcing ALL of us to live under a dictator/king for who knows how long, cause if Trump got reelected, he was NEVER leaving.. I ain’t so forgiving of serious, life and death shirt like that.

Q believers are not necessarily stupid, though undoubtedly some are. Mostly they are undereducated and therefore vulnerable, more so as the US population has a particular affinity for conspiracy theories. The Q phenomenon is classic psyops, and is certainly being amplified by Russia.

I don't remember if this article was posted here but it is very much worth reading. It echoes parts of lots of other reporting I've read on Q.

Q believers are not necessarily stupid, though undoubtedly some are. Mostly they are undereducated and therefore vulnerable, more so as the US population has a particular affinity for conspiracy theories. The Q phenomenon is classic psyops, and is certainly being amplified by Russia.

I don't remember if this article was posted here but it is very much worth reading. It echoes parts of lots of other reporting I've read on Q.

“educated” is one of those broadly and ill defined terms that probably means something different to each person who uses it
    Maybe there’s a distinction between ‘schooled’ (having attended school) and ‘educated’ (having learned something) - we could probably even distinguish between broadly and specially educated

Their problem isn't intelligence, it's critical thinking skills. You can have all the information in the world, but if you can't logically think through it to draw reasonable conclusions there's something else in play. This is a major issue for a big chunk of America right now. They have been taught what to think, not how to think. Some of them are really "smart" from a pure knowledge standpoint.

Their problem isn't intelligence, it's critical thinking skills. You can have all the information in the world, but if you can't logically think through it to draw reasonable conclusions there's something else in play. This is a major issue for a big chunk of America right now. They have been taught what to think, not how to think. Some of them are really "smart" from a pure knowledge standpoint.

It's not just that it's also not being able to deal with failure or think that your wrong. So when you get out into the real world and you don't get that job you wanted or get into that college you wanted "it's someone else's fault" So you look for things that confirm what you already think and that leads you further down the rabbit hole and next thing you know there is a whole secret cable of baby eating Democrat's that made you miss out on that job.

It's not just that it's also not being able to deal with failure or think that your wrong. So when you get out into the real world and you don't get that job you wanted or get into that college you wanted "it's someone else's fault" So you look for things that confirm what you already think and that leads you further down the rabbit hole and next thing you know there is a whole secret cable of baby eating Democrat's that made you miss out on that job.

Man, the job one is such a good point.

I have a couple my wife and I are really good friends with. They are diehard Trumpers and conspiracy theorists complete with anti-masking fun (we haven't seen them in a year).

He was up for a promotion at Microsoft that he didn't get. I went to his house to hang out and he goes on to tell me that an Indian guy got the job because MS is trying to drive diversity. Not that he was better qualified. Not that he'd been there longer. Not that he handled the interview better. No, it was purely based on "diversity". When I didn't feed into it he seemed confused. I pointed out to him that every promotion I've ever received people have whispered it was only because I was black. Forget the fact that I often work 20 hour days when I'm at a point I don't have to. Forget the slew of awards on my wall. Forget the millions and millions of dollars I've made my employers. Forget the fact that I have consistently greatly outperformed my peers in measurable ways.

Nah, I'm black. That's the only reason. So I told him I don't feed into that. I don't know the guy that got the job, but maybe he was just the better candidate. He's never talked to me about promotions again.

Man, the job one is such a good point.

I have a couple my wife and I are really good friends with. They are diehard Trumpers and conspiracy theorists complete with anti-masking fun (we haven't seen them in a year).

He was up for a promotion at Microsoft that he didn't get. I went to his house to hang out and he goes on to tell me that an Indian guy got the job because MS is trying to drive diversity. Not that he was better qualified. Not that he'd been there longer. Not that he handled the interview better. No, it was purely based on "diversity". When I didn't feed into it he seemed confused. I pointed out to him that every promotion I've ever received people have whispered it was only because I was black. Forget the fact that I often work 20 hour days when I'm at a point I don't have to. Forget the slew of awards on my wall. Forget the millions and millions of dollars I've made my employers. Forget the fact that I have consistently greatly outperformed my peers in measurable ways.

Nah, I'm black. That's the only reason. So I told him I don't feed into that. I don't know the guy that got the job, but maybe he was just the better candidate. He's never talked to me about promotions again.

It's possible. Or, he may have, for once in his whitebread life, been the victim of bias.

My own company has had some discussions at high levels about breaking up the Indian Mafia in several departments.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom