New Hampshire Primary 2024 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    This thread is obviously for anything relating to the 2024 New Hampshire Primary

The New Hampshire Primary takes place this coming Tuesday.....just 8 days after the Iowa Caucus. Nikki Haley certainly has her work cut out for her as she tries to narrow the gap between herself and the front runner.

I thought New Hampshire voters dislike voting for the winner in Iowa. Doesn't it seem like they usually go out of their way to select someone else? I had hoped this time they'd choose Haley. Some ARE of course.
    The most recent poll I could find was released earlier today. Trump 50% and Haley 36%.
    The article states that Haley's 36% is a 2 point rise from earlier in the week.
    If she can gain 2% tomorrow and 4% on Saturday, etc. etc. by Tuesday's voting MAYBE she can come close to the 7 points shy of Trump margin I set as my goal for her.

There are technically two primaries on Tuesday, even though one of the parties is desperately trying to pretend there isn't.

It shouldn't really take much to embarrass Biden and the Democrats on Tuesday, and I hope that happens. They need a wake up call.

Is a New Hampshire primary without the frontrunner on the ballot and no delegates up for grabs still a New Hampshire primary? Depends on who you ask.

On Tuesday, voters in the Granite State will once again help kick off the presidential primary season, on the heels of the Iowa caucuses that began the nomination process on the Republican side Monday. But this year, there’s something different about the traditional first-in-the-nation primary, at least on the Democratic side.

For starters, the Democratic National Committee, which has the ultimate say in how its presidential nominee will be picked, says state party officials violated national party rules by scheduling its contest earlier than allowed. As a result, the primary will have zero delegates at stake on Tuesday. Normally, the contest would have determined how the state’s original allotment of 23 pledged delegates to the presidential nominating convention in Chicago this summer would be allocated to the various candidates.

They asked 2 questions in NH:

1st: If trump was convicted, would he still be fit for president. Spoiler: nearly 2/3rds still supported trump even if he was convicted

2nd question: did biden win the election, most said yes

And the illegal election interference begins. There is a group of Democrats urging D voters to write in Joe Biden on Tuesday, as he isn’t on the ballot. Someone sent a robocall faking Biden’s voice telling them not to vote.

And the illegal election interference begins. There is a group of Democrats urging D voters to write in Joe Biden on Tuesday, as he isn’t on the ballot. Someone sent a robocall faking Biden’s voice telling them not to vote.

Haven’t people gone to jail for doing this in past elections?

The little NH town that votes at midnight voted 100% for Haley. All six voters.

Final Call:

Trump 59%
    Haley 37%

I think Dean Phillips breaks 30% in the Dem primary mainly because people have to write in Biden.

And of course Trump is already claiming it’s Democrats voting for Haley, even though anyone who was previously registered as a Democrat would have had to change their registration months ago.

Last edited:
    Haley is giving remarks now. She congratulated Trump, but the rest of the remarks are much more like a victory speech. She is daring Trump to debate her, and vowing to remain in the race for the long haul.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom