Miscellaneous Trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score

Anxiety surges as Donald Trump may be indicted soon: Why 2024 is 'the final battle' and 'the big one'​

WASHINGTON – It looks like American politics is entering a new age of anxiety, triggered by an unprecedented legal development: The potential indictment of a former president and current presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's many legal problems – and calls for protests by his followers – have generated new fears of political violence and anxiety about the unknowable impact all this will have on the already-tense 2024 presidential election

I’ll reframe this is a more accurate way, Are Presidents above the law? This new age was spurred into existence when home grown dummies elected a corrupt, mentally ill, anti-democratic, would be dictator as President and don’t bother to hold him responsible for his crimes, don’t want to because in the ensuing mayhem and destruction, they think they will be better off. The man is actually advocating violence (not the first time). And btw, screw democracy too. If this feeling spreads, we are In deep shirt.

This goes beyond one treasonous Peice of work and out to all his minions. This is on you or should we be sympathetic to the idea of they can’t help being selfish suckers to the Nation’s detriment? Donald Trump is the single largest individual threat to our democracy and it‘s all going to boil down to will the majority of the GOP return to his embrace and start slinging his excrement to support him?

Did you hear how Donald Trump didn’t know about the most important U.S. defense alliance before he became president? Don’t take it from me. Take it from the man himself.

“I didn’t even know what the hell NATO was too much before, but it didn’t take me long to figure it out, like about two minutes,” he said Tuesday at a rally in Florida. “And the first thing I figured out was they weren’t paying. We were paying. We were paying almost fully for NATO. And I said, ‘That’s unfair.’”

It’s a good story, and it’s totally false.

Trump has been complaining that other NATO members aren’t paying their rightful share for nearly four decades.

“I’ve always felt that NATO and West Germany—I mean, we have all those troops over there; I feel that they should pay their way,” he told CNN’s Larry King in 1987.

“If you look at the payments that we’re making to NATO, they’re totally disproportionate with everybody else’s.”

In a series of videos around the 2011 U.S. intervention in Libya, he repeatedly discussed American funding for NATO.

In March 2016, he told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, “It’s costing us too much money, and frankly, they have to put up more money.”

I could go on, but what’s the point? As I wrote back in 2019, Trump is a master of what the philosopher Harry Frankfurt called “bullshirt.”

As a technical term, this is speech that might be false, but deception isn’t the main point.

The bullshirtter “does not care whether the things he says describe reality correctly. He just picks them out, or makes them up, to suit his purpose.”

The stream of bullshirt, in the Frankfurtian sense, remains one of Trump’s most potent tools.

On the one hand, reporters can’t quote Trump’s false comments without caveat; on the other hand, the time spent debunking statements that were never designed to be true anyway distracts from important, fact-based conversations about actual problems.

The issue with his NATO remarks is not that the anecdote is false; it’s that he is undermining America’s key alliance at a time when Russia is fighting a brutal war of annexation in Ukraine and threatening other European states, and Trump is, by his own account, happy to tell the Kremlin to go ahead.

Any Trump appearance has more in common with a comedy set than with a typical political speech.

As in a comedy routine, listeners don’t necessarily expect everything he says to be strictly true.

Hasan Minhaj learned that a comic can get into trouble when his fans believe that he is strictly telling the truth and he is not, but Trump’s fans are not so fastidious about facts.

They are taking him seriously, not literally...............

Last edited:
    The Criminal is responsible for this:

The Shaman is a convicted felon, he's not allowed to have arms, a spear and horned helmet are arms. Tell him no.

Put them in a museum.

Today wasn't a very good day for the dump Biden crowd. One Congress critter was added to the dump Biden list, It was Brittney Peterson of Colorado

330px-Rep._Brittany_Pettersen_118th_Congress.jpg

But one Congress Critter was removed from the dump Biden list, It was Marie Gluesenkamp Perez of Washington.

images

My suspension there was a media reporter who probably used a loaded question on her, and then mischaracterized her response such that it got her on that list. She had been on that list since 2 July.

Some reporter tried to pull that stunt with Nancy Pelosi as well.

So the day ended about where it began. And the news media settled down some to boot. I think this toxic storm is ending.

The Republican convention will insure that. It will suck all the air out of the room. Poof, this story will be gone.

So worn out few will want to resurrect it after the RNC convention.

I think its more a comment on the fact that he had DeChambeau "line up his shot" and as 22 time club champ, didnt sink a single put.

You dont claim 22 time club champion putting like that.

Yup. Drive for show and putt for dough fake club championships.

On a lighter note because of complaints I need to make a longer post to ensure I'm not trolling when I just want to post a funny video. The life of a Trump supporter. Pouring one out for my homies.

On a lighter note because of complaints I need to make a longer post to ensure I'm not trolling when I just want to post a funny video. The life of a Trump supporter. Pouring one out for my homies.

That was funny.

This is both on topic and hilarious. The context is about this election. About how biased Sinclair broadcasting is in reporting the news about this election. And it brings out that situation exist where the big three networks logos are featured on Sinclair's locally controlled biased broadcasts when they go out on the air. Fouling that air.

Speaking of air, my air is not fouled by those blasted TV broadcasts. No, we have wood smoke from forests burning, caused by climate change, to foul our air. Cough, Cough, Wheeze.

Donald Trump says he doesn’t know who came up with the idea that JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon could be Treasury Secretary in his potential second administration.

Trump did. Just a few weeks ago.

The 78-year-old Republican nominee for the presidency, whose cognitive abilities have come under scrutiny as the oldest presidential candidate in a race without Joe Biden, is now denying that Dimon or BlackRock CEO Larry Fink have ever been “thought of” for his cabinet.

“I don’t know who said it, or where it came from, perhaps the Radical Left, but I never discussed, or thought of, Jamie Dimon or Larry Fink for Secretary of the Treasury,” he wrote on Truth Social.

But it was Trump himself who said he would consider Dimon for the role during a June 25 interview with Bloomberg Businessweek.

“We had a great meeting. Jamie Dimon was there. I have a lot of respect for Jamie Dimon,” he said of a meeting with CEOs hosted by the Business Roundtable in Washington.

Asked by Bloomberg if he would consider Dimon for Treasury Secretary in a Trump administration, he said: “He is somebody that I would consider, sure.”…….

Shane Gillis does a Trump impression of that exact press conference because it was so hilarious.

"He died like a dog."

Donald Trump says he doesn’t know who came up with the idea that JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon could be Treasury Secretary in his potential second administration.

Trump did. Just a few weeks ago.

The 78-year-old Republican nominee for the presidency, whose cognitive abilities have come under scrutiny as the oldest presidential candidate in a race without Joe Biden, is now denying that Dimon or BlackRock CEO Larry Fink have ever been “thought of” for his cabinet.

“I don’t know who said it, or where it came from, perhaps the Radical Left, but I never discussed, or thought of, Jamie Dimon or Larry Fink for Secretary of the Treasury,” he wrote on Truth Social.

But it was Trump himself who said he would consider Dimon for the role during a June 25 interview with Bloomberg Businessweek.

“We had a great meeting. Jamie Dimon was there. I have a lot of respect for Jamie Dimon,” he said of a meeting with CEOs hosted by the Business Roundtable in Washington.

Asked by Bloomberg if he would consider Dimon for Treasury Secretary in a Trump administration, he said: “He is somebody that I would consider, sure.”…….

To be fair it could be his inability to hold anything in his head longer than a minute - he may not have any memory of that interview.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom