Miscellaneous Trump (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score

Anxiety surges as Donald Trump may be indicted soon: Why 2024 is 'the final battle' and 'the big one'​

WASHINGTON – It looks like American politics is entering a new age of anxiety, triggered by an unprecedented legal development: The potential indictment of a former president and current presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's many legal problems – and calls for protests by his followers – have generated new fears of political violence and anxiety about the unknowable impact all this will have on the already-tense 2024 presidential election

I’ll reframe this is a more accurate way, Are Presidents above the law? This new age was spurred into existence when home grown dummies elected a corrupt, mentally ill, anti-democratic, would be dictator as President and don’t bother to hold him responsible for his crimes, don’t want to because in the ensuing mayhem and destruction, they think they will be better off. The man is actually advocating violence (not the first time). And btw, screw democracy too. If this feeling spreads, we are In deep shirt.

This goes beyond one treasonous Peice of work and out to all his minions. This is on you or should we be sympathetic to the idea of they can’t help being selfish suckers to the Nation’s detriment? Donald Trump is the single largest individual threat to our democracy and it‘s all going to boil down to will the majority of the GOP return to his embrace and start slinging his excrement to support him?

He says they don’t have to vote in four years just this year - “in four years we’ll have it all straightened out - it will be much different”. Take him at his word - we have to vote against him now, because in 4 years it won’t matter any longer.

I know who I believe. Gen. Kelly put it in print in his book. He must be confident he won’t be sued by Trump. I’m sure there were other people there who heard him say it.

He keeps telling the shark story. He can’t even imagine how a boat with a very heavy battery could float. In his story, the boat sinks immediately because of the heavy battery. Do we want this idiot in charge of the US Navy? Seriously? How heavy does he think the stuff on an aircraft carrier is?

I’ve said many times I’ll never understand the religious right’s adoption of Donald Trump and after reading these supposed rationales I still don’t understand it

Delusional and hypocritical comes to mind

And after saying these things will insist that Joe Biden is the most amoral, corrupt, irredeemable and sinful man they’ve ever seen
    ===========

……In the audience attendees acknowledged that he has been criticised for breaking commandments, including accusations of adultery with Stormy Daniels and others, and his felony convictions in New York.

But no one is perfect, they said. “We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments haven’t we? All of us need Jesus,” said Frank Collins, 69, a pastor who drove eight hours from Detroit with his 19-year-old son to hear the president speak.

“We’re not looking for a perfect person, but we’re looking for a person who has a heart for the American people and a heart for God. This is man of the day. This is the man of the hour. And we’re praying.”

Renata DaSilva, 49, a Brazilian-American Christian podcaster from South Carolina echoed the sentiment. “I’m not voting for a pastor. I’m voting for someone that leads the country,” she said.

“Donald Trump is not perfect. I’m not perfect. I don’t think you are perfect… This perfect person does not exist.”

On the sidelines of the conference shortly after Trump spoke, a group who had flown in from Florida to join the convention said evangelicalswill stand behind him.

“We are not looking for a preacher. We’re looking for somebody going to do the right thing for America,” Angelo Kelvin said. “Evangelicals are going to answer his call to vote,” he added as his friend shouted “Amen!” In the background.…..

He's an idiot and I find it hard to believe he earned any degree from any credible University that didn't come from a very generous donation.
    His niece and his aunt say he paid for his homework to be done, and sometimes he even paid for people to take his exams for him. He’s the stupidest president ever.

When Trump was in NV, he is trying to win votes of hospitality workers by claiming he will repeal taxes on tips. He can’t, because it’s a part of the tax code, but he acts like he can do it immediately because he’s desperate for votes.

Last edited:
    Trump stumbles over Venezuela on the teleprompter. “Think of it” is a tell, he says it every time he cannot figure out what the prompter says or he loses his train of thought. I think he reads on a third grade level, probably.

Former president Donald Trump expanded his portrayal of migrants as violent with a suggestion that they could be pitted in fights for entertainment.

During a speech to Christian conservatives on Saturday, Trump claimed that he told his friend Dana White, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, that he should start a spinoff competition featuring migrants, as part of his riff on restricting immigration.

“Did anyone ever hear of Dana White,” Trump asked during his speech at the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s “Road to Majority” conference in Washington. “ … I said, ‘Dana, I have an idea. Why don’t you set up a migrant league of fighters and have your regular league of fighters, and then you have the champion of your league — these are the greatest fighters in the world — fight the champion of the migrants.’ I think the migrant guy might win, that’s how tough they are. He didn’t like that idea too much.”……

I’ve said many times I’ll never understand the religious right’s adoption of Donald Trump and after reading these supposed rationales I still don’t understand it

Delusional and hypocritical comes to mind

And after saying these things will insist that Joe Biden is the most amoral, corrupt, irredeemable and sinful man they’ve ever seen
    ===========

……In the audience attendees acknowledged that he has been criticised for breaking commandments, including accusations of adultery with Stormy Daniels and others, and his felony convictions in New York.

But no one is perfect, they said. “We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments haven’t we? All of us need Jesus,” said Frank Collins, 69, a pastor who drove eight hours from Detroit with his 19-year-old son to hear the president speak.

“We’re not looking for a perfect person, but we’re looking for a person who has a heart for the American people and a heart for God. This is man of the day. This is the man of the hour. And we’re praying.”

Renata DaSilva, 49, a Brazilian-American Christian podcaster from South Carolina echoed the sentiment. “I’m not voting for a pastor. I’m voting for someone that leads the country,” she said.

“Donald Trump is not perfect. I’m not perfect. I don’t think you are perfect… This perfect person does not exist.”

On the sidelines of the conference shortly after Trump spoke, a group who had flown in from Florida to join the convention said evangelicalswill stand behind him.

“We are not looking for a preacher. We’re looking for somebody going to do the right thing for America,” Angelo Kelvin said. “Evangelicals are going to answer his call to vote,” he added as his friend shouted “Amen!” In the background.…..

Yea, but very few of us have broken all ten.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom