Israel vs Hamas (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    Looks like the fight is on with Israeli soldiers and civilians amongst the dead already. Question becomes, how long before we get dragged into this?

I'm not disputing or challenging that 11 of their colleagues were killed. I'm not sure they would go that far. But I do question their objectivity when reporting other happenings in Gaza.
    Do you ever question the objectivity of reporting here in the US?

Israel is going to lose any credibility they may have had by their actions from what I am reading today. If we can believe what we read. So much disinformation. I just hope that the US is able to prevail on Israel and other nearby nations to rein this all in.

Israel is going to lose any credibility they may have had by their actions from what I am reading today. If we can believe what we read. So much disinformation. I just hope that the US is able to prevail on Israel and other nearby nations to rein this all in.
    Well, at this point the IDF is saying it was a rocket that misfired from within Gaza. I'm not buying that yet tho.

:(

edit: I didn't realize this until after I posted this twitter link, but there is a video in the comments... it is very graphic. It automatically started to play, so be warned. Very difficult to watch

Last edited:

Fwiw, I'm not saying I agree with the IDF's assessment, but, rocket misfires happen all the time. Could bo possible. But a typical Hamas rocket isn't gonna kill 200, 300 or 500, whatever that number was. Maybe the rocket hit other ammo or fuel that caused a larger explosion.

It almost doesn't matter who did it.

That hospital attack has killed any shot at getting any of the neighboring countries like Jordan on our side.

There are protests starting up in most of the countries in the region, no leader is going to be able to do anything that makes it look like they are siding with Israel.

I didn't realize this until after I posted that twitter link, but there is a video in the comments... it is very graphic. It automatically started to play, so be warned. Very difficult to watch.

This is a bad, bad idea in my opinion, especially with this recent hit on that hospital. If it turns out the IDF did indeed hit it, intentionally or not...
    What I am seeing now is that a reporter from Al Jazeera saw a rocket misfire from Islamic Jihad, and tweeted about it right after it happened, and then the hospital was hit. The rocket was meant for Israel.

It almost doesn't matter who did it.
    I see what you are saying. But truth should matter, it needs to matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom