Hunter Biden (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FullMonte

Reaction score
    Lost in all the news coverage about what's going on in the US right now is this bit of information.

The Ukrainian government has completed an audit of thousands of case files related to Burisma. Ruslan Ryaboshapka (the prosecutor general), described by Zelenskiy as "100 percent my person" in the July phone call with president Trump said "I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden's alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind."

Not that anyone SHOULD be surprised to find out that Hunter Biden was not implicated in something that was done by the CEO of Burisma in his role as a government employee, that happened two years before Biden joined the board.

I like how you try to minimize it down to just lying about their opponent as opposed to putting a scheme in place that included fabricating the BS Steele Dossier, the Alfa Bank Hoax and the BS Yotaphones story.

The documentation from the Durham report is more important than a hypothetical question about what Obama shoulf have done. But I understand its easier to focus on an insignificant detail than for you to admit Hillary made it all up

It was well known that Trump did business in Russia and he hired some sketchy people on his campaign like Manafort. Is it bad or illegal for someone on a campaign to meet with a Russian, someone from China, Pakistan, etc?

We know that Trump Tower meeting had Fusion GPS fingerprints all over it. The same Fusion GPS that was working for Hillary and created the BS Steele Dossier. Fusion GPS supplied the documents that Veselnitskaya brought to the meeting and Veselnitskaya met with Fusion GPS before and after the meeting. That sounds like a honeypot scheme to me.
    Durham was, how to put this for your gentle sensibilities, a load of bullschlitz.

No, the Steele dossier was not BS despite your desperate belief that it was.

But do keep it up. Your slapstick is very entertaining. Much like the Three Stooges.

Nah, didn’t happen. Saudi oligarchs? Yeah, that happened except it was Jared, the Velveeta Vulgarian’s™️ son-in-law. Oh, and don’t let’s forget the daughter and her half billion dollar trademark deal with Xi, Donnie the Idiot’s mancrush.

Since Jake Tapper is an idiot I will pass.
    Jake Tapper's top priority in life right now is selling as many copies of his books as he can, so right now he's trying to appeal to everybody through his journalism to try to sell more copies of his book. He knows if he says anything that angers any single group of people, he's going to lose some book sells.

He's a mercenary. Always has been and always will be. Apparently his current contract with CNN requires the entire network to help him hawk his book. The amount of program time that they've devoted to promoting his book is an absurd mockery of journalistic news.

Nah, didn’t happen. Saudi oligarchs? Yeah, that happened except it was Jared, the Velveeta Vulgarian’s™️ son-in-law. Oh, and don’t let’s forget the daughter and her half billion dollar trademark deal with Xi, Donnie the Idiot’s mancrush.
    I think Democrats should start asking a lot of questions about Jared Saudi deal and Ivanka's trademarks impact on policy, and complaining about a double standard. They need to make a lot of noise that justice isn't being served, because they aren't being investigated. I think they need to muddy Trump's kids, and then eventually they can demand a special council to investigate them. Democrats barely squeak about it. They need to get it in the news. From what I've heard about it, Jared and Ivanka's deals are far more egregious and FAR FAR more lucrative to Trump than anything involving Hunter and the Bidens. Democrats have to play the game, and they have much more ammunition than the Republicans. The Republicans are winning with a far weaker hand.

"Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund’s advisers about the merits of the deal.
    A panel that screens investments for the main Saudi sovereign wealth fund cited concerns about the proposed deal with Mr. Kushner’s newly formed private equity firm, Affinity Partners, previously undisclosed documents show.
    Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.
    But days later the full board of the $620 billion Public Investment Fund — led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler and a beneficiary of Mr. Kushner’s support when he worked as a White House adviser — overruled the panel.

Ethics experts say that such a deal creates the appearance of potential payback for Mr. Kushner’s actions in the White House — or of a bid for future favor if Mr. Trump seeks and wins another presidential term in 2024.
    Mr. Kushner played a leading role inside the Trump administration defending Crown Prince Mohammed after U.S. intelligence agencies concluded that he had approved the 2018 killing and dismemberment of Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi columnist for The Washington Post and resident of Virginia who had criticized the kingdom’s rulers.

The Saudi fund agreed to invest twice as much and on more generous terms with Mr. Kushner than it did at about the same time with former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin — who was also starting a new fund — even though Mr. Mnuchin had a record as a successful investor before entering government, the documents show. The amount of the investment in his firm, Liberty Strategic Capital — $1 billion — has not been previously disclosed.
    ............"

Last edited:
    I think Democrats should start asking a lot of questions about Jared Saudi deal and Ivanka's trademarks impact on policy, and complaining about a double standard. They need to make a lot of noise that justice isn't being served, because they aren't being investigated. I think they need to muddy Trump's kids, and then eventually they can demand a special council to investigate them. Democrats barely squeak about it. They need to get it in the news. From what I've heard about it, Jared and Ivanka's deals are far more egregious and FAR FAR more lucrative to Trump than anything involving Hunter and the Bidens. Democrats have to play the game, and they have much more ammunition than the Republicans. The Republicans are winning with a far weaker hand.

"Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund’s advisers about the merits of the deal.
    A panel that screens investments for the main Saudi sovereign wealth fund cited concerns about the proposed deal with Mr. Kushner’s newly formed private equity firm, Affinity Partners, previously undisclosed documents show.
    Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.
    But days later the full board of the $620 billion Public Investment Fund — led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler and a beneficiary of Mr. Kushner’s support when he worked as a White House adviser — overruled the panel.

Ethics experts say that such a deal creates the appearance of potential payback for Mr. Kushner’s actions in the White House — or of a bid for future favor if Mr. Trump seeks and wins another presidential term in 2024.
    Mr. Kushner played a leading role inside the Trump administration defending Crown Prince Mohammed after U.S. intelligence agencies concluded that he had approved the 2018 killing and dismemberment of Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi columnist for The Washington Post and resident of Virginia who had criticized the kingdom’s rulers.

The Saudi fund agreed to invest twice as much and on more generous terms with Mr. Kushner than it did at about the same time with former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin — who was also starting a new fund — even though Mr. Mnuchin had a record as a successful investor before entering government, the documents show. The amount of the investment in his firm, Liberty Strategic Capital — $1 billion — has not been previously disclosed.
    ............"
    Here is information on the Ivanka's sweetheart trademark approvals in China, not to mention Japan and Canada:

"The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump’s victory in the 2016 election, according to a new book by Forbes’ senior editor Dan Alexander.

KEY FACTS​

On March 29, 2017, Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of President Trump, became an official government employee, joining her husband, Jared Kushner, as an adviser to her father.

The day before that appointment, Ivanka applied for 17 new trademarks with the Chinese government.

In early May of 2018, ZTE, a Chinese electronics maker, said that it had halted “major operating activities” after being penalized by the United States Department of Commerce for breaking sanctions and selling electronics to Iran and North Korea.

Yet, in mid-May, President Trump surprisingly reversed course when he indicated a willingness to rethink the punishment and vowed to work with Chinese President Xi Jinping to prevent the collapse of the ZTE, which employs 75,000 people, with Trump tweeting, “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”
    That same month, May of 2018, amid tense trade negotiations between China and the United States, China approved seven Ivanka trademarks, according to Alexander’s book, White House, Inc.

Alexander’s book also details how “after Ivanka met with the prime minister of Japan, his country approved three trademarks for her business, in less than one third of the time it had previously taken, according to an analysis of data from the World Intellectual Property Organization,” and that Canada registered three trademarks following Ivanka’s sit-down with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
    ......"

I agree that Hunter used his name, but the evidence of influence peddling is weak, but the evidence of influence peddling against Jared and Ivanka is much more egregious, particularly because of the magnitude. Hunter is accused of getting on the order of $20M, whereas Jared got 2,000M and Ivanka got 500M!

This is the kind of idiocy we are supposed to take seriously. So very stupid:

IMG_1027.jpeg

I like how you try to minimize it down to just lying about their opponent as opposed to putting a scheme in place that included fabricating the BS Steele Dossier, the Alfa Bank Hoax and the BS Yotaphones story.

And if all of that were true, it’s not Hillary lying about Trump…how?

The documentation from the Durham report is more important than a hypothetical question about what Obama shoulf have done. But I understand its easier to focus on an insignificant detail than for you to admit Hillary made it all up

Well..YOU brought up Brennan’s briefing, didn’t you?

It was well known that Trump did business in Russia and he hired some sketchy people on his campaign like Manafort. Is it bad or illegal for someone on a campaign to meet with a Russian, someone from China, Pakistan, etc?

If they are seeking assistance with the campaign, I think it is, yeah.

We know that Trump Tower meeting had Fusion GPS fingerprints all over it. The same Fusion GPS that was working for Hillary and created the BS Steele Dossier. Fusion GPS supplied the documents that Veselnitskaya brought to the meeting and Veselnitskaya met with Fusion GPS before and after the meeting. That sounds like a honeypot scheme to me.

Ok..again..if all of that were true…thst excuses Trumps campaign meeting with someone they believed was a lawyer for the Russian government offering dirt on Hillary…how?

I agree that Hunter used his name, but the evidence of influence peddling is weak, but the evidence of influence peddling against Jared and Ivanka is much more egregious, particularly because of the magnitude. Hunter is accused of getting on the order of $20M, whereas Jared got 2,000M and Ivanka got 500M!
    Here is a good read on Jared. The pie chart showing where all of the investments in his firm came from is great perspective.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom