If Biden Wins, and Molests a lot of children in the transition period - what do you think will happen on January 20, 2021? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

JimEverett

Reaction score
    A lot of people have expressed shock at some of the behavior of Biden - especially with respect to small children. If Biden wins in November and he molests a lot of children, perhaps as a "celebration" of sorts at being elected, what do you think will happen?

Calling out moderation on this board is not allowed.
    I just want to give credit where credit's due. This is a legendary zinger, even if I totally disagree with it. :LOL:

Calling out moderation on this board is not allowed.
    Yeah, that's not what I'm doing. I'm calling out the members from the right who can't even restrain themselves enough not to get banned from a message board. But you knew that already.

Did you know that there's 5 pages of thread here, and the only articles cited are from FTP regarding Trump?

The Trump Tracker thread at least has multiple news articles and the President's own tweets as support for most discussions.
    Are news articles required for every thread?

Yeah, that's not what I'm doing. I'm calling out the members from the right who can't even restrain themselves enough not to get banned from a message board. But you knew that already.
    Please try to focus on the post and not the poster.

It's not like he's accusing him of liking ketchup on his well-done steak, here.
    Hey, that's almost as bad as being a pedo where I'm from.

Seriously though, the biggest difference between the two is just like you said, there's actual proof that Trump puts catsup (I just like to spell it that way because it (phonetically) is cat-sup and we somehow turned that into ketchup and created a new word for it) on his burnt steaks but not a damn thing supporting this ridiculous notion that Biden is a pedophile because he kissed his grandchildren at their father's funeral.

I am 100% for a law stating if you eat a steak any other way besides medium rare with salt and pepper you can legally be shot.
    Agreed. And steak sauce is an abomination only used by people who can't accurately temp a steak. On top of salt and pepper, I use other spices or toppings depending on how I'm cooking the steak. I like "steak butter", minced garlic, sautéed mushrooms, etc.. But a properly cooked piece of good steak (I'm partial to filets) requires nothing more than S&P if even that, like you said.

There is only video evidence of it in this case.

And this:

When Biden met the voter's granddaughter, he asked her age. After she replied that she was 13 years old, Biden turned to her brothers and said, "You've got one job here, keep the guys away from your sister."

At a May 2019 campaign event, Biden told a 10-year-old girl, "I bet you're as bright as you are good-looking."

Weird and creepy to say the least.
    Trump said things like this multiple times.

Even about his own daughter, FFS. And yes, on camera.

And this is what you come up with?

Last edited:
    Trump said things like this multiple times.

Even about his own daughter, FFS. And yes, on camera.

And this is what you come up with?

Par for the course for you.
    "What's the thing you and Ivanka have most in common?" Trump awkwardly checks out Ivanka's body and replies, "I probably shouldn't be saying this but: sex." (paraphrasing) I'd bet $1000 that he has had sex with Ivanka many times since she hit puberty.

Agreed. And steak sauce is an abomination only used by people who can't accurately temp a steak. On top of salt and pepper, I use other spices or toppings depending on how I'm cooking the steak. I like "steak butter", minced garlic, sautéed mushrooms, etc.. But a properly cooked piece of good steak (I'm partial to filets) requires nothing more than S&P if even that, like you said.

Steak sauce users should be shunned and ridiculed

Steak sauce users should be shunned and ridiculed
    Whenever we have BBQ's there's no steak sauce to be had to shun those people with. If they ask for it, they just get laughed at by most of the people who've been to a BBQ of ours before. And if someone wants a well done steak, once it's passed medium, they have to finish burning it themselves. I refuse to cook it.

/end threadjack - my apologies

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom