If Biden Wins, and Molests a lot of children in the transition period - what do you think will happen on January 20, 2021? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

JimEverett

Reaction score
    A lot of people have expressed shock at some of the behavior of Biden - especially with respect to small children. If Biden wins in November and he molests a lot of children, perhaps as a "celebration" of sorts at being elected, what do you think will happen?

if that was the case he probably would have stayed a Democrat. Hell Sen Harris said she believed Bidens accuser and yet here we are.

Between here and SR I have stated numerous times who I voted for in 2016. But hey you do you boo.

Here we are indeed LOL

and my second part was to be "all you" ( was on phone ) so didnt type right...so wasnt singling out you. Meant that for Trump voters.

Hell Sen Harris said she believed Bidens accuser and yet here we are.
    To be clear on this, Harris said she believed women who said that Biden had invaded their personal space, which he has a pretty clear history of doing. She did not say she believed Tara Reade, who was shown to have a pretty clear history of lying and changing her story.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harris-believe-biden-accusers/

“As somebody who has a relationship with Vice President Biden, what message would you give the women who feel like their space has been invaded in the past, by the vice president?”

Harris replied: “I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it.”

In regard to Tara Reade, these were Harris' comments...

This woman has a right to tell her story, and I believe that, and I believe Joe Biden believes that too. I’ve spent my whole career…fighting to give women a voice, and this brings up, I think, a bigger structural issue, frankly, which is that women must be able to speak without fear of retaliation…On the issue of Joe, I can only speak to the Joe Biden I know. He’s been a life-long fighter in terms of stopping violence against women. He has been the leader, I think really most people would agree, in the United States Senate on VAWA, the Violence Against Women Act.

So, you know, as I said, she has a right to tell her story, and she shouldn’t face any repercussions for that. But the Joe Biden I know is somebody who really has fought for women and empowerment of women and women’s equality and rights.

The right is moral because of it's pro-life stance? I guess that's not something they use to get themselves in power? I mean, as long as you don't consider the millions of people that claim they hate politcs but can't vote for a baby murderer. 😂

For every person I see yelling about pro life as some kind of moral measuring stick, I send them this:

( Sister Joan Chittister - discussing this on PBS from way back in 2004)
    "I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

A lot of people have expressed shock at some of the behavior of Biden - especially with respect to small children. If Biden wins in November and he molests a lot of children, perhaps as a "celebration" of sorts at being elected, what do you think will happen?
    If someone can leak to the New York Times about the explosive Biden Dossier, then Trump can spy on Biden's campaign. Assuming Biden wins, we should be able to get a Special Cousel to look into the allegations into the Biden molestor tape since the NYT reported on it which makes it automatically credible.

If someone can leak to the New York Times about the explosive Biden Dossier, then Trump can spy on Biden's campaign. Assuming Biden wins, we should be able to get a Special Cousel to look into the allegations into the Biden molestor tape since the NYT reported on it which makes it automatically credible.

Trump has larger problems.

He gotta figure a way to remain POTUS to avoid SDNY. The circle of friends of his is dwindling and spiraling inward.

SDNY looking to reach the center of the tootsie pop.

I don’t know Jim, have you stopped beating your wife yet?

Thought better of you guys. Shame on me for being fooled. Won’t happen again.

Can you change up your cliches? You've been using this one awhile now time to change it up a little. By the wife have you stopped cheating on your spouse yet? Guess we all got fooled huh. I eagerly await your "but Trump" or other response.

If you don't like don't the topic, no one forces you to reply. Your virtue signaling pals won't mind if you sit one or two threads out.

Can you change up your cliches? You've been using this one awhile now time to change it up a little. By the wife have you stopped cheating on your spouse yet? Guess we all got fooled huh. I eagerly await your "but Trump" or other response.

I'm trying to decipher what this thread is even about. It should obviously be deleted - but knowing Jim, I don't think his purpose is to truly contemplate that Biden would molest "a lot of children". So what is the purpose? Is this a passive-aggressive way to talk about a perceived double standard here on the board? Is the intent of this thread to draw moderation and then allege that similar allegations about Trump are allowed?

Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm trying to decipher what this thread is even about. It should obviously be deleted - but knowing Jim, I don't think his purpose is to truly contemplate that Biden would molest "a lot of children". So what is the purpose? Is this a passive-aggressive way to talk about a perceived double standard here on the board? Is the intent of this thread to draw moderation and then allege that similar allegations about Trump are allowed?

That's why I responded with something ridiculous, seemed like the only way to respond. But yeah, I figured this was some kind of counter or something to the thread about Trump not leaving office.

You wouldn't be the only one. I was surprised to see who posted this thread. I assumed it would be a new account, destined for the ban hammer.

You know all those Republicans against Trump you keep discounting? And, you heard about that Senate report showing Trump really was doing what you've denied with regard to Russia?

Those things are making the sounds of a steady drip becoming a flow.

Think of Mueller as the sound of a bad flapper valve in a toilet when it first starts to go. Lincoln project and the Bush alumni group is the sound it makes when the flapper is just starting to fail to completely seat. You know, like when you hear it leaking continuously, but not a big swoosh.

That report that just came out sounds like the sound of a frustrated person wiggling the toilet handle trying to seat the flapper, but managing to semi-flush the toilet.

McConnell's last minute hearing with the USPS issues on Monday has a scared Trump totally freaked and it's the sound of a frustrated wife who just got a $400 water bill screaming at her husband that he can't fix it and call a plumber.

What's next? Oh, wait. I forgot.

Bannon's arrest......

That toilet's been leaking for a long time. The floor joists are likely rotten. The only question is will the whole bathroom collapse before or after the election or, more likely, will Trump collapse first?

You know all those Republicans against Trump you keep discounting? And, you heard about that Senate report showing Trump really was doing what you've denied with regard to Russia?

Those things are making the sounds of a steady drip becoming a flow.

Think of Mueller as the sound of a bad flapper valve in a toilet when it first starts to go. Lincoln project and the Bush alumni group is the sound it makes when the flapper is just starting to fail to completely seat. You know, like when you hear it leaking continuously, but not a big swoosh.

That report that just came out sounds like the sound of a frustrated person wiggling the toilet handle trying to seat the flapper, but managing to semi-flush the toilet.

McConnell's last minute hearing with the USPS issues on Monday has a scared Trump totally freaked and it's the sound of a frustrated wife who just got a $400 water bill screaming at her husband that he can't fix it and call a plumber.

What's next? Oh, wait. I forgot.

Bannon's arrest......

That toilet's been leaking for a long time. The floor joists are likely rotten. The only question is will the whole bathroom collapse before or after the election or, more likely, will Trump collapse first?
    Yawn. That thing has been dripping for the last 4 years yet you guys keep claiming that it's coming out full blast. The Walls are closing in!

So, this is what it has come to, eh? No low too low, no shallow too shallow to own Liberals. Correction, to attempt to own Liberals. "To own" implies success which this isn't. So, is this supposed to be some retort to "What happens if President Trump loses the election and decides to not leave the office?" Was this supposed to be a classic JE devils advocate/contrary opinion supposition?

Keep in mind the President, as President and then candidate, has twice now not only intimated but flat out said he intends to question the legitimacy of our national election if he loses. Just plainly saying he only loses "if it's rigged" while suggesting he be given a 3rd term.

When asked if he intends to respect the results casually saying, both times, he'll wait to see the results before he decides to respect the results of our free elections, shocking from a candidate, patently un-American from a sitting President.

From that, it is a small step, logically, to ask "What if he doesn't leave or what if he fights it?" That question is not without merit and the President, himself, has provided the ammunition to ask it.

Which brings me to the point. What intimation has been provided, what inclination shown, what evidence can be given to show that former Vice President Biden will go on a molestation spree of kids, in general, and specifically if he wins this election? It's so clownish it isn't worth giving legitimacy or credence to. And I'm willing to risk doing just that to call this BS thread out for what it is.

You see, it's this kind of stuff, this BS, as to why I've reached a place where I'm comfortable questioning Trump supporter's character. You all have moved from supporting the man to acting just like him. It's gone from possibly turning a blind eye or disliking the immoral stuff he does to being willing participants in it. It is no longer just tacit support for "his Administration" or "the Republican agenda" but mostly for the man himself. A vociferous defense of any and every thing he does. Which signals to me this is what you all wanted all along. That is what you voted for. The party had a then record 17 persons to choose from and you all overwhelming chose him. Why? Kasich, Rubio, Bush or Cruz wouldn't have "respected abortion" or "appoint Conservative judges"? Of course they would have. But you all wanted something none of those dudes would do.

And that's stoop to this level. Someone who would had "the stones" to say anything, wasn't shackled by the burdens of respecting political norms and customs, someone who wouldn't allow respect of the office to make him bite his tongue or stay his twitter fingers, someone who "wasn't a politician", all for the grand purpose of doing what the hell he wants and saying what the hell he wants. Well, congratulations! And if it seems like that pill is becoming harder and harder to swallow well I would assume it is because you all realize what electing such a man really costs.

What a shameful thread JE. With one click, you've sullied your posting rep and credibility and for what?

Yawn. That thing has been dripping for the last 4 years yet you guys keep claiming that it's coming out full blast. The Walls are closing in!

Yeah, because 170,000+ dead isn't the water coming out full blast. His failure and corruption has been exposed in every way possible. You just refuse to see it.

I'm glad I don't live in your reality where things like that are laughable or worth a yawn.

JE started the thread. Two and a half lines. And that's the only post of his in the thread.

It would be nice if some sort of context or purpose is provided.

Because that lack is what is, imo, spiraling this thread into such a drag. So much guessing and wondering and supposing and responses based on that.

Was that the intent?

Yeah, because 170,000+ dead isn't the water coming out full blast. His failure and corruption has been exposed in every way possible. You just refuse to see it.

I'm glad I don't live in your reality where things like that are laughable or worth a yawn.
    What in the world are you talking about? Did you see either of us talking about Covid?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom