Miscellaneous Trump (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score

Anxiety surges as Donald Trump may be indicted soon: Why 2024 is 'the final battle' and 'the big one'​

WASHINGTON – It looks like American politics is entering a new age of anxiety, triggered by an unprecedented legal development: The potential indictment of a former president and current presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's many legal problems – and calls for protests by his followers – have generated new fears of political violence and anxiety about the unknowable impact all this will have on the already-tense 2024 presidential election

I’ll reframe this is a more accurate way, Are Presidents above the law? This new age was spurred into existence when home grown dummies elected a corrupt, mentally ill, anti-democratic, would be dictator as President and don’t bother to hold him responsible for his crimes, don’t want to because in the ensuing mayhem and destruction, they think they will be better off. The man is actually advocating violence (not the first time). And btw, screw democracy too. If this feeling spreads, we are In deep shirt.

This goes beyond one treasonous Peice of work and out to all his minions. This is on you or should we be sympathetic to the idea of they can’t help being selfish suckers to the Nation’s detriment? Donald Trump is the single largest individual threat to our democracy and it‘s all going to boil down to will the majority of the GOP return to his embrace and start slinging his excrement to support him?

Cryptocurrency tycoons the Winklevoss twins have each donated $1m in bitcoin to Donald Trump’s campaign and pledged to vote for the former president in November, claiming Joe Biden had “openly declared war against crypto”.

Trump is “pro-Bitcoin, pro-crypto, pro-business”, Cameron Winklevoss declared on X, formerly Twitter, on Thursday. “And he will put an end to the Biden Administration’s war on crypto.”

Tyler Winklevoss also posted a lengthy critique of Joe Biden’s policies on crypto. “It’s time to take our country back,” he declared. “It’s time for the crypto army to send a message to Washington. That attacking us is political suicide.”

He claimed the Biden administration had used its regulators to stifle the crypto industry in a move that had “polluted the mission and corrupted the integrity of these agencies”.

“The Biden Administration has tried to tear all of this down. I am not going to stand by idly and let them. I’m going to continue fighting for what I know to be so right,” he wrote.……

Cryptocurrency tycoons the Winklevoss twins have each donated $1m in bitcoin to Donald Trump’s campaign and pledged to vote for the former president in November, claiming Joe Biden had “openly declared war against crypto”.

Trump is “pro-Bitcoin, pro-crypto, pro-business”, Cameron Winklevoss declared on X, formerly Twitter, on Thursday. “And he will put an end to the Biden Administration’s war on crypto.”

Tyler Winklevoss also posted a lengthy critique of Joe Biden’s policies on crypto. “It’s time to take our country back,” he declared. “It’s time for the crypto army to send a message to Washington. That attacking us is political suicide.”

He claimed the Biden administration had used its regulators to stifle the crypto industry in a move that had “polluted the mission and corrupted the integrity of these agencies”.

“The Biden Administration has tried to tear all of this down. I am not going to stand by idly and let them. I’m going to continue fighting for what I know to be so right,” he wrote.……

Here’s hoping the Winklevoss twins go broke. Crypto isn’t money.

Almost every single time somebody is being a complete dick on Twitter, they have crypto in their bio. Trump changed his “policy” on crypto because they promised him these donations.

Every single thing about Trump is for sale. I saw a video last night where he is promising 4 tech bros that if he wins he will give every foreign student who graduates from any college in the US an automatic green card. Even a 2-year college. I don’t think his supporters would like this, most of them. I could see this being exploited by oh, say any US adversary, to get agents into the US and give them residency status. It doesn’t seem like a well-thought out policy but the tech bros were enthusiastic about it.

Of course he doesn’t care about the country - only the money that these guys who have made a fortune in tech can give him so he can stay out of jail. He will sell this country out for anything he thinks will benefit him.

Interestingly, focus on cryptocurrency is pivoting towards an energy debate in Texas, where leaders have no choice but to take concerns seriously about the state's go-it-alone grid, that is perpetually stressed by growing demands. Enough so that it's causing Republicans to consider their dreaded "R" word...regulation.

The information elicited a telling admonishment of the growing industries from Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, who alluded to possible regulation and limitations.

“We need to take a close look at those two industries [cryptocurrency mining and AI]. They produce very few jobs compared to the incredible demands they place on our grid,” he wrote on social media. “Texans will ultimately pay the price. I’m more interested in building the grid to service customers in their homes, apartments, and normal businesses and keeping costs as low as possible for them instead of for very niche industries that have massive power demands and produce few jobs.”

"No, don't shut down our ability to fleece the poor masses with regulation, Joe Biden. We're voting for Trump!" the Winklevoss twins.

Very much on band with their privileged upbringing. I wonder if they now become hero's of MAGA? They seem to despise when the government takes away the ability of self interested billionaires to fleece them with regulations.

They are still pissed that Facebook was not their idea.

$65MM FOR Facebook?!? Ouch.

Zuckerberg is smarter than you both combined.

He's a billionaire owner of FB and you are not. Get over it. He bested you twice.

Blowing your inheritance on fake money isn't the best way to show him you don't need him.

I think Cheung uses that statement to respond to any question
    ========================================

A political action committee aligned with former President Donald Trump has racked up more than $860,000 in unpaid legal bills, new Federal Election Commission filings show.

Trump, the presumptive 2024 Republican presidential nominee, has used a number of PACs—including Save America—to support his campaigning efforts ahead of polling day. However, these groups' campaign spending may be stymied by a number of legal obligations.

Analysis by The Washington Post found that legal bills accounted for 85 percent of Save America's May spending, with the PAC accruing an $862,000 tab. The publication reported that the PAC also raised $4,337 in May but spent $4.3 million, ending the month with $4.5 million cash on hand.

Steven Cheung, Trump's communications director, told Newsweek in response to a request for comment: "President Trump's record-breaking fundraising numbers prove Crooked Joe Biden's witch hunts against President Trump, skyrocketing inflation, and the illegal border invasion have united the American people around the fact that another four years of Biden will mean the end of our country. Biden's failing campaign continues to light money on fire, including wasting nearly $80 million on stupid television ads that have done nothing to improve Biden's terrible poll numbers nationally and in the battleground states.".............

Donald Trump has declared his “love” for the Ten Commandments and has called for them to be displaye in schools and other places in an all-caps, late-night post on his social media platform, Truth Social.

His post came after Louisiana Governor Jeff Landry signed legislation this week that requires the display of the Ten Commandments in every public classroom in the state. Elementary, middle and high schools, as well as public colleges, must all display posters no smaller than 11 by 14 inches and the commandments must be “the central focus of the poster” and “in a large, easily readable font,” the law states.

Louisiana is the only state in the country with such a requirement however it appears that it is one that the former president would like to expand.

“I LOVE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, PRIVATE SCHOOLS, AND MANY OTHER PLACES, FOR THAT MATTER. READ IT — HOW CAN WE, AS A NATION, GO WRONG??? THIS MAY BE, IN FACT, THE FIRST MAJOR STEP IN THE REVIVAL OF RELIGION, WHICH IS DESPERATELY NEEDED, IN OUR COUNTRY. BRING BACK TTC!!! MAGA2024,” Trump wrote in the early hours of Friday..............

Donald Trump has been spending a lot of time lately fantasizing about his own demise.

“Haul out the Guillotine!” he wrote in a fundraising appeal on Wednesday, asserting that his beheading is “the Sick Dream of every Trump-Deranged lunatic out there!”

A second email added that “THEY WANT TO SENTENCE ME TO DEATH!” and warned that he would be terminated if his supporters didn’t give him money immediately: “If we fail to have a MASSIVE outpouring of patriotic support — right here, right now — they’ll TAKE ME OUT and move on to their real target: YOU!!”

This was the most alarmed Trump had been about his own well-being since Sunday, when he spoke at a rally under the blazing Las Vegas sun. Dozens of his supporters required medical care and six were sent to the hospital because of the 110-degree heat, following a similar episode at a Trump event in Phoenix a few days earlier.

But Trump’s greater concern was for himself. During planning for the event, “everybody was so worried yesterday about you, and they never mentioned me,” he complained to the crowd. “I’m up here sweating like a dog. ... I’m working my a-- off.”

Trump did assure his heat-exhausted supporters that people were on hand to “throw water” at them if they lost consciousness. “I don’t want anybody going on me,” he reasoned. “We need every voter. I don’t care about you, I just want your vote.” He then predicted: “See, now the press will take that and they’ll say, ‘He said a horrible thing.’”

Perish the thought.

In a sign that the heat had, in fact, gotten to him, the fatality-fascinated former president further imagined himself having to choose his manner of death aboard a battery-powered boat that was foundering.

“What would happen if the boat sank from its weight and you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery and the battery’s now underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately 10 yards over there?” he wondered aloud to the Vegas crowd. “Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?”

Without hesitation, Trump said he would choose death by battery — exactly the sort of cool thinking we need from a commander in chief when the heat is on.............

So Trump’s promise to the tech bros is getting some notice. It’s going to be fascinating to watch all the anti-immigrant MAGA GOP vent at first, and then do an about face on this. For example, Mike Lee posted his first impression, one word “No” and has already deleted his tweet. Coward.

Separation of church and state? Should churches be “guarding” absentee ballot boxes?

And then later he will say that he has plenty of votes, he doesn’t care about votes. 🤷‍♀️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom