Hunter Biden (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FullMonte

Reaction score
    Lost in all the news coverage about what's going on in the US right now is this bit of information.

The Ukrainian government has completed an audit of thousands of case files related to Burisma. Ruslan Ryaboshapka (the prosecutor general), described by Zelenskiy as "100 percent my person" in the July phone call with president Trump said "I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden's alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind."

Not that anyone SHOULD be surprised to find out that Hunter Biden was not implicated in something that was done by the CEO of Burisma in his role as a government employee, that happened two years before Biden joined the board.

Yes, it is just allegations. And, regardless of who it came from, we know it to be 100% false. There was an in-depth discussion here of this very form when it was first released, and that included a link to a twitter thread that listed all of the things that would have needed to be true for these allegations to be true. Those things included psychic ability and time travel.

The objective reality is that Burisma's CEO did not want Viktor Shokin fired because Viktor Shokin was protecting him by not investigating him for crimes that he is accused of committing when he worked for the Ukranian government (long before Hunter Biden joined the board) and a money laundering investigation being done by the UK.

The idea that Joe Biden got Viktor Shokin fired to help his son is so laughably bad (and is actually 180 degrees wrong). The US had made it clear months earlier that the money would be contingent upon them firing Shokin, so it wasn't Joe Biden's doing....and getting Shokin fired was something that Hunter's boss at Burisma did not want, so it actually was bad for Hunter.
    If it's 100% false then the FBI will turn over the file to Congress with no resistance right?

Also:

More on Shokin:

Yeah...because guys who were fired for corruption are the ones we should trust to tell us the truth, right? I didn't watch those videos, so maybe you can answer a question for me. Does he explain why he never responded to multiple requests from the UK, pursuant to the two countries' mutual assistance treaty, for documents related to the UK's investigation into Zlochevsky? Or why he refused to investigate/prosecute the multiple individuals from his staff who were found to have suspected bribe money (and jewels) in their homes?

Also, do I REALLY need to go find the video of the man who was Ukraine's president at the time explaining that Shokin was corrupt, and that is why he was fired?

EU wanted him out too. I don't expect you to do anything else than either ignore this information which has been posted many times before but I cant see how the Biden administration could influence an IRISH newspaper to publish statements from an IRISH government official.

The European Union has welcomed the dismissal of Ukraine's scandal-ridden prosecutor general and called for a crackdown on corruption, even as the country's political crisis deepened over efforts to form a new ruling coalition and appoint a new prime minister.

Ukraine's parliament voted overwhelmingly to fire Viktor Shokin, ridding the beleaguered prosecutor's office of a figure who is accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and stymying moves to root out graft.

It's not just allegations. It's from a FBI informant. If a FBI informant had made similar accusations against Trump the Democrats would have instantly impeached Trump again.
    No they wouldn't. That's not the standard that was used to impeach him. There was plenty of evidence. The Senate chose not to convict him despite extensive evidence presented.
    Speaking of FBI informants, the media and the Democrats didnt question the FBI informant Christopher Steele and it was used illegally to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign.
    Still stuck on that? You're dedicated, I'll give you that.
    The form has to do with the corruption allegations against Hunter and Joe. You saying the form has nothing to do with anything is just partisan babble.
    An informant is just an informant. They are quite often unreliable. Again, until there's verifiable evidence, it's a nothing burger. But hey, if you want to rely on unsubstantiated claims, that's your prerogative.

This has all been posted before in response to these wild allegations. It’s been totally debunked. And if I was the FBI I wouldn’t give anything to Jordan. He was arse deep in the insurrection and I fully expect Jordan is under investigation by the special counsel. He may have some legal exposure.

I’m pretty sure I saw that stupid account you just posted is one of the ten most “community noted” accounts on Twitter. You should quit posting what liars say.

Why would the head of Burisma bribe someone to pressure the Ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor who was reusing to investigate corruption within Burisma?
    Because that’s what SFL wanted.

Still stuck on that? You're dedicated, I'll give you that.
    I give you an example of how the media and the Democrats treated information differently from a confidential source to the FBI in Steele and you just gloss over it like it was nothing.

I give you an example of how the media and the Democrats treated information differently from a confidential source to the FBI in Steele and you just gloss over it like it was nothing.
    No, you maintain something that has been debunked like it has never been debunked and expect us to forget that what you say has been shown to not be true. You never move on from something that has been shown to be untrue.

The dossier was never treated as fact, not by the media and not be the FBI. When it was all over the news - find us an article that didn’t also say it was unverified and that raw intelligence-which is what it was-was prone to error and intentional misinformation.

Find us an article from a reputable news organization that didn’t run that disclaimer.

Can you point me to articles where the Democrat led committee investigating Trump officially released the Steele Dossier and claimed the not proved Trump was corrupt?

I stand by what I said. You're posting nonsense that has been thoroughly debunked time and time again. The regurgitating old crap is old.

MTG is twisting facts here. Archer did NOT testify that Hunter was selling influence with his father. He actually testified that Hunter was selling the illusion of influence, and that he never saw any evidence that there was actual influence. I read the actual transcript. This is exactly the kind of lie that people who don’t ever check, who don’t think for themselves and who are just blinded by partisanship will fall for. It’s why we need courses in logic in high school. It’s why we need actual fact checkers in the media. Because ever since Trump, the lies are legion and more brazen than before.

Why won’t Comer release the transcripts? It’s no wonder Hunter didn’t want to testify behind closed doors. He knows Comer and the GOP will misrepresent what was said.

Everyone ought to meander over to read about Miranda Devine on Wiki. She’s quite something. She is the one SFL’s anonymous Twitter poster breathlessly cites. She is an election denier, climate change conspiracy theorist. If she’s not a racist she’s doing a good job imitating one. She writes for the NY Post, known to publish false stories for clicks.

Nobody should believe anything she says. She is not well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom