Joe Rogan volunteers to host/moderate a debate (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tomwaits

Reaction score
    Joe Rogan says he would host and moderate a 4 hour debate for Trump and Biden.
    Trump say he is in.

I think having a long form debate like this would allow the candidates to fully explain their positions instead of talking in sound bites like in the usual debates.

That’s why I said majority. And again Pool is not a shill either. He supported Sanders in 2016. He just doesn’t like the route the Democrats have taken over the last 4 years because he doesn’t have TDS.

make a better argument than TDS, please, that’s weak.

I am wondering if some understand the difference between an interview and a debate.

As I said before, if we need someone to lead in to girls jumping on trampolines or eating pig intestines or hissing cockroaches we can give Rogan a call.

I am wondering if some understand the difference between an interview and a debate.

As I said before, if we need someone to lead in to girls jumping on trampolines or eating pig intestines or hissing cockroaches we can give Rogan a call.
    The video I posted is very much so more of a debate than just an interview. If you watched it, you would see what I’m talking about.

I have to say, a couple of petty indulgences was the WAP grief Shapiro took on social media and the @ToiletPaperUSA subreddit

A bunch of alpha males, proud to be heterosexuals getting triggered and clutching their pearls over some WAP.

Pft, the lady doth protest too much if you ask me.

Ok, so I watched it up until the Martina Navratilova portion. That is an interview with three people with different views. Not a debate. He interjects his own opinion for god sakes.

Debates have rules. They have moderators, not interviewers that interject their thoughts. The First debaters is given a question and an allotted amount of time to answer. Then the Second debater is given an allotted but shorter time to rebut the point made by the First. And then they switch.

We can discuss if our “president” is able to follow debate rules or not but they are still rules.

But this has nothing to do with why Rogan is clearly not educated enough or his past antics make him unabashedly not qualified to moderate a presidential debate. He is a game show host. And a shock jock that gives credence to idiots like Alex Jones.

I can’t believe I am having to even argue this.

Rogan would not be good at hosting a debate. He's good at extended interviews and letting someone explain their viewpoints -- often this results in those viewpoints unraveling in the face of pragmatism (the Dan Crenshaw interview is a good example of this). Trump excels in a debate because he can put his focus on attacking rather than explaining issues or demonstrating his knowledge.

It would be better if Rogan interviewed each candidate separately for two or three hours. Biden would probably have a few gaffes -- the man has a stutter, after all -- but would at least be able to parrot a few talking points. Trump would babble non-sequitur and not be able to explain much of anything. He can barely handle five minute soft-ball interviews on Fox News without completely changing the subject or not answering basic questions lobbed into his strike-zone.

Andy Ngo is a straight up propagandist and provocateur, literally begging for cash all over their social media. Andy Ngo already bilked his followers of $200k and his eyes only got bigger.

saw this on Twitter today... he's trying to scam old people out of money.

dude should never be mistaken for a credible source on anything... or even a decent human being.

And again Pool is not a shill either.

Tim has an opinion on everything. And yet, this story drops and Tim limps in with this... his entire schtick has been to push the same buttons, in absolutely support of Trump, for a long time. And for a Law and Order journalist, he finds it awfully easy to totally avoid saying anything.

This is absolutely what a shill sounds like.

None of the people that I listed are credible and only look to exploit the current crises by playing one side against the other, while ostensibly being "factual." Tim is supposed to be impartial. Ben Shapriro is supposed to be Facts, Not Feelings. Cheong and Ngo are supposed to be bringing unvarnished truth into your homes. They all clamor for "evidence" for things like systemic racism, while ignoring stats and history by mono-mindedly focusing on a single one.

They are all rotten profiteers.

and now Tim finds his voice:

what an absolute shill

Peddling Project Veritas. No proof in the video those are even absentee ballots - no idea what they look like in MN, but they don't look like that here. And no proof that they are even being counted. Not to mention the whole problematic nature of the source.

A President in debt to the tune of 420+ million dollars. Who can only get funded from foreign banks. Who buried money in his kid's names. Who didn't pay into the system. Who laundered money through his campaign (per Forbes months ago). Security threat.

And Tim can say nothing.

But O'Keefe comes out with more unverified propaganda and Pool is back to marching to that beat.

This will only continue and with each passing tweet and FB post like this, Tim loses more and more credibility.

I can only assume his transparent partisanship is the product of striking while the iron is hot. Because it might be cooling and you gotta grab all the cash you can in the wind tunnel before the timer runs out.

This is nothing but a desperate attempt to distract from everything that is going wrong with Trump. I hope this video is investigated and the truth comes out. And if it is a total hoax, as I suspect, I would expect James O’Keefe to be charged (again).

I’ve seen so many women who teach elementary school saying on Twitter that they would have never let the debate get that bad. I say pick one and let her have at it next time. Maybe a sharp smack with a ruler across the knuckles. Oops, showing my age. 😀

I really think they need to get a rule to turn off the mic. It seems like the Trump camp would want it since he looks like a fool when he is talks over all the time.

Tim Pool... so far removed from Trump that:

(for his own part, Tim was flattered... there was no disavowal)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom