Israel vs Hamas (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    Looks like the fight is on with Israeli soldiers and civilians amongst the dead already. Question becomes, how long before we get dragged into this?

I think this is a reasonable view on the current state of Israel.

Have to agree. I don’t think it was the case necessarily before but the criminal Bibi has carried it to that extreme.

Who's surprised to hear this? This is what it's all about for Netanyahu. He could care less about the hostages.

1000000254.png

Who's surprised to hear this? This is what it's all about for Netanyahu. He could care less about the hostages.

1000000254.png

NO :poop:!

His actions from Day 1 has done nothing but convince me that my initial thoughts were spot on!
    I posted this at home:

Ask yourselves these 2 questions:
    1. How did Hamas circumvent Israeli surveillance?
    2. Who has shown that they want what is happening at this moment the most?
    1. :idunno:
    2. When trying to answer this question, take in to account all the actions that Bibi has taken since losing and regaining power.
    • He has taken a more extreme stance towards all Palestinians, especially those in the West Bank.
    • He has expanded Israeli settlement there, reversing the previous administrations efforts to thwart expansion.
    • He has consolidated power by neutering their Supreme Court.
    • He has full embrace the rhetoric shared by extremist.
    If you come to the conclusion that Netanyahu is doing exactly what he has wanted to do since he regained power, then you may have your answer to question 1.

When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Capt Spock :hihi:

What didn't say there is that I do not trust Netanyahu, I think he is a bad person and an extremist. Believing that about him, I have a hard time not thinking that he would conspire to allow the initial attack in order to wipe out what remains of the West Bank & Gaza. I truly feel sorry for both the Israeli and Palestinian civilians because they both will pay the price for Netanyahu's beliefs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom