Israel vs Hamas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    Looks like the fight is on with Israeli soldiers and civilians amongst the dead already. Question becomes, how long before we get dragged into this?

Yes they do and i stated as much, and you don't see them fighting the Lebanese army do you? And they've not laid claim to any of the territory they've attacked. When that happens, I'll call it an invasion.

Lebanon did not invite them in. It's an invasion. It remains to be seen if it becomes an occupation which is what you are incorrectly defining as an invasion. Israel has a long history of saying "we're just defending ourselves against people attacking us, we'll leave when where done," but then never leaving. Look at the West Bank and Gaza for examples.

I don't take Netanyahu's regime's word on anything.

Lebanon did not invite them in. It's an invasion. It remains to be seen if it becomes an occupation which is what you are incorrectly defining as an invasion. Israel has a long history of saying "we're just defending ourselves against people attacking us, we'll leave when where done," but then never leaving. Look at the West Bank and Gaza for examples.

I don't take Netanyahu's regime's word on anything.
    To enter for conquest or plunder. :shrug:

And fwiw, I don't trust anything Bibi says either. But Israel would be stupid to occupy Lebanese territory for any sustained length of time.

As for Lebanon, they're primarily targeting Hezbollah and related targets.

I don't really trust IDF's 'targeting' of only those hostiles. If their history is anything to go by, they'll massacre thousands of civilians in the process of targeting those whom they deem hostiles. So their aim is a little off to say the least

I don't really trust IDF's 'targeting' of only those hostiles. If their history is anything to go by, they'll massacre thousands of civilians in the process of targeting those whom they deem hostiles. So their aim is a little off to say the least
    We'll see. I just don't think what they did in Gaza is going to be remotely like the actions they're taking in Lebanon. I mean, unless Bibi has a death wish. I think they will lose a lot of allies if they intend on invading and occupying Lebanon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom