Hunter Biden (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

FullMonte

Reaction score
    Lost in all the news coverage about what's going on in the US right now is this bit of information.

The Ukrainian government has completed an audit of thousands of case files related to Burisma. Ruslan Ryaboshapka (the prosecutor general), described by Zelenskiy as "100 percent my person" in the July phone call with president Trump said "I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden's alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind."

Not that anyone SHOULD be surprised to find out that Hunter Biden was not implicated in something that was done by the CEO of Burisma in his role as a government employee, that happened two years before Biden joined the board.

Because Hunter was selling access to his dad, but you knew that already.

No, I don't. There is absolutely no evidence of that at all.

But regardless, what does that have to do with the detail of Hunter's gun charges? Why should I care about that?

No proof of that at all, and actual sworn testimony contradicting that. You just parrot made up shirt all the time from known liars, of which Miranda is a prime example of a known liar.

What Hunter wanted to do was give the appearance of access. It’s not great, it’s a bit shady, which is why Joe didn’t want him to take the job. However, testimony so far has affirmed there was no actual influence on Joe, no actual access beyond polite niceties.

You are misrepresenting the truth, but you know that.

The DOJ filing disproves what yall have claimed about the Hunter Biden laptop and you talk about me drinking the kool-aid lol. Heaven forbid that you would comment on the DOJ filing.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
    Conflating gun charges and laptops and odd meetings and whatnot is all funny.

No proof of that at all, and actual sworn testimony contradicting that. You just parrot made up shirt all the time from known liars, of which Miranda is a prime example of a known liar.

What Hunter wanted to do was give the appearance of access. It’s not great, it’s a bit shady, which is why Joe didn’t want him to take the job. However, testimony so far has affirmed there was no actual influence on Joe, no actual access beyond polite niceties.

You are misrepresenting the truth, but you know that.

Full Post:

Remember when Rep. @danielsgoldman went around to media outlets saying that Devon Archer testified that Hunter Biden was selling the "illusion of access" to his father?

Well, according to the transcript, Goldman was trying to put words into his mouth.

And Archer said it was not entirely right because Joe Biden still met with Hunter's business partners.

right but have you said anything about trumps kids doing the same? what about trumps 9 mill from foreign governments? why so quiet on those things. what's good for the good is good for the you know. the rest.

right but have you said anything about trumps kids doing the same? what about trumps 9 mill from foreign governments? why so quiet on those things. what's good for the good is good for the you know. the rest.
    Expose them all. I would support any investigations into exposing corruption in both parties.

Expose them all. I would support any investigations into exposing corruption in both parties.
    No you wouldn’t. You have been against every investigation into Trump and strangely silent or make flimsy excuses whenever it is found that he did anything wrong.

Full Post:

Remember when Rep. @danielsgoldman went around to media outlets saying that Devon Archer testified that Hunter Biden was selling the "illusion of access" to his father?

Well, according to the transcript, Goldman was trying to put words into his mouth.

And Archer said it was not entirely right because Joe Biden still met with Hunter's business partners.

That is simply not true. Did you read the transcript yourself? I did, and I can assure you that things are not what you are being told there.

That is simply not true. Did you read the transcript yourself? I did, and I can assure you that things are not what you are being told there.
    As you would tell me, you have been lied to by the propagandists you follow. You should probably re-evaluate the people you follow.

What I posted above has screenshots of the transcripts. The illusion of access came from Goldman and not Archer.

As you would tell me, you have been lied to by the propagandists you follow. You should probably re-evaluate the people you follow.

What I posted above has screenshots of the transcripts. The illusion of access came from Goldman and not Archer.

You mean when Goldman used the phrase and Archer agreed with the phrasing.

You mean when Goldman used the phrase and Archer agreed with the phrasing.
    Not quite.

"Almost fair"

1000004194.jpg

Not quite.

"Almost fair"

1000004194.jpg
    I see your "almost fair" (Notice that they don't continue the pages why he explains why 'almost'?) and raise you a "right."

1705526573230.png

NOTE: "Right. An illusion of access to his father,..." is Archer's own words confirming that. So the tweet you posted saying that "illusion of access" is not from Archer's testimony is a straight up LIE.

Not quite.

"Almost fair"

1000004194.jpg

Ever wonder why the answer to that last question is cut off?

"A Because there -- there is -- there are touch points and contact points that I can't deny that happened, but nothing of material was discussed. But I can't go on record saying that there was -- there was communications."

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-17 3.17.43 PM.png
      Screenshot 2024-01-17 3.17.43 PM.png
      76.3 KB · Views: 45

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom