Hunter Biden (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

FullMonte

Reaction score
    Lost in all the news coverage about what's going on in the US right now is this bit of information.

The Ukrainian government has completed an audit of thousands of case files related to Burisma. Ruslan Ryaboshapka (the prosecutor general), described by Zelenskiy as "100 percent my person" in the July phone call with president Trump said "I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden's alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind."

Not that anyone SHOULD be surprised to find out that Hunter Biden was not implicated in something that was done by the CEO of Burisma in his role as a government employee, that happened two years before Biden joined the board.

Nah, didn’t happen. Saudi oligarchs? Yeah, that happened except it was Jared, the Velveeta Vulgarian’s™️ son-in-law. Oh, and don’t let’s forget the daughter and her half billion dollar trademark deal with Xi, Donnie the Idiot’s mancrush.
    Come on, that’s not even close to the same thing. Donald Trump did not get on the phone in those cases and say “hi.”

No…he actually changed US policy….like trying to change the US policy on ZTE who was sanctioned by the US for selling our technology to Iran, to suddenly wanting to help them after China granted Ivankas patents..or changing his stance on the Qatar blockade once Qatar agreed to invest in Jared’s real estate.

Come on, that’s not even close to the same thing. Donald Trump did not get on the phone in those cases and say “hi.”

No…he actually changed US policy….like trying to change the US policy on ZTE who was sanctioned by the US for selling our technology to Iran, to suddenly wanting to help them after China granted Ivankas patents..or changing his stance on the Qatar blockade once Qatar agreed to invest in Jared’s real estate.
    Of course, silly me to think that Donnie and his kids aren’t above corruption.

now, where is my sarcasm button?

This is what is so infuriating about this entire thing - it’s so transparently a desperate attempt to direct attention away from the extreme corruption of the Trump WH.

What Hunter did was shady - he apparently used his name to obtain a position. And once people drew attention to it - he cleaned it up. He severed all foreign ties. It is what it is - not great, but nothing worthy of a special counsel and spending this much taxpayer money.

People who eagerly embrace this narrative - the “Biden crime family” - are entirely in the bag for Trump, whether they can admit that to themselves or not. They are without any self-awareness, or completely gullible, possibly both.

Here is a good read on Jared. The pie chart showing where all of the investments in his firm came from is great perspective.

Since the Saudis invested 2 billion of the total 3 billion invested Jared Kushner’s private equity company, the Saudis essentially own the company. That also means they essentially own Jared. What policies are the Saudis trying to buy?

If the Biden case is so compelling, why are the advocates consistently lying about or mischaracterizing the evidence?

Well, that guy has a punchable face. He looks like an arrogant little meanie.

They all know trying to tie Joe into this is just a bunch of lies.

But that won’t stop McCarthy:

I think the democrats need to step up. McCarthy doesnt have the votes? The dems should fix that. They should come out and say that if Joe Biden has been selling influence, he needs to be held accountable. For that reason, they are supporting this impeachment inquiry, and will vote in favor of it.

They need to force the GOP to either put their evidence out where it can be tested under cross examination, or stop this nonsense.

I think the democrats need to step up. McCarthy doesnt have the votes? The dems should fix that. They should come out and say that if Joe Biden has been selling influence, he needs to be held accountable. For that reason, they are supporting this impeachment inquiry, and will vote in favor of it.

They need to force the GOP to either put their evidence out where it can be tested under cross examination, or stop this nonsense.

Nah. Dems don't need to get involved in that mess at all and lend any type of credence to it. Let the Republicans consume each other and just point and them and keep repeating how dysfunctional and extreme they are.

the downside is the GOP will absolutely find someone to perjure themselves to continue the 'but its possible..." narrative.

Nah. Dems don't need to get involved in that mess at all and lend any type of credence to it. Let the Republicans consume each other and just point and them and keep repeating how dysfunctional and extreme they are.
    Oh, I know. I wasn’t being 100% serious. But it would be fun to watch the republicans squirm once they had to try and put on an actual case.

Apparently it is for lying on his gun permit application. I’m not sure how this can work, because haven’t courts recently held that gun permits are unconstitutional? 🤷‍♀️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom