Now is not the time to talk about gun control (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not using their real names was hardly the reason those sources were mocked.
    Exactly. SFL, your sources get mocked because they are pushing nonsense conspiracy theories. That’s it.

Another day, another mass shooting. Female shooter, assault rifles, and 7 people dead.

I can't believe we've gotten to the point where this is completely expected.

Another day, another mass shooting. Female shooter, assault rifles, and 7 people dead.

female shooter this time, that's a bit unexpected

Not only that, but it's a cancer that has metastasized in our culture. It used to be just mostly straight, white, single, usually racist dejected men and boys. Now it's anybody with a gun that has a gripe with something.

But that's what happens after decades of inaction on a social problem of this magnitude that has an obvious solution to address it.

right on cue
    ===========

My prayers are with the victims and families at the Covenant School in Nashville. Another absolutely horrific needless tragedy. Children and school staff should always be protected the same way politicians, money, precious stones, and gold are protected, but even more so, by good guys with guns.

Thank God for good guys with guns and thank God a good guy with a gun killed the evil mentally deranged shooter today. Joe Biden’s gun free school zones have endangered children at schools leaving them as innocent targets of sick horrible disturbed people ever since he worked as a Senator to pass this foolish law.

What a fool. What a failure.

Gun grabbers like Joe Biden and Democrats should give up their Secret Service protection and put themselves on the same level as our unprotected innocent precious children at school. School shootings should NEVER happen and will end immediately when our nations children are defended the same way Joe Biden is by good guys with guns!!! End this now.

right on cue
    ===========

My prayers are with the victims and families at the Covenant School in Nashville. Another absolutely horrific needless tragedy. Children and school staff should always be protected the same way politicians, money, precious stones, and gold are protected, but even more so, by good guys with guns.

Thank God for good guys with guns and thank God a good guy with a gun killed the evil mentally deranged shooter today. Joe Biden’s gun free school zones have endangered children at schools leaving them as innocent targets of sick horrible disturbed people ever since he worked as a Senator to pass this foolish law.

What a fool. What a failure.

Gun grabbers like Joe Biden and Democrats should give up their Secret Service protection and put themselves on the same level as our unprotected innocent precious children at school. School shootings should NEVER happen and will end immediately when our nations children are defended the same way Joe Biden is by good guys with guns!!! End this now.

She's just a despicable human being. I wouldn't take anything she says seriously. Unfortunately...she's a member of Congress. Ugh.

FsPY-I-aAAAU7-7

Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta is a privately held Italian firearms manufacturing company.

Grazie Bill

===================================

Edited to add:

To be fair

"Beretta has been making firearms longer than any other company on the planet. Headquartered outside of Milan, Italy, they have been making firearms for both the royalty and the common folk for literally centuries. The breadth of their product line is almost limitless, from world-class sporting and tactical shotguns to a wide variety of military firearms to supremely accurate bolt-action rifles, Beretta has a firearm to suit almost any need.

In the United States, Beretta is probably best-known for high-quality shotguns for hunting and the clay sports, as well as the 1301, their popular defensive/tactical shotgun. The Beretta 92 9mm pistol is a cultural icon, appearing in hundreds of movies as well as being the sidearm of choice for the United States military for decades.

In the United States, Beretta is probably best-known for high-quality shotguns for hunting and the clay sports, as well as the 1301, their popular defensive/tactical shotgun. The Beretta 92 9mm pistol is a cultural icon, appearing in hundreds of movies as well as being the sidearm of choice for the United States military for decades.

Hand Assembly

Beretta has recently shifted to producing the APX A1 Carry and APX A1 Full Sizepistols, two polymer-frame, striker-fired pistols created to satisfy the demands of both law enforcement and armed citizens. The APX A1 Carry is made here in the US at the Gallatin plant, and the APX A1 Full Size if produced in Italy.

The new facility in Tennessee is now the home of Beretta’s firearms manufacturing efforts in the United States, producing most of the products sold within our borders. The 155,000 square foot facility sits in an industrial park just outside of Gallatin in the rolling hills of Tennessee and employs over 180 people. There is also plenty of room for expansion, as Beretta owns several adjacent acres, allowing them to expand as demand for their product grows. The facility started production in April of 2016, and I recently had a chance to tour the plant and talk with Doug Linder, Beretta USA’s VP of Operations, Research and Design about what goes on inside the plant and how it plays into Beretta’s future. "

Last edited:
    These people are not okay. They’re not right in their heads or their hearts. They want to “own the Libs” so bad that they project their lack of moral compass.

2nd Amendment crazies project so much.

They truly don't care.

Nashville school shooter Audrey Hale identified as transgender and had detailed manifesto to attack Christian academy​

Ronny Reyes
    Nashville police revealed that the 28-year-old who shot and killed six people at the Covenant School, including three children, identified as transgender and had a detailed manifesto to attack the Christian academy.

Officials said Audrey Hale, a former student, entered the school Monday morning by shooting through a door on the side of the building.

While inside, Hale killed Evelyn Dieckhaus, Hallie Scruggs, and William Kinney, all age 9, as well as custodian Mike Hill and substitute teacher Cynthia Peak, both 61, and school head Katherine Koonce, 60.

I’ll wait for a better source. Pretty sure the NY Post said Paul Pelosi knew his attacker also.

As if it matters anyway - the people are dead.

I’ll wait for a better source. Pretty sure the NY Post said Paul Pelosi knew his attacker also.

As if it matters anyway - the people are dead.
    True, false, relevant, irrelevant, I certainly have no idea. However, it's interesting because female shooters are so rare, and possibly this female shooter may have identified as male.

I’ve seen the same picture of a person posted identified as the shooter with 2 entirely different names. I don’t trust anything the NYPost says because they are known to publish false stories on purpose. I also saw some poor guy in Ohio was identified as the shooter on line, and he wasn’t anywhere near Tennessee. We can wait on positive ID, imo, rather than post tabloid trash. JMO.

I’ve seen the same picture of a person posted identified as the shooter with 2 entirely different names. I don’t trust anything the NYPost says because they are known to publish false stories on purpose. I also saw some poor guy in Ohio was identified as the shooter on line, and he wasn’t anywhere near Tennessee. We can wait on positive ID, imo, rather than post tabloid trash. JMO.
    I repeat, true, false, relevant, irrelevant, I certainly have no idea. However, I don't post something unless I've seen or heard about it from several sources.

"Conflicting information about shooter’s gender identity​

Dennis Romero and Erik Ortiz
    As details about the suspect in Monday’s school shooting emerged, there was conflicting information about the assailant’s gender identity.

Nashville police said the accused Covenant School shooter was a transgender woman.

Chief John Drake said officials “feel that she identifies as trans, but we’re still in the initial investigation into all of that and if it actually played a role into this incident.”

Audrey Hale’s LinkedIn page, which indicates activity roughly a month ago and includes a job history updated 10 months ago, uses “he/him” pronouns."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom