Media Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

King Charles was just diagnosed with cancer

He is starting treatment

He is scaling back his duties but not as much as his doctors would like

That’s really all we know

That lack of information hasn’t stopped CNN from airing non stop coverage for the past 90 minutes
    I hate when media goes heavy on Royal coverage. I just couldn’t care less.

I hate when media goes heavy on Royal coverage. I just couldn’t care less.
    I get that many people don’t care. I don’t care much about this type of stuff but I am an Anglophile. Of course, I am also a Russophile. I would love to see St. Petersburg but as long as Putin is in power I will pass. Mrs. Bird and I will probably go to the UK next year. We have people we know near Wigan.

Americans already voted for him to be president once. Collectively, Americans aren't the smartest apples on the tree. Why would this surprise anybody?
    Many voters aren't believing the hyperbolic Democrats claims about what Trump will do if elected because they've already lived through a Trump presidency.

Many voters aren't believing the hyperbolic Democrats claims about what Trump will do if elected because they've already lived through a Trump presidency.

Yeah, not surprising. I've already stated that many voters aren't very smart. That they can't acknowledge a real treat to our country in the person of Donald Trump isn't the least bit surprising.

That poll is fatally flawed. Nobody should pay any attention to it.

And no, Democrats aren’t convicting Trump of a crime. He did crimes, and grand juries heard the evidence and voted to indict him. 100% of the witnesses are Republicans.

GG knows this, but he also knows if he pretends and lies about it he will make more money. Plus, he is generally anti-American so it’s no skin off his nose if he damages this country. In fact, he’s been working on it for years.

That poll is fatally flawed. Nobody should pay any attention to it.
    Why is it flawed? Because it shows the trouble Biden is in?
    And no, Democrats aren’t convicting Trump of a crime. He did crimes, and grand juries heard the evidence and voted to indict him. 100% of the witnesses are Republicans.
    The Biden DOJ, a democrat prosecutor in NY and a democrat prosecutor in Georgia are prosecuting Trump....all.democrats.

GG knows this, but he also knows if he pretends and lies about it he will make more money. Plus, he is generally anti-American so it’s no skin off his nose if he damages this country. In fact, he’s been working on it for years.
    And yet you can't ever point out what he's supposedly lying about. As usual you just hide behind vague pronouncements.

Yeah, not surprising. I've already stated that many voters aren't very smart. That they can't acknowledge a real treat to our country in the person of Donald Trump isn't the least bit surprising.
    Were those voters not very smart when they voted for Obama twice and Biden when they were elected?

The Biden DOJ, a democrat prosecutor in NY and a democrat prosecutor in Georgia are prosecuting Trump....all.democrats.

And yet you can't ever point out what he's supposedly lying about. As usual you just hide behind vague pronouncements.
    That those prosecuting Trump are Democrats is irrelevant.

Try and wrap your mind around the fact that Trump committed offenses which are subject to criminal prosecution.

MT said convicting, not prosecuting. Why do you constantly lie?

Why is it flawed?
    Going from memory - it is heavily weighted towards Republicans. A higher % of Rs were polled than exist in the voter pool. It is heavily weighted toward older people - a higher % of older people than exist in the voter pool. There was more, but that is what I remember.

GG lied because he says that Democrats are convicting Trump. Ignoring that Trump actually has a pattern of criminal activity and that juries of his peers listened to the evidence and voted to indict. We heard from individual jurors in several of these grand juries who were definitely not democrats and still voted to indict. One in the GA case said that if everyone heard the evidence they heard there wouldn’t be any controversy about these indictments. GG also ignored that 100% of the witnesses in these cases are Republicans who either used to support Trump or worked in his Administration.

Democrats could never have indicted Trump for anything without these Republican witnesses.

doesn’t GG have a law degree? He knows that these criminal cases haven’t gone to trial, yet he uses the word convict. It’s meant to rile people up, it’s dishonest. He knows the difference.

That specific enough for you? GG is a dishonest grifter using inflammatory language to make money off of partisan people like you.

Going from memory - it is heavily weighted towards Republicans. A higher % of Rs were polled than exist in the voter pool. It is heavily weighted toward older people - a higher % of older people than exist in the voter pool. There was more, but that is what I remember.
    Can you post a link that shows that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom