Media Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

So they just come right out with it - will there be any blow-back?

Harris is honoring a previous commitment today to speak to the biannual convention of Zeta Phi Beta, a historically black sorority in Indianapolis and thus will miss Netanyahu’s address of Congress. To me, it’s a no brainer, you honor your commitment.

Also noted they repeat the “Border Czar” crap, which is totally made up by media.

Oh dear, I just saw two back to back articles on the Google news index by the Washington Post which appear to show them jumping a shark. Not once but twice. Are they trying to outdo the Fonz???

Their first shark jump: "Sharks test positive for Cocaine in Bazil's drug polluted waters."

(I wonder if that same test would find that Coca Cola drinkers on land would test positive for Cocaine residue as well.)

Then they jump the shark again in another topic below that: "A shark-bitten surfers leg washed ashore. Doctors hope to reattach it."

(I seriously doubt that a leg which has not had circulation for a while while swirling around in warm sea water, while washing ashore would still be alive, such that it could be reattached.)

So they just come right out with it - will there be any blow-back?

Harris is honoring a previous commitment today to speak to the biannual convention of Zeta Phi Beta, a historically black sorority in Indianapolis and thus will miss Netanyahu’s address of Congress. To me, it’s a no brainer, you honor your commitment.

Also noted they repeat the “Border Czar” crap, which is totally made up by media.

They said she is meeting with him privately tomorrow. I’m sure that will be conveniently forgotten when certain news broadcasts occur. Vance isn’t there either, why is that. He is a member of congress. OMG!!

They said she is meeting with him privately tomorrow. I’m sure that will be conveniently forgotten when certain news broadcasts occur. Vance isn’t there either, why is that. He is a member of congress. OMG!!
    The blowback from Kilmeade calling the sorority she is addressing a “colored” sorority is what I was referring to.

The blowback from Kilmeade calling the sorority she is addressing a “colored” sorority is what I was referring to.
    Ah, my bad. When I read your second paragraph I thought it was blowback from the commitment. I guess the blatant racism doesn’t make me flinch anymore. :)

The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines “isolationism” as “a policy of national isolation by abstention from alliances and other international political and economic relations.”

In a recent article exploring the foreign policy positions of Donald Trump’s potential running mates, Washington Post columnist Max Boot described the Quincy Institute, the publisher of Responsible Statecraft, as “an isolationist think tank” when referencing a comment Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio) made at a QI conference earlier this year.

Except you won’t find any policy paper, analysis, commentary or public statement from the Quincy Institute promoting “a policy of national isolation by abstention from alliances and other international political and economic relations.” Nor will you find any such content on Responsible Statecraft.

In fact, the policy positions the Quincy Institute promotes are just the opposite; they are rooted in rigorous, multilateral engagement with countries around the world — at times through formal or informal alliances — to solve problems through diplomacy, while eschewing, where and whenever possible, the now very common American push for a military first approach.

It’s the latter point about the utility of U.S. military power in solving problems that causes heartburn for so many American national security establishmentarians like Max Boot. But we’ll get back to that.

It works like that also if you type "attempted assassination of." It populated other attempted assassination attempts, but not Trump.

Google wouldn't do something like that right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom