If Biden Wins, and Molests a lot of children in the transition period - what do you think will happen on January 20, 2021? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

JimEverett

Reaction score
    A lot of people have expressed shock at some of the behavior of Biden - especially with respect to small children. If Biden wins in November and he molests a lot of children, perhaps as a "celebration" of sorts at being elected, what do you think will happen?

This trolling is getting tiresome. Dude asks why the water isn't a trickle all of a sudden and gets an answer to his question and then says "what's this thread have to do with COVID?" Answering the dumb question with reasons why it ain't a trickle is why it's about COVID. Don't ask questions if you don't want answers. And you're doing this is most every thread you've posted in today.

What in the world are you talking about? Did you see either of us talking about Covid?

It's the equivocation and defense of Donald Trump and this administrations corruption by his supporters like yourself and republican lawmakers because of evil liberals that has lead to the massive full blast pipe explosion that is 170,000 dead. It's all connected, you just aren't able to see it.

This trolling is getting tiresome. Dude asks why the water isn't a trickle all of a sudden and gets an answer to his question and then says "what's this thread have to do with COVID?" Answering the dumb question with reasons why it ain't a trickle is why it's about COVID. Don't ask questions if you don't want answers. And you're doing this is most every thread you've posted in today.
    Nobody was even talking about Covid. The references to the faucet dripping or walls closing was clearly about Trump finally getting into legal trouble. Covid has nothing to do with that.

Did you guys have a memo on the liberal board about accusing us of trolling when you don't like what we post because that's been a recent theme?

Can you change up your cliches? You've been using this one awhile now time to change it up a little. By the wife have you stopped cheating on your spouse yet? Guess we all got fooled huh. I eagerly await your "but Trump" or other response.

I’d really like up for you to find a time I used that, because I sure don’t remember ever using it around here. Maybe you have me confused with someone else?

Were we supposed to take this thread seriously?

So, this is what it has come to, eh? No low too low, no shallow too shallow to own Liberals. Correction, to attempt to own Liberals. "To own" implies success which this isn't. So, is this supposed to be some retort to "What happens if President Trump loses the election and decides to not leave the office?" Was this supposed to be a classic JE devils advocate/contrary opinion supposition?

Keep in mind the President, as President and then candidate, has twice now not only intimated but flat out said he intends to question the legitimacy of our national election if he loses. Just plainly saying he only loses "if it's rigged" while suggesting he be given a 3rd term.

When asked if he intends to respect the results casually saying, both times, he'll wait to see the results before he decides to respect the results of our free elections, shocking from a candidate, patently un-American from a sitting President.

From that, it is a small step, logically, to ask "What if he doesn't leave or what if he fights it?" That question is not without merit and the President, himself, has provided the ammunition to ask it.

Which brings me to the point. What intimation has been provided, what inclination shown, what evidence can be given to show that former Vice President Biden will go on a molestation spree of kids, in general, and specifically if he wins this election? It's so clownish it isn't worth giving legitimacy or credence to. And I'm willing to risk doing just that to call this BS thread out for what it is.

You see, it's this kind of stuff, this BS, as to why I've reached a place where I'm comfortable questioning Trump supporter's character. You all have moved from supporting the man to acting just like him. It's gone from possibly turning a blind eye or disliking the immoral stuff he does to being willing participants in it. It is no longer just tacit support for "his Administration" or "the Republican agenda" but mostly for the man himself. A vociferous defense of any and every thing he does. Which signals to me this is what you all wanted all along. That is what you voted for. The party had a then record 17 persons to choose from and you all overwhelming chose him. Why? Kasich, Rubio, Bush or Cruz wouldn't have "respected abortion" or "appoint Conservative judges"? Of course they would have. But you all wanted something none of those dudes would do.

And that's stoop to this level. Someone who would had "the stones" to say anything, wasn't shackled by the burdens of respecting political norms and customs, someone who wouldn't allow respect of the office to make him bite his tongue or stay his twitter fingers, someone who "wasn't a politician", all for the grand purpose of doing what the hell he wants and saying what the hell he wants. Well, congratulations! And if it seems like that pill is becoming harder and harder to swallow well I would assume it is because you all realize what electing such a man really costs.

What a shameful thread JE. With one click, you've sullied your posting rep and credibility and for what?
    Hey man, at least give my Liberal forum reply a citation in the footnote, lol.

Yawn. That thing has been dripping for the last 4 years yet you guys keep claiming that it's coming out full blast. The Walls are closing in!

What's trump going to do to stop the lizard people from eating baby livers to stay young when he winds up in prison with Bannon?

I'm trying to decipher what this thread is even about. It should obviously be deleted - but knowing Jim, I don't think his purpose is to truly contemplate that Biden would molest "a lot of children". So what is the purpose? Is this a passive-aggressive way to talk about a perceived double standard here on the board? Is the intent of this thread to draw moderation and then allege that similar allegations about Trump are allowed?

Maybe I'm missing something.
    It is 100% this.

See, if you think most of the authoritarian concerns about Trump are absurd, then you counter that with something more absurd to shine a light on it. Same argument about money/speech in politics he makes.

Except it fell flat, for the reasons many posted here. Biden isn’t asking questions on Twitter about molesting children, nor is he floating trial balloons about molesting children, while Trump is doing both of those things about accepting the results of the election. So I guess his point is that just because he doesn’t take what Trump says seriously, then we shouldn’t even discuss it? Or something?

But then, he never came back and really fleshed out what he meant, while people in the other thread did say why they were afraid Trump means what he says, and would try to follow through.

Really poor excuse for a thread concept, imho. He’s had no problem critiquing my threads in the past, so I assume it’s okay to critique this one. 🤷‍♀️

Except it fell flat, for the reasons many posted here. Biden isn’t asking questions on Twitter about molesting children, nor is he floating trial balloons about molesting children, while Trump is doing both of those things about accepting the results of the election. So I guess his point is that just because he doesn’t take what Trump says seriously, then we shouldn’t even discuss it? Or something?

But then, he never came back and really fleshed out what he meant, while people in the other thread did say why they were afraid Trump means what he says, and would try to follow through.

Really poor excuse for a thread concept, imho. He’s had no problem critiquing my threads in the past, so I assume it’s okay to critique this one. 🤷‍♀️
    There is only video evidence of it in this case.

And this:

When Biden met the voter's granddaughter, he asked her age. After she replied that she was 13 years old, Biden turned to her brothers and said, "You've got one job here, keep the guys away from your sister."

At a May 2019 campaign event, Biden told a 10-year-old girl, "I bet you're as bright as you are good-looking."

Weird and creepy to say the least.

Last edited:

And this:

When Biden met the voter's granddaughter, he asked her age. After she replied that she was 13 years old, Biden turned to her brothers and said, "You've got one job here, keep the guys away from your sister."

At a May 2019 campaign event, Biden told a 10-year-old girl, "I bet you're as bright as you are good-looking."

WWG1WGA?

If I had a dollar for every time some random old person walked up to my daughter and asked how old she was before telling her how beautiful she is and how her hair reminds them of Tina Louise, I'd be rich.

And you think it's a sign of an imminent child molestation festival at the White House.

WWG1WGA?

If I had a dollar for every time some random old person walked up to my daughter and asked how old she was before telling her how beautiful she is and how her hair reminds them of Tina Louise, I'd be rich.

And you think it's a sign of an imminent child molestation festival at the White House.
    Combined with other things - it is evidence for it.

And this:

:idunno:

Hell yeah. It's a brother's job to keep guys away from their sisters. I once threatened a guy to stay away from my older sister. Mind you, she was 18, but that asshat had a two-decades age gap on her. That is a brother's job.

If Biden was 30-something, I would be concerned with the use of the term "good-looking." But to someone of Biden's generation, "good looking" meant different things. Teachable moment in my opinion of how times have changed.

I guess the next thing you're going to do is post the picture of him kissing his granddaughter at Beau's funeral as evidence.

Combined with other things - it is evidence for it.

In the spirit of ludicrous absurdity, I'll ask the following question with my tongue firmly against my cheek knowing full well Trump won't share:

Do you think Trump would share Ivanka if they tied?
    6c1b8e0b30f4cb0b55fc238d55c7c2e4.jpg

In the spirit of ludicrous absurdity, I'll ask the following question with my tongue firmly against my cheek knowing full well Trump won't share:

Do you think Trump would share Ivanka if they tied?
    6c1b8e0b30f4cb0b55fc238d55c7c2e4.jpg
    Hey, there are plenty of references to Trump wanting to . . . his daughter on this board. I am not crying about it.

Hey, there are plenty of references to Trump wanting to . . . his daughter on this board. I am not crying about it.

Well, he did actually tell his former friend, Howard Stern, that he'd date her if she weren't his daughter, right? Because, you know, "she's a hot piece of xxx"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom