Joe Rogan volunteers to host/moderate a debate (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tomwaits

Reaction score
    Joe Rogan says he would host and moderate a 4 hour debate for Trump and Biden.
    Trump say he is in.

I think having a long form debate like this would allow the candidates to fully explain their positions instead of talking in sound bites like in the usual debates.

Serious question. Do you actually think that listening to Trump speak for hours is really going help understand his position? His position is whatever he decides it is that day, and then he doesn't change it regardless of evidence.

What's the point?

Just what we need in our politics more reality game show host personalities jumping in.

giphy.gif

Joe Rogan says he would host and moderate a 4 hour debate for Trump and Biden.
    Trump say he is in.

I think having a long form debate like this would allow the candidates to fully explain their positions instead of talking in sound bites like in the usual debates.

No offense, but the two of those candidates would be hell to watch.

Trump can't form a real sentence and Biden is as boring as paste with a stutter.

Of course, after 12 minutes Trump would lose his mind and train of thought and careen about verbally like a pinball so it may be more fun than I originally thought.

I'd rather Seth Rogan moderate.
    Eh gross. But seriously I guarantee we would learn more from a debate moderatesd by Rogan than anything from the Commission of Presidential Debates which is run by :party elites and lobbyists, and sponsored by corporations"

Joe Rogan is not qualified to be a moderator. He can go pound sand. What a crappy idea.

I hope it happens. Trump can't stay on track for more than 30 seconds. If it were to happen, I'd see Rogan losing the most. Going to lose a huge chunk of listeners from one side or the other.

I am not a big fan of Joe unless we are taking about his car collection.

I have tried to give his pod cast a shot don't really get the hype.

I personally think neither would agree to it considering one is in charge and still blaming the last administration and the other is running on I am not that arse platform. What is the point.

Joe has come out against both candidates really. There is no way anyone who listens to his show could say he is a Trump supporter. He has also criticized Biden, mostly for seeming to have dementia.

The current debate process is garbage. I don't know anyone who thinks its done well. They could do it better, but don't. It has to be crappy and shallow by design.

These are the biggest complaint I hear:
    All we hear is talking points and there is not enough time for candidates to give any detail
    The moderators kind of suck and allow candidates to skip answering questions and just spout more talking points.
    The moderators/networks are biased against certain candidates and are basically part of the political parties

Rogan would demand the candidates actually answer the questions and if they didn't he would call them out.
    Candidates would not have the excuse that they don't have time for specifics.
    Rogan would ask questions that a lot of normal people have for the candidates, not political softballs and setup questions. He has the biggest podcast in the world because people connect with him.
    Rogan has "fork you" money and is not likely to be bought off by either side.

I am not in alignment with Rogan's politics. He thinks UBI is a good idea and I think its moronic, but I think he can do a debate with these guys 100 times better than CNN, Fox, etc.

It would be really good to get Jorgensen in there also, but I doubt they would agree to that because she would expose Trump and Biden both for being anti-liberty war mongers.

I was listening to Rogan with Snowden on today and I would love for Joe to ask this question in a debate:
    If the NSA data collection was illegal, why are we not pardoning Snowden and why did Clapper get a pass on lying about it to Congress?

Joe has come out against both candidates really. There is no way anyone who listens to his show could say he is a Trump supporter. He has also criticized Biden, mostly for seeming to have dementia.

The current debate process is garbage. I don't know anyone who thinks its done well. They could do it better, but don't. It has to be crappy and shallow by design.

These are the biggest complaint I hear:
    All we hear is talking points and there is not enough time for candidates to give any detail
    The moderators kind of suck and allow candidates to skip answering questions and just spout more talking points.
    The moderators/networks are biased against certain candidates and are basically part of the political parties

Rogan would demand the candidates actually answer the questions and if they didn't he would call them out.
    Candidates would not have the excuse that they don't have time for specifics.
    Rogan would ask questions that a lot of normal people have for the candidates, not political softballs and setup questions. He has the biggest podcast in the world because people connect with him.
    Rogan has "fork you" money and is not likely to be bought off by either side.

I am not in alignment with Rogan's politics. He thinks UBI is a good idea and I think its moronic, but I think he can do a debate with these guys 100 times better than CNN, Fox, etc.

It would be really good to get Jorgensen in there also, but I doubt they would agree to that because she would expose Trump and Biden both for being anti-liberty war mongers.

I was listening to Rogan with Snowden on today and I would love for Joe to ask this question in a debate:
    If the NSA data collection was illegal, why are we not pardoning Snowden and why did Clapper get a pass on lying about it to Congress?

Now joe rogan and I agree on a ton of things. Like universal healthcare, basic income, and on and on.

What I do think is he is exceptionally smart when it comes to pushing his brand. I think with his views on that other stuff and drug use, gay rights , military adventurism do not line up with the trump or his supporter. About the only thing that does is that he is a hunter. The attack on Biden was to push the moderate the debate thing to advance his brand. The pucker up and smooch Trump's arse was all about trying to make that happen.

He’s a game show host and actor. A new age Howard Stern.

Maybe if he makes Trump eat horse penis like on his game show I could get behind it.

And we wonder why we are the laughing stock of the world.

I am curious. How many interviews with Alex Jones does it take to be a conspiracy guy? Or how many interviews with Gavin McGinnis are required before he is promoting the Proud Boys? More than 10?

He and his ilk hide behind the “I am just asking questions.” No. You’re giving a voice to racists and conspiracy theorists for ratings.

LWhich on a podcast is fine, I guess. If your life is so boring you need to listen to that tripe, more power to you.

He’s a game show host and actor. A new age Howard Stern.

Maybe if he makes Trump eat horse penis like on his game show I could get behind it.

And we wonder why we are the laughing stock of the world.

I am curious. How many interviews with Alex Jones does it take to be a conspiracy guy? Or how many interviews with Gavin McGinnis are required before he is promoting the Proud Boys? More than 10?

He and his ilk hide behind the “I am just asking questions.” No. You’re giving a voice to racists and conspiracy theorists for ratings.

LWhich on a podcast is fine, I guess. If your life is so boring you need to listen to that tripe, more power to you.

I think we are a laughing stock because we demand so little of our politicians and accept the crappy debates we have had for years where we just get talking points.

Someone says they will open it up and have meaningful debates and discussions and folks like you resort to the ad hominem attacks and shutting down speech.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom