Hunter Biden (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FullMonte

Reaction score
    Lost in all the news coverage about what's going on in the US right now is this bit of information.

The Ukrainian government has completed an audit of thousands of case files related to Burisma. Ruslan Ryaboshapka (the prosecutor general), described by Zelenskiy as "100 percent my person" in the July phone call with president Trump said "I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden's alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind."

Not that anyone SHOULD be surprised to find out that Hunter Biden was not implicated in something that was done by the CEO of Burisma in his role as a government employee, that happened two years before Biden joined the board.

so far nothing. How about all the other republicans that did it and got away?
    Nothing? The Biden DOJ prosecuted Bannon for contempt of congress and he was sentenced to 4 months of jail time. He's appealing it.

I'm guessing Garland will drag his feet as long as possible in regards to prosecuting Hunter for contempt of congress once the House completes it.

I would like to see this hearing. There isn't some national security interest at threat here. Republicans have been going on about Hunter Biden for years now, well here he is, let us all see the testimony.
    How do you know there isn't any questions that they want to ask Hunter that would possibly include classified information?

Hunter will get a public hearing after his deposition which has been the case in their investigation as well as the January 6th committee and Trump impeachment.

I don't see why Hunter deserves anymore special treatment than he has already received with the Biden DOJ running cover for him and Joe.
    Your assertion that the DOJ is running cover for the Bidens is utter nonsense. This makes it clear to me you don't know what you're talking about and not worth engaging at all. Rubbish posts get a rubbish response.

How do you know there isn't any questions that they want to ask Hunter that would possibly include classified information?
    Because he's never been accused of handling classified information as far as I know. They wouldn't read him into classified material unless he has security clearance, which I don't think he possesses.

Hans posted his "lying tweet", but you admitted the reporter corrected it so it was a correct tweet.

He posted the archived article to show how he left out the word financially. Why would he link to the corrected article if he was trying to show what was left out of the article initially?

Leaving out the world financially makes it seem like the same thing that Hunter and Joe had said in the past. Hunter using the qualifies financially is part of the ever changing excuses.

So Hunter admitted that Joe was involved in his business despite previous claims otherwise. Next it will be that his father was involved financially with his businesses, but he donated his part to charity.
    The timing is important here. You nor Hans has any notion this was anything other than a simple error. It had already been corrected when he posted his tweet, otherwise he would have posted a screen shot or linked to the article. He had to use an archived web page because it had already been corrected.

Every single allegation you and your cohorts have made was that Joe Biden was taking money from Hunter. Hunter uses the word financially to combat the allegations and you’re going to claim that is a change? Get real, this is desperate even for you.

And your third paragraph is even worse, now that I read it. No, someone denying something is not proof that some other thing you plucked out of thin air is true. Nobody sane believes that.

Nothing? The Biden DOJ prosecuted Bannon for contempt of congress and he was sentenced to 4 months of jail time. He's appealing it.

I'm guessing Garland will drag his feet as long as possible in regards to prosecuting Hunter for contempt of congress once the House completes it.
    The Biden DOJ will not prosecute Hunter, nor should they. Hunter has volunteered to testify in a public hearing. Bannon refused unilaterally. Hunter is currently being prosecuted for tax evasion, and will not, nor should he, cooperate with a fishing expedition by bumbling idiots which could touch on his court case.

right nothing happened. by the time its done it will be pointless.

Your assertion that the DOJ is running cover for the Bidens is utter nonsense. This makes it clear to me you don't know what you're talking about and not worth engaging at all. Rubbish posts get a rubbish response.

Rest of the post:

Another IRS whistleblower, Gary Shapley, also testified about the Justice Department preventing them from charging Hunter Biden with felonies, rejecting search warrants, and restricting witness interviews.

Both whistleblowers were denied access to Hunter Biden's laptop and the FBI report alleging bribery allegations.

Their testimonies were corroborated by an FBI agent in the Delaware office.

"I'm here to tell you that the Delaware US Attorney's Office and Department of Justice's handling of the Hunter Biden tax investigation was very different from any other case my 14 years at the IRS. At every stage decisions were made that benefited the subject of this investigation.

For example, prosecutors conceal contents of Hunter Biden's laptop from investigators. DOJ slow walked steps to include interviews, serving document requests, and executing search warrants. Warrents that we're ready as early as April of 2020, but were delayed until after the November 2020 election, and never pursued.

Investigators were not allowed to follow up on WhatsApp messages from Hunter Biden's Apple iCloud backup, where he suggested he was sitting next to his father. Assistant United States Attorney Leslie Wolf cited the optics of executing a search warrant at President Biden's residence as a deciding factor for not allowing it even though she agreed that probable cause existed.

Prosecutors instructed investigators not to ask about the big guy or dad when conducting interviews. The Biden transition team was tipped off about interviews the night before the investigation went over.

A fact that my FBI counterpart confirmed to this committee in recent testimony where the result was only one witness spoke to investigators that day. These are just some of the examples of how our investigation was stymied.

I'm not here to support partisan agendas on either side. I'm here because our tax system relies on the American people having confidence it is administered fairly and equally for everyone, regardless of your last name, or political connections...

After our investigation largely concluded by the end of 2021, the IRS recommended charging Hunter Biden with multiple felonies and several misdemeanors for the tax years of 2014 through 2019. The Delaware assistance United States Attorneys and tax evasion trial attorneys supported charging the felonies and misdemeanors listed in Exhibit two of my interview transcripts...

Attorney General Garland led Congress to believe the case was insulated from improper political influence because all decisions were being made exclusively by Delaware US Attorneey David Weiss, but that was not true. The Justice Department allowed the President's political appointees to weigh in on whether they charged the president's son.

After US Attorney for DC, Mathew Graves, appointed by President Biden refused to bring charges in March 2022, I watched US Attorney Weiss tell a roomful of senior FBI and IRS leaders on October 7, 2022, that he was not the deciding person on whether charges were filed. That was my red line.

I had already seen a pattern of preferential treatment and obstruction. Now, US Attorney Weiss was admitting that what the American people believed based on the Attorney General's sworn statement was false. I could no longer stay silent..."

The Biden DOJ will not prosecute Hunter, nor should they. Hunter has volunteered to testify in a public hearing. Bannon refused unilaterally. Hunter is currently being prosecuted for tax evasion, and will not, nor should he, cooperate with a fishing expedition by bumbling idiots which could touch on his court case.
    Volunteering to testify publicly doesn't negate a subpoena. Bannon defied a subpoena. Hunter defied a subpoena.

Volunteering to testify publicly doesn't negate a subpoena. Bannon defied a subpoena. Hunter defied a subpoena.

It was a little over a month between Bannon being found in compete of Congress and him being arrested.

No reason to think the DOJ isn't planning on indicting Hunter for not complying with the subpoena.

Using common sense, it should make a difference, though. You are comparing two things that are not exactly the same.

Rest of the post:

Another IRS whistleblower, Gary Shapley, also testified about the Justice Department preventing them from charging Hunter Biden with felonies, rejecting search warrants, and restricting witness interviews.

Both whistleblowers were denied access to Hunter Biden's laptop and the FBI report alleging bribery allegations.

Their testimonies were corroborated by an FBI agent in the Delaware office.

"I'm here to tell you that the Delaware US Attorney's Office and Department of Justice's handling of the Hunter Biden tax investigation was very different from any other case my 14 years at the IRS. At every stage decisions were made that benefited the subject of this investigation.

For example, prosecutors conceal contents of Hunter Biden's laptop from investigators. DOJ slow walked steps to include interviews, serving document requests, and executing search warrants. Warrents that we're ready as early as April of 2020, but were delayed until after the November 2020 election, and never pursued.

Investigators were not allowed to follow up on WhatsApp messages from Hunter Biden's Apple iCloud backup, where he suggested he was sitting next to his father. Assistant United States Attorney Leslie Wolf cited the optics of executing a search warrant at President Biden's residence as a deciding factor for not allowing it even though she agreed that probable cause existed.

Prosecutors instructed investigators not to ask about the big guy or dad when conducting interviews. The Biden transition team was tipped off about interviews the night before the investigation went over.

A fact that my FBI counterpart confirmed to this committee in recent testimony where the result was only one witness spoke to investigators that day. These are just some of the examples of how our investigation was stymied.

I'm not here to support partisan agendas on either side. I'm here because our tax system relies on the American people having confidence it is administered fairly and equally for everyone, regardless of your last name, or political connections...

After our investigation largely concluded by the end of 2021, the IRS recommended charging Hunter Biden with multiple felonies and several misdemeanors for the tax years of 2014 through 2019. The Delaware assistance United States Attorneys and tax evasion trial attorneys supported charging the felonies and misdemeanors listed in Exhibit two of my interview transcripts...

Attorney General Garland led Congress to believe the case was insulated from improper political influence because all decisions were being made exclusively by Delaware US Attorneey David Weiss, but that was not true. The Justice Department allowed the President's political appointees to weigh in on whether they charged the president's son.

After US Attorney for DC, Mathew Graves, appointed by President Biden refused to bring charges in March 2022, I watched US Attorney Weiss tell a roomful of senior FBI and IRS leaders on October 7, 2022, that he was not the deciding person on whether charges were filed. That was my red line.

I had already seen a pattern of preferential treatment and obstruction. Now, US Attorney Weiss was admitting that what the American people believed based on the Attorney General's sworn statement was false. I could no longer stay silent..."

All of this has been called into question by other testimony. There is nothing new here, no matter how many times you post the same thing over and over again.

It was a little over a month between Bannon being found in compete of Congress and him being arrested.

No reason to think the DOJ isn't planning on indicting Hunter for not complying with the subpoena.
    I think Garland will either not indict Hunter for contempt of congress(once that's been vote on) or he will slow walk it like they did for the Hunter investigation. Hopefully I'll be wrong.

Using common sense, it should make a difference, though. You are comparing two things that are not exactly the same.
    But it doesn't make a difference. Both Bannon and Hunter defied subpoenas despite you trying to act if there is some difference legally.

All of this has been called into question by other testimony. There is nothing new here, no matter how many times you post the same thing over and over again.
    By the new Adam Schiffs in Raskin and Goldman? The whistleblowers are credible despite the Democrats claiming otherwise.

They have had no problem indicting Hunter so far, and for things that people aren't usually indicted for.
    Yeah right. They only prosecuted him after the prosecutors got caught trying to hide a blanket immunity deal for Hunter. The judge asked the prosecutor if he's ever seen an immunity agreement like they were trying to give Hunter and he said no.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom