President Trump and First Lady have tested positive for Virus (Update: Trump to undergo televised ‘medical exam’ Friday night) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

But meanwhile

Maybe they're the type that don't vote by mail and will get sick and not be able to vote.. win win?

I kid, I kid.

It's probably not that irresponsible for the crowd, but I'm sure he's putting his staff and the SS at risk travelling.

But meanwhile

However, it does make me think of this...

Doctor : Well, You're a little banged up but no serious injuries. Just keep off your feet for a few days.

Happy Gilmore : [after been hit by a Volkswagen driven by Donald] To hell with that. I gotta finish up.

Doctor : Fine. Do whatever you like. What would I know? I'm just a Doctor.

It's probably not that irresponsible for the crowd, but I'm sure he's putting his staff and the SS at risk travelling.

Depends on the crowd and how it’s set up. If it’s tight quarters with virtually no masks, it’s fairly high risk. (Not of getting it from Trump but from each other).

I think part of the issue here is when you take sizable groups of people who just generally aren’t taking precautions in their regular lives (because they don’t think they need to) and then put them all together, it’s a higher risk than the general public, where a significant percentage are taking precautions.

I don’t think many who show up for Trump rallies are otherwise wearing masks and limiting their interactions. These are concentrations of people who are at higher risk relative to the average person.

Depends on the crowd and how it’s set up. If it’s tight quarters with virtually no masks, it’s fairly high risk. (Not of getting it from Trump but from each other).

I think part of the issue here is when you take sizable groups of people who just generally aren’t taking precautions in their regular lives (because they don’t think they need to) and then put them all together, it’s a higher risk than the general public, where a significant percentage are taking precautions.

I don’t think many who show up for Trump rallies are otherwise wearing masks and limiting their interactions. These are concentrations of people who are at higher risk relative to the average person.
    I agree with all that. The hill was just saying based on his covid case, so I was responding with that in mind.

Maybe they're the type that don't vote by mail and will get sick and not be able to vote.. win win?

I kid, I kid.

He's also not conserving the energy he needs to allow his body to fight the virus. I'm starting to lean toward believing he might unintentionally kill himself. I think that's the rock bottom of Trump's compulsive narcissism and insecurity.

Well it's not like the good ole Governor DeSantis will do anything to stop him, so it's all fine and dandy.

Last edited:
    He's also not conserving the energy he needs to allow his body to fight the virus. I'm starting to lean toward believing he might unintentionally kill himself. I think that's the rock bottom of Trump's compulsive narcissism and insecurity.

Yeah, I get this feeling as well. I just think he's taking too many unnecessary risks.

He is living off of steroids. If you have ever had to take them, they do make you feel great. But that’s the problem here. Feeling great =! Defeating the virus.

The insidious part of this virus is it takes a while to work you over.

Herman Cain was hospitalized for a month before he died. There were reports along the way of how much betterhe felt and would be going home soon.

He is living off of steroids. If you have ever had to take them, they do make you feel great. But that’s the problem here. Feeling great =! Defeating the virus.

The insidious part of this virus is it takes a while to work you over.

Herman Cain was hospitalized for a month before he died. There were reports along the way of how much betterhe felt and would be going home soon.

Yeah, I remember reading that. I thought Cain had gotten over it, so when it was announced that he died, pretty shocking.

Apparently the size of the crowd at the WH political rally, (illegal, isn’t it? I thought campaign events are forbidden there), was about 400-500, much smaller than the announced goal of thousands. And Owens evidently paid transportation costs (travel and hotel) to get people to come.

I kid, I kid.

If they are Trump supporters, I wouldn’t put it past them to show up to the polls sick and without masks, since their fearless leader does it. The only thing that would stop them is being attached to an immobile machine. They are the irresponsible party.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom