New Hampshire Primary 2024 (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    This thread is obviously for anything relating to the 2024 New Hampshire Primary

Haley had a great concession speech.
    It turned into an opportunity to speak all of America.
    Fox just confessed that Haley won Independents by a margin of plus 50 to Trump's plus 30
    She landed some good jabs against Trump in her concession speech.
    Spelling out election loses attributed to Trump in 2018, 2020, and 2022. Don't vote for Trump...he's a proven loser.
    She went right after him being 77 years old. She said Trump bragged he would score better than Haley on a IQ test...or whatever test....so she wondered out loud as to why Trump did not want to share a debate stage with her?
    As I type these words it is 8:39PM and Trump is at 53.2% and Haley is at 45.9%
    This is a better result than I expected when I woke up this morning.

I just heard that exit polling learned that 7 out of 10 Trump voters said they would not vote for Haley in November and 8 out of 10 Haley voters said they would not vote for Trump in November. This is good news for the Biden campaign?

I just heard that exit polling learned that 7 out of 10 Trump voters said they would not vote for Haley in November and 8 out of 10 Haley voters said they would not vote for Trump in November. This is good news for the Biden campaign?
    Not if those Haley voters lack a spine and vote third party.

And of course Trump is already claiming it’s Democrats voting for Haley, even though anyone who was previously registered as a Democrat would have had to change their registration months ago.

I was thinking about this the other day, if she managed to pull out a W, would trump spin it as rigged? And if so, how would he do it w/o a familiar dreaded enemy (Democrats)... guess I never thought of the spin you just posted about

It can be argued that it would take a spine to vote 3rd party or against your party vs your party. I think some of Haley’s voters will vote 3rd party, but some will vote for Biden.

It can be argued that it would take a spine to vote 3rd party or against your party vs your party. I think some of Haley’s voters will vote 3rd party, but some will vote for Biden.
    No it doesn’t, IMO. It’s full on abdication of duty to keep the country safe in this particular election, at least in a state that could go either way.

I say that as a person who has voted 3rd party once before, but there wasn’t a completely insane person on the ballot. Now there is. So it’s different than most elections.

You know who makes me sick here? I mean besides Trump? Tim Scott. He owes his Senate seat to Haley, she appointed him to the Senate when she was governor. And he stands back there selling his soul to Trump. Just ugh.

Scott is especially sickening because he touts being a Christian, yet he’s supporting one of the least Christian politicians.

Scott is especially sickening because he touts being a Christian, yet he’s supporting one of the least Christian politicians.
    Almost all of Trump‘s sycophants claim to be Christian. They wear it on their sleeve.

How can any of them, any of his supporters really, look at this threat and say, yeah, that’s my guy!

We also have to remember that NH has open primaries.

It's the same here in SC coming up - and I will be a Haley voter because I have voted against Donald Trump every chance I have been able, including in the GOP primaries. And of course I will also be a Biden voter.

We also have to remember that NH has open primaries.

It's the same here in SC coming up - and I will be a Haley voter because I have voted against Donald Trump every chance I have been able, including in the GOP primaries. And of course I will also be a Biden voter.
    They said you cannot be a registered member of the opposite party and vote in the primary. Only registered independents and registered Rs can vote in the R primary. You had to change your registration officially months ago to vote in the other primary.

Could some people have done so, sure, if they were into it enough to look ahead in October and change their registration, but I’m not sure significant numbers did that. 🤷‍♀️

Watching his speech, Trump is LIVID, btw. LIVID that it was that close.

They said you cannot be a registered member of the opposite party and vote in the primary. Only registered independents and registered Rs can vote in the R primary. You had to change your registration officially months ago to vote in the other primary.

Could some people have done so, sure, if they were into it enough to look ahead in October and change their registration, but I’m not sure significant numbers did that. 🤷‍♀️

Fair point but independents outnumber Democrats in New Hampshire by 30 percent.

Nationwide about 40 percent of the electorate identifies as independent - compared to just under 30 percent for each of the parties.

In SC, it's more truly "open" meaning you can vote regardless of your party affiliation - but you can only vote in one primary, you can't vote in both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom