Media Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

I just wish I had more access to the club because of my monthly dues.

I think it is silly. Your obsession with Q and the Q thing all together.
    I don’t have an obsession, but you should be aware that all this talk of grooming and child sexual abuse comes straight from Q. Just so you know who you’re playing footsie with, I’m just looking out for you.

Ah the new age McCarthyism of accusing anyone of not going with the media narrative of helping out or supporting Russia.

You guys have been crying about disinformation for years and now that the CIA(most likely) and NBC are both participating in disinformation and propaganda, but now it's okay?

Lol, you feeling self conscious or something? Maybe stop pushing Russian propaganda.

From the article you posted, the is the rational and reason for what WE are doing and I'm good with it. No complaints at all. After all of the bad uses of intelligence from past administrations as justifications to go to war, I'm glad we're finally using it for a useful and successful purpose.

“It has certainly blunted and defused the disinformation weaponry of the Kremlin.”

Last edited:
    I don’t have an obsession, but you should be aware that all this talk of grooming and child sexual abuse comes straight from Q. Just so you know who you’re playing footsie with, I’m just looking out for you.
    You absolutely have an obsession. Russia and QAnon.

Because Trump‘s kids were working for the administration????? Good lord!!!!! Why is this so hard for you to understand? Hunter is a private citizen and always was. He’s being investigated. His dad, even though he is POTUS, isn’t interfering or trying to quash the investigation.
    Hunter was selling access to his Dad. You know it even if you won't acknowledge it.

Lol, you feeling self conscious or something? Maybe stop pushing Russian propaganda.
    Not at all. You accused me of supporting Russia which you just did again. Don't you guys have a new playbook because that one is as worn out as calling everyone on the right racists.

Hunter was selling access to his Dad. You know it even if you won't acknowledge it.
    I’m aware of what you think - dead horse beating and all, but here’s the thing - there’s zero proof that any access was ever given and that anything was done corruptly. There was an email on your holy grail from Hunter that even said - we don’t know what my dad is going to do or say on his trip and we should temper expectations that we have any insider knowledge. I’m paraphrasing and going from memory but it’s in that WaPo story. You can read it and educate yourself.

Debunking your Russian obsession is my obsession. Have you checked in on Durham recently?

I have zero interest in QAnon.
    Last I heard Durham is going nowhere and is about to get his first indictment thrown out of court, but I really don’t pay much attention to this colossal waste of taxpayer money.

You’re obsessed with Hunter‘s laptop which isn’t even a laptop. Lol.

My age is under my avatar.

You're the one that mentioned racism. Usually when people bring up unrelated topics, it's because they feel self conscious about it.
    That's idiotic. I called you out for baseless accusing me of supporting Russia and I compared it to how y'all accuse people on the right of being racists at the drop of a hat. No self consciousness at all so stop with the childish games.

It is good to know that you do support disinformation and proganda.

Last I heard Durham is going nowhere and is about to get his first indictment thrown out of court, but I really don’t pay much attention to this colossal waste of taxpayer money.

You’re obsessed with Hunter‘s laptop which isn’t even a laptop. Lol.
    😆. Now I remember why I took a break from here. The NYT literally confirmed the existence of the laptop and yet you still claim that there isn't a laptop. Too funny

Who said that about Durham? Let me guess. Lawfare or Emptywheel?

That's idiotic. I called you out for baseless accusing me of supporting Russia and I compared it to how y'all accuse people on the right of being racists at the drop of a hat. No self consciousness at all so stop with the childish games.

It is good to know that you do support disinformation and proganda.

From the article you posted earlier:

“It has certainly blunted and defused the disinformation weaponry of the Kremlin.”
    The idea is to pre-empt and disrupt the Kremlin’s tactics, complicate its military campaign, “undermine Moscow’s propaganda and prevent Russia from defining how the war is perceived in the world,” said a Western government official familiar with the strategy.

This is the purpose and rational of what WE (the US) are releasing that you call disinformation and propaganda. I'm here for it. No complaints at all. After all of the bad uses of intelligence from past administrations as justifications to go to war, I'm glad we're finally using it for a useful and successful purpose.

Do you realize that the Durham “investigation” has now gone on much longer than the actual Mueller investigation?

I bet if we went back and looked at some old posts from some folks about how the investigation is taking too long and such, well, let’s just say they haven’t aged well.

😆. Now I remember why I took a break from here. The NYT literally confirmed the existence of the laptop and yet you still claim that there isn't a laptop. Too funny

Who said that about Durham? Let me guess. Lawfare or Emptywheel?
    The FBI admits they have it. Nobody else has seen it since the computer guy turned it over to them. When are you going to admit that the zip drive that Bannon’s flunkie is pedaling isn’t actually the “laptop”? Do you know the difference between an actual laptop and a Zip drive with a bunch of files on it with no chain of custody and evidence that it’s been tampered with multiple times?

He doesn’t know that @MT15, that is the sad part.

He would have to have read something other than Twitter to learn that sleight of hand that he has fallen for. But he doesn’t and will fall for the next one too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom