Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in home (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    This could go in several threads but deserves one of its own. Apparently, the suspect got into the home and was looking for the Speaker. The police saw some of the attack and the spouse is in surgery. Social media accounts point to him being an election denier. This is pretty forked up.

So, this is a dishonest framing of what happened. It wasn’t simply people asking questions and you know it. They made up lies. It was completely like Alex Jones, and it wasn‘t all the media, it was the right wing only.

He is totally a right wing nut job, the stories about him that denied that are also lies. He may have been less of a right winger 10 years ago, but he is decidedly right wing now.

No it is not dishonest. I trust nothing what the media says, due to the track record over the last 8 years or so, same with politicians. You obviously are on the other end of the spectrum.

Yeah, you are the only one talking about Alex Jones.

Maybe I don't recall the empathy extending to Kavanaugh a few months back or all that empathy for Trump and his family, so maybe it is just not me? Is that possible or do you think it is just me and the other 'conservatives' on here?
    what tragic life threating situations that happened to Trump and Kavanaugh that other members of Congress were making up lies about?
    Do you recall all the democrats attcking Ted Cruz and making up horrible stories about his daughter trying to commit suicide in front of their house? Can you link me a bunch or articles from CNN attacking her? what about numerous talk shows bashing her?

No it is not dishonest. I trust nothing what the media says, due to the track record over the last 8 years or so, same with politicians. You obviously are on the other end of the spectrum.

Yeah, you are the only one talking about Alex Jones.
    The stories that the intruder was in his underwear were just flat out made up. As were the stories that Pelosi knew the man, as were the stories that there wasn’t a break-in. All completely false made up lies. You know that, yet you run cover for people who are that heinous.

Quit defending liars who lie.

Maybe I don't recall the empathy extending to Kavanaugh a few months back or all that empathy for Trump and his family, so maybe it is just not me? Is that possible or do you think it is just me and the other 'conservatives' on here?

Can you show me where Melania was brutally assaulted by someone trying to severely injure Trump? How about when someone broke into Kavanaugh's home to beat him with a hammer? What's that? Nothing ever remotely close to this happened to them? Cool. Your false equivalency is noted directly next to the fact that you think anyone who believes differently than you is unworthy of basic decency.

What does that have to do with you?

You are responsible for yourself. Why are you allowing liberals to dictate who you show empathy for?

The stories that the intruder was in his underwear were just flat out made up. As were the stories that Pelosi knew the man, as were the stories that there wasn’t a break-in. All completely false made up lies. You know that, yet you run cover for people who are that heinous.

Quit defending liars who lie.
    Ok. Lets both promise to do that.

What does that have to do with you?

You are responsible for yourself. Why are you allowing liberals to dictate who you show empathy for?
    It is a political message board, is that not what we do on here, is discuss politics and the culture war?

I do, Every word despite how much many on here calls me a troll. Do you not mean what you say on here?
    You seemed to say earlier that you didn't have empathy for Pelosi, because liberals didn't have empathy for Kavanaugh.

That's not how empathy works for normal people.

I'm sure you will find enough wiggle room to crawfish back and claim now that you do have empathy for Pelosi, so go ahead...

You seemed to say earlier that you didn't have empathy for Pelosi, because liberals didn't have empathy for Kavanaugh.

That's not how empathy works for normal people.

I'm sure you will find enough wiggle room to crawfish back and claim now that you do have empathy for Pelosi, so go ahead...
    Did I say it or did I 'seem' to say it?

Still no examples of the parallel he was trying to make between Pelosi and Trump/Kavenaugh.. imagine that..
    Kavanaugh is probably a reference to the guy who traveled across the country with the intent to kill him.. don't remember any Democratic members of Congress making fun of it but possible I guess.

Not sure about the Trump reference though.

Do you have empathy for Paul Pelosi?
    So you do admit, that I, in fact, did not say it, but you 'assumed' I said it. Uma Thurman does not find it funny.

But in order to get away from the 'gotcha' questions about my emotional response to a traumatic event that did not involve me, the answer to your question is: sure. Do I feel bad for an old man that got hit in the head by a hammer, yep.

Do you associate skepticism with apathy?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom