How Right Wing Media is Lying About the Power Outages in TX (1 Viewer)

< Previous | Next >

MT15

Reaction score
This just illustrates why lawyers for Fox were able to successfully defend Tucker by claiming no reasonable person expects to get facts from him.

How are people fooled by this? The minute I saw the fake claim on social media that the “windmills are all frozen” I was skeptical. There are windmills all over the North. It just didn’t make sense.

OP
MT15

MT15

Reaction score
Crenshaw has a whole Twitter thread making excuses about what to blame for the crisis in TX. I enjoyed this retort to one of his gems.

View attachment 3857
Crenshaw makes himself sound like an idiot there. Imagine this statement: “phones are too big and heavy to become portable. They have to have wires and will never be able to be used outside of our homes.”

Yggdrasill

Reaction score
Crenshaw has a whole Twitter thread making excuses about what to blame for the crisis in TX. I enjoyed this retort to one of his gems.

View attachment 3857
I like how some Republicans think we can technology our way (yes, I just used technology as a verb) out of certain problems, but not others. He's right, you know. Battery technology has just made no progress in the last 50 years....

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***** at Yoko
Reaction score
Proud to say that i spent over a decade of my life living in Texas and never ONCE voted for a Republican... Also, i’m thrilled that TX seems to be overtaking FL as the laughing stock of the nation (deaths notwithstanding, not laughing at all about that.)

And finally, FRICK Ted Cruz, and frick anyone who has ever voted for him.

Maxp

Reaction score
Crenshaw makes himself sound like an idiot there. Imagine this statement: “phones are too big and heavy to become portable. They have to have wires and will never be able to be used outside of our homes.”
Crenshaw went from a possible next generation Republican many want to see into generic conservative parrot in no time. If only these giant electricity generating contraptions could some how power themselves to keep things warm...oh wait, they can.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom