Media Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

The millions of dollars that flowed into election officials was mostly money to help them field an election during a deadly pandemic. They had to pay poll workers because nobody would volunteer, especially since the usual volunteers are retired folks who were at the greatest danger from covid. They had to find ways to accommodate voters and try to do it as safely as possible. It was a great success story. And the money flowed to all precincts regardless of the political affiliation of the election officials. Unhinged is the right word for this:

Then there’s this grift:

You can pay up to 10K to be a fake juror on a fake Dr. Fauci trial
    =================

Anti-vaxxers are holding a mock grand jury trial of Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and charging $10,000 a ticket for "VIP jurors”.

"America's Grand Jury”, an organisation with no legal powers which includes among its members a former Trump administration official, a former state attorney general who faced sexual assault allegations, and a slew of right-wing activists, will hold the event over five days beginning on 11 April, according to The Daily Beast.

The group will call on "evidence" to be presented by anti-vaccine celebrities, including Robert F Kennedy Jr and Dr Robert Malone. Dr Paul Alexander, who formerly served as the senior adviser to the assistant secretary of the US Department of Health and Human Services under former President Donald Trump, will also be presenting.

According to The Indy Star, Indiana's scandal-ridden former Attorney General Curtis Hill will also be involved in the trial. His law licenses were temporarily suspended in 2020 after four women accused him of groping them. Mr Hill has denied those allegations and a special prosecutor chose not to pursue criminal charges against him in 2018……

People interested in voting on the grand jury can purchase spots for $25 and up, allowing them to poll and vote online in the outcome.

For those with deep pockets and a deeper desire to dish out punishment on a pretend Dr Fauci, VIP juror tickets can be purchased for $2,500 to $10,000.

VIPs will not only get to serve in-person on the jury but also meet their favorite anti-vaxxers in a small room during the event. They also will be given a five-night stay in Nashville, Tennessee, where the mock trial will be hosted…….

So noticed that the wording is "new" campaign.

But given Putin’s antipathy toward the West and his repeated denunciations of Ukraine, officials believe he may see the U.S. backing of Ukraine’s resistance as a direct affront to him, giving him further incentive to target another U.S. election, the people said. It is not yet clear which candidates Russia might try to promote or what methods it might use.

Yet, we have members who think it was a “hoax”. 🤦‍♀️

Here is a really good thread on “censorship” done by large social network platform. I learned a lot, it’s long but well worth the read:

Last edited:
    No comments on this? How uncomfortable does it make you guys? Or maybe you think this is fine? I’m genuinely curious.

I hope like hell this isn't real. I also fear for this country that people turn to Tucker Carlson for tips on how to be a man.

No comments on this? How uncomfortable does it make you guys? Or maybe you think this is fine? I’m genuinely curious.
    I understood the part where that man was chopping on a tree with 3 1/2 pound double bit ax. He wasn't swinging it, or for that matter even holding the handle correctly.

But that was the only part of that video I understood.

There was a weird part where I thought there was an illuminated 3 foot long penis being shown off. But I wasn't sure that's what it was.

How uncomfortable did that make you gals?

It doesn’t make me uncomfortable, but I did laugh at it. I was curious if it seems homoerotic to the guys?

I hope like hell this isn't real. I also fear for this country that people turn to Tucker Carlson for tips on how to be a man.
    It seems to be real, but I am not positive.

Edit: I can’t find any mention of it anywhere except Twitter, huge red flag, lol. However, it does line up with many Fox News stories going back for at least 10 years on the fact that men are not manly anymore.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom