President Trump and First Lady have tested positive for Virus (Update: Trump to undergo televised ‘medical exam’ Friday night) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

With how he and his cult are now trying to spin this as "Trump is a hero" or "The China Virus ain't so bad," I wouldn't mind one bit if he actually dies.

I don't wish death on anyone. However...

DisguisedExcellentBooby-max-1mb.gif

"I've learned so much about coronavirus."

You've been the president since the coronavirus was discovered (10 months) and came to American (9 months), and since killed 210,000 Americans but it was these four days that you "learned so much about coronavirus"?

I'd say that's outrageous to all Americans but I know it's actually a lie and he's basically doing showmanship - but that's pretty shirtty too.

"I've learned so much about coronavirus."

You've been the president since the coronavirus was discovered (10 months) and came to American (9 months), and since killed 210,000 Americans but it was these four days that you "learned so much about coronavirus"?

I'd say that's outrageous to all Americans but I know it's actually a lie and he's basically doing showmanship - but that's pretty shirtty too.
    Well yeah Chuck. It's because he only just now cared, since it affected him personally.

BTW, he has yet to say how his WIFE is doing.

One of the reasons I said Trump seemed surprisingly mellow in that first hospital video was because he referred to it as "the corona virus or whatever you want to call it." He wasn't going out of his way to call it the China Virus or Kung Flu or whatever other nonsense he's called it to pander to his base.

Heard a physician on a podcast say he feels that the president was the one who spread the virus at the Barrett receptions. He admits it’s speculation, but it’s based on his experience with treating the disease and analyzing the symptoms and the treatments they have admitted giving. He feels the president has had the virus for over 10 days at this point.

We really need to know when was the last time the president was tested and came up negative. It suggests a horrible irresponsibility if he has been continuing to have events while infected but asymptomatic, but not actually surprising.

From the AP
    =============
    .....Yet the world’s highest-profile coronavirus patient tweeted on Monday, as he was due to be released from the hospital following a three-day stay: “Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

He reiterated the message in a video Monday night, saying “Be careful,” but “don’t let it dominate you.”

“You’re going to beat it,” he said. “We have the best medical equipment, we have the best medicines.”

The advice fit in with Trump’s downplaying of the virus, his ridiculing of those who wear masks to protect themselves and others, and his insistence on holding rallies and White House events in contravention of federal guidelines.

But emergency room doctors, public health experts, survivors of the disease and those who have lost loved ones were nevertheless aghast, saying his cavalier words were especially dangerous at a time when infections are on the rise in many places.

Marc Papaj, a Seneca Nation member who lives in Orchard Park, New York, lost his mother, grandmother and aunt to COVID-19.

He was finding it tough to follow the president’s advice not to let the virus “dominate your life.”

“The loss of my dearest family members will forever dominate my life in every way for all of my days,” Papaj said, adding this about Trump: “He does not care about any of us — he’s feeling good.”

Dr. Tien Vo, who has administered more than 40,000 coronavirus tests at his clinics in California’s Imperial County, had this to say: “Oh, my Lord. That’s a very bad recommendation from the president.”..............

Heard a physician on a podcast say he feels that the president was the one who spread the virus at the Barrett receptions. He admits it’s speculation, but it’s based on his experience with treating the disease and analyzing the symptoms and the treatments they have admitted giving. He feels the president has had the virus for over 10 days at this point.

We really need to know when was the last time the president was tested and came up negative. It suggests a horrible irresponsibility if he has been continuing to have events while infected but asymptomatic, but not actually surprising.

The thing that scares me the most about coronavirus is i don't really mind if I get it I don't want to be the reason other get sick. I would not want to live with getting people I know sick and potential death.

Djt is exceptionally selfish and If he was ill it would not shock me one bit if that was the case that he had it and continued as normal.

The fact that he went to the hospital that fast after the announcing he had it smells fishy. The need for oxygen that quick doesn't fit.

The President got airlifted to the hospital, stayed for three days, was injected with "experimental medications," left against medical advice gasping and wincing in pain, for you. And what he has learned from not already dying because he had a team of doctors monitoring him around the clock is that it's just the flu after all.

He's basically saved the dumbest and most reckless stuff of his POTUS term for last.

The President got airlifted to the hospital, stayed for three days, was injected with "experimental medications," left against medical advice gasping and wincing in pain, for you. And what he has learned from not already dying because he had a team of doctors monitoring him around the clock is that it's just the flu after all.

He's basically saved the dumbest and most reckless stuff of his POTUS term for last.

And he's lying about flu - like he lies about literally everything he ever talks about.

According to CDC, the highest flu death count the US has had in the last decade is 61K ('17-'18), and the highest below that was 51K, with the average appearing somewhere in the low 30Ks.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom