Next Speaker of the House? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    There’s a lot of doubt that Kevin McCarthy will be able to get enough votes to become Speaker. It certainly won’t happen on the first ballot. Already Boboert and MTG are publicly at odds over it.

Maybe this is worth it’s own thread to watch. One person mentioned is Scalise.

Once again, the cruelty is the point. Also, f you for living past 90. They did their darnedest to kill you with Covid so just die already Grampa!
    Yeah, so because my mom had a small 401k when she retired (like 60,000), she'd be denied Social Security?

A Republican who raised the most money for them supposedly yelled at McCarthy on the house floor, "You forked me!".

These "moderate" repubs have no one to blame but themselves. They have equal votes and yet they have far less than equal say. There is a point when nodding yes to everything hoping for scraps would work right? I mean...when the economy crashes they'll ask McCarthy for left over food thrown in the garbage can?

“Normal” Rs just don’t exist. They want to wink and nod and seem like they’re not radical right wingers, yet they will do absolutely nothing to counter the growing influence of the QAnon caucus.

They showed a clip today of MTG saying that an airplane did NOT hit the Pentagon on 9/11. Im not sure when that was taped, but it didn’t look obviously old.

She’s a nutcase.

Gaetz is getting way to much media attention for this.

I want McCarthy ousted as Speaker, but it's extremely problematic that Gaetz is the face of all of this. We don't need is profile to be raised or ideas spread as a country and that's exactly what's happening right now.

Gaetz is getting way to much media attention for this.

I want McCarthy ousted as Speaker, but it's extremely problematic that Gaetz is the face of all of this. We don't need is profile to be raised or ideas spread as a country and that's exactly what's happening right now.
    LOL.

1696263620344.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom