President Trump and First Lady have tested positive for Virus (Update: Trump to undergo televised ‘medical exam’ Friday night) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Apparently the size of the crowd at the WH political rally, (illegal, isn’t it? I thought campaign events are forbidden there), was about 400-500, much smaller than the announced goal of thousands. And Owens evidently paid transportation costs (travel and hotel) to get people to come.

"Astro-turfing," as it's amusingly called is fairly commonplace these days. Usually it happens in the corporate context like the actors paid by Entergy to attend a New Orleans City Council meeting in support of a new power plant.

It's so prolific you have companies like this: https://crowdsondemand.com/

Barron had Covid too

I never thought that he looked much like his daddy before but damn if he doesn't in this pic, right down to the facial expression
    ======================================================================

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump's 14-year-old son Barron tested positive for COVID-19 but exhibited no symptoms, after both of his parents contracted the virus, first lady Melania Trump said on Wednesday.

barron.jpg

Barron had Covid too

I never thought that he looked much like his daddy before but damn if he doesn't in this pic, right down to the facial expression
    ======================================================================

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump's 14-year-old son Barron tested positive for COVID-19 but exhibited no symptoms, after both of his parents contracted the virus, first lady Melania Trump said on Wednesday.

barron.jpg

That face sure looks like a younger version of his father. Wow. Never really noticed it before.

So I heard a doctor on one of the morning shows say something about Trump’s “immunity” that I hadn’t even thought of. He said when you receive the antibody cocktail that Trump got it very well may be that you don’t form your own antibodies, because your immune system doesn’t have to.

This is the exact mechanism for RhIg (RhoGam) which is used to prevent Rh negative women from forming the anti-D that can harm unborn babies. The product is a dose of the anti-D antibody, which coats any fetal cells that may be present in the mom’s bloodstream, therefore her own immune system doesn’t get activated to make her own anti-D. After about 90 days the RhIg leaves her system, and she is free from the harmful antibodies.

So Trump and anybody else who receives the Covid antibody preparations should really not assume they are immune on their own. They should still use masks and social distancing.

Listen to this stupid butt crevasse.

“We’re rounding the turn, our numbers are incredible despite the fact that they’re keeping certain states (North Carolina) closed. You gotta get your governor to open up the state!”

Man, this entire administration sure does love to catch the coronavirus. You really have to applaud their commitment to demonstrating that not taking the most basic precautions will result in spreading disease. I think it is brave for Pence to knowingly and intentionally spread it to crowds of rubes in the home stretch of this disastrous presidency to prove a point we already knew.

Mark Meadows told Jake Tapper “we’re not going to control the virus”. Well, duh. We know. That’s a big reason Trump will hopefully be voted out.

When he says "we" he means "this Administration".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom