If Biden Wins, and Molests a lot of children in the transition period - what do you think will happen on January 20, 2021? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

JimEverett

Reaction score
    A lot of people have expressed shock at some of the behavior of Biden - especially with respect to small children. If Biden wins in November and he molests a lot of children, perhaps as a "celebration" of sorts at being elected, what do you think will happen?

A lot of people have expressed shock at some of the behavior of Biden - especially with respect to small children. If Biden wins in November and he molests a lot of children, perhaps as a "celebration" of sorts at being elected, what do you think will happen?

My guess is that we would be watching the swearing in of the nation’s first female president.

Given the enormous amount of trump transgressions that the Republican party and trump supporters have chosen to look the other way on, IMO, I don't feel as though they (Republicans and trump supporters) have the right to ask such a question let alone expect an answer.

Older Americans like it when the guy just hands the ball to the referee after the TD, so I imagine this type of celebration would probably hurt his standing in their eyes. Rest of America tbd.

I think that's correct.

I think this perfectly defines a cry for help when Trump loses the election.....

What an odd hypothetical.

[mod edit - let's elevate the discourse, not throw it in the mud]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Someone’s too far down the rabbit hole.

Now we know why he went Republican.."its only OK whe we do it"

I mean an you knew and still voted for him, amirite?
    Someone actually answered a question about Trump and Epstein (or maybe it was about the rape law suit) in an interview with that same exact line.

"Yeah, but he was a registered Democrat back then."

I would guess nothing because the left only cares about morality as long as it gets them power. They just had Bill Clinton at the DNC talk about how to behave in the oval office.

Now we know why he went Republican.."its only OK whe we do it"

if that was the case he probably would have stayed a Democrat. Hell Sen Harris said she believed Bidens accuser and yet here we are.

I mean an you knew and still voted for him, amirite?

Between here and SR I have stated numerous times who I voted for in 2016. But hey you do you boo.

I would guess nothing because the left only cares about morality as long as it gets them power. They just had Bill Clinton at the DNC talk about how to behave in the oval office.
    The right is moral because of it's pro-life stance? I guess that's not something they use to get themselves in power? I mean, as long as you don't consider the millions of people that claim they hate politcs but can't vote for a baby murderer. 😂

Clinton is not a very moral person, but he certainly would have handled this pandemic and the federal response to it far above anything Trump is able to muster. That's what his speech was about and he wasn't wrong. Dislike him as you may.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom