If Biden Wins, and Molests a lot of children in the transition period - what do you think will happen on January 20, 2021? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

JimEverett

Reaction score
    A lot of people have expressed shock at some of the behavior of Biden - especially with respect to small children. If Biden wins in November and he molests a lot of children, perhaps as a "celebration" of sorts at being elected, what do you think will happen?

I like to squeeze a wedge of lemon on my steak. A place in town cooks steaks to blue which is one step below rare. You have to eat it quickly before it tries to walk off your plate.

Pittsburgh Blue is my preferred way to have my NY Strip.

But it's not easy to find a place that can really do it well.

Have y'all tried the reverse sear method for cooking a steak? I can grill steaks like a MF but if you're using thick cuts, reverse sear is more forgiving and gives you a uniform done-ness throughout the cut.

Have y'all tried the reverse sear method for cooking a steak? I can grill steaks like a MF but if you're using thick cuts, reverse sear is more forgiving and gives you a uniform done-ness throughout the cut.

yup - works out pretty well. Especially for our family, where doneness varies from person to person

Let me say something about red beans - they are hard to cook the traditional way at altitude. My shortcut is to use a pressure cooker and then transfer the beans to a stove top to finish. I mash them with a spoon to thicken it up too. It works really good. My red beans kick arse, if I'm being honest.

I was once at a Ruth's Chris here in Denver.

Gentleman to the right of me orders a porterhouse, and after it arrives at his table asks the waiter for a bottle of Heinz 57. Instead of telling him to go fork himself, the waiter goes and finds one. I'm thinking, okay, this is bad but maybe he'll just pour some on the side as a "dip." No, this dude pours it over every square inch of his steak.

I can forgive such behavior at a Denny's, but at a real steakhouse? I was blown away.
    Probably ordered it medium well or worse... well done.

Let me say something about red beans - they are hard to cook the traditional way at altitude. My shortcut is to use a pressure cooker and then transfer the beans to a stove top to finish. I mash them with a spoon to thicken it up too. It works really good. My red beans kick arse, if I'm being honest.

the instant pot does an amazing job of this too - I don't have an actual pressure cooker. But I can go from dry beans to perfectly soft, cooked, mushy beans in like an hour. And they get finished in the pot, like yours. The consistency is incredible. And the taste is preferable to the canned.

Excellent hack

I use a sous vide for steak. I put a dab of butter, fresh rosemary and salt and pepper and cook for 2 hours. You can cut a strip with a butter knife.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom