Hunter Biden (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FullMonte

Reaction score
    Lost in all the news coverage about what's going on in the US right now is this bit of information.

The Ukrainian government has completed an audit of thousands of case files related to Burisma. Ruslan Ryaboshapka (the prosecutor general), described by Zelenskiy as "100 percent my person" in the July phone call with president Trump said "I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden's alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind."

Not that anyone SHOULD be surprised to find out that Hunter Biden was not implicated in something that was done by the CEO of Burisma in his role as a government employee, that happened two years before Biden joined the board.

Yeah right. They only prosecuted him after the prosecutors got caught trying to hide a blanket immunity deal for Hunter. The judge asked the prosecutor if he's ever seen an immunity agreement like they were trying to give Hunter and he said no.

How many examples can you find of someone being prosecuted for the gun charge they charged Hunter with?

He is being treated different because he is the president's son, but not in a way that is advantageous to him.

How many examples can you find of someone being prosecuted for the gun charge they charged Hunter with?

He is being treated different because he is the president's son, but not in a way that is advantageous to him.
    I don't know, but they only settled on the gun charge after they got busted trying to slip in the immunity agreement.

The IRS recommended charging Hunter Biden with multiple felonies and several misdemeanors for the tax years of 2014 through 2019.

I don't know, but they only settled on the gun charge after they got busted trying to slip in the immunity agreement.

The IRS recommended charging Hunter Biden with multiple felonies and several misdemeanors for the tax years of 2014 through 2019.

How often are people charged for not paying taxes after they taxes have been paid back?

Everything Hunter has been charged with, are crimes that have very low prosecution rates.

Hunter is being treated unfairly because he is the president's son.

How often are people charged for not paying taxes after they taxes have been paid back?

Everything Hunter has been charged with, are crimes that have very low prosecution rates.

Hunter is being treated unfairly because he is the president's son.
    😆 Yeah right.

😆 Yeah right.

Hunter Biden is being treated unfairly by the US legal system because he is the president's son.

But it doesn't make a difference. Both Bannon and Hunter defied subpoenas despite you trying to act if there is some difference legally.
    Once again - I never said there was a legal difference and you are mischaracterizing what I said. I said using common sense there is a difference. How can I make you stop lying about what I have said? It’s so dishonest and beyond frustrating.

Once again - I never said there was a legal difference and you are mischaracterizing what I said. I said using common sense there is a difference. How can I make you stop lying about what I have said? It’s so dishonest and beyond frustrating.
    What's your point then? That Hunter should be given special treatment because he "volunteered" to testify in public?

What's your point then? That Hunter should be given special treatment because he "volunteered" to testify in public?
    My point is that there is a common sense difference between the two. One has volunteered to come in and testify publicly because he doesn’t want to testify behind closed doors, and one just blew off the subpoena without any such effort to work with the committee.

Will the DOJ take that into account? I don’t know and I don’t really care. Hunter is already being over-charged by Weiss. It’s just a fact that people who voluntarily pay their back taxes and the penalties don’t get prosecuted. Yet, Hunter is being prosecuted. It’s political in nature.

Hunter should have just testified in the closed door meeting and pled the 5th to every question that was asked, announce that he was going to do that beforehand for fear of Republicans misrepresenting his testimony and offered to give actual testimony in a public hearing.

It would have knee capped Republicans and prevented any chance of charges by the DOJ for not showing up for the congressional subpoena.

House Republicans are planning to take the first official steps towards attempting to have President Joe Biden’s son Hunter charged with criminal contempt of Congress after he declined to sit for a closed-door interview and demanded to give evidence in public instead.

The House Oversight Committee and House Judiciary Committee on Friday announced plans to mark up a resolution referring Hunter Biden for prosecution for not appearing for the 13 December deposition after receiving a subpoena compelling him to testify before the GOP-led Oversight panel, which has been conducting a year-long and largely fruitless probe into his father with the aim of tying the 46th president to his son’s overseas business ventures.

At the time, the younger Mr Biden came to the Capitol and spoke to reporters outside the building to say he was willing to give evidence, but not in a closed session that would allow Republicans to selectively release parts of his testimony with the aim of embarrassing him and his father.

His attorney, Abbe Lowell, had indicated his client was willing to give evidence before the GOP-led panel. But Mr Lowell had stressed that his client would only testify in an open hearing, citing the GOP committee’s penchant for selectively leaking transcripts of testimony in ways that bolster their preferred narratives.……..

House Republicans are planning to take the first official steps towards attempting to have President Joe Biden’s son Hunter charged with criminal contempt of Congress after he declined to sit for a closed-door interview and demanded to give evidence in public instead.
    what a bunch of children.

The House Oversight Committee and House Judiciary Committee on Friday announced plans to mark up a resolution referring Hunter Biden for prosecution for not appearing for the 13 December deposition after receiving a subpoena compelling him to testify before the GOP-led Oversight panel, which has been conducting a year-long and largely fruitless probe into his father with the aim of tying the 46th president to his son’s overseas business ventures.

At the time, the younger Mr Biden came to the Capitol and spoke to reporters outside the building to say he was willing to give evidence, but not in a closed session that would allow Republicans to selectively release parts of his testimony with the aim of embarrassing him and his father.

His attorney, Abbe Lowell, had indicated his client was willing to give evidence before the GOP-led panel. But Mr Lowell had stressed that his client would only testify in an open hearing, citing the GOP committee’s penchant for selectively leaking transcripts of testimony in ways that bolster their preferred narratives.……..

I can only assume Jim Jordan and company are next on the list... these people are frigging clown shoes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom