Media Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

Fox News (with no evidence whatsoever): Trump’s $399 gold high tops are connecting with black voters because black people like sneakers

I worked at Footlocker in my early college years ( 92-93 ) - this isnt a big deal. at all. lol

Easter and Jordan releases...thats the big deal.

Fox News (with no evidence whatsoever): Trump’s $399 gold high tops are connecting with black voters because black people like sneakers

And they will be waiting for delivery. And waiting and waiting and waiting…

Btw, who the flock was that mediocre white man on Faux Noise?

That sound you heard was the millions of Fox viewers changing their channels to OAN!!! Their viewers aren't interested in what is true, they NEED those lies, it is what dives them.

Edit: At least Fox can get some credit for outright calling him out. Then there's NewsLess:

Last edited:
    How anyone can claim that the NYT is biased toward Biden and against Trump is just about the stupidest take I have ever seen. I don’t think they want Trump back either, like this tweet says. But there just isn’t any evidence of bias.

The corporate media is truly the enemy of the people. They won't even say that it was an illegal immigrant who killed her.

How is that a conspiracy theory?
    How is this a conspiracy theory? Bless your heart.

“Now we have to endure the fake drama of "anonymous White House insiders" confessing they noticed signs of Biden's decline "in the last few months" but "hoped it was temporary"The worst screenwriters in the business are hard at work nowOr maybe it was all written in advance”

They won't even say that it was an illegal immigrant who killed her.
    Do you know who is responsible for that man being here? He is Venezuelan. He is allowed to be here because Trump gave Venezuelans amnesty just before he left office for a period of time.

He isn’t here illegally. How long will you just keep on blindly believing the bull shirt that your sources are feeding you? Will you ever learn to check anything before you run here and disgorge more propaganda?

Do you know who is responsible for that man being here? He is Venezuelan. He is allowed to be here because Trump gave Venezuelans amnesty just before he left office for a period of time.

He isn’t here illegally. How long will you just keep on blindly believing the bull shirt that your sources are feeding you? Will you ever learn to check anything before you run here and disgorge more propaganda?
    You should take your own advice.

Back to my orginal post on this subject. The Associated Press, who many of you here claim is credible, never mentioned that he was in the country illegally.

They made the story about the fears of solo female athletes. Absolutely despicable.

You should take your own advice.

Back to my orginal post on this subject. The Associated Press, who many of you here claim is credible, never mentioned that he was in the country illegally.

They made the story about the fears of solo female athletes. Absolutely despicable.
    Oops, look into Trump and Venezuelan immigrants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom