/* */

Harry Reid is dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    That’s a heck of a reach there J. Reid’s dirty tactics started long before Mitt looked into occupying 1600 Pennsylvania (as mentioned), but you thought his lying about Romney’s taxes was okay because Romney is an accredited investor and using the tax code the way it was meant to be used. It’s an odd thing to get upset about what he is doing, when what he is doing is legal and ethical.

"accredited investor" using the tax code the way it was intended.

Yeah, I agree. The billionaires who own government have written the tax code to reward billionaires for having written the code. It's absolutely unethical, ought to be illegal and will be the main voting topic for me probably until I die.

People like Romney should NEVER pay less in taxes than I do. Ever.

Where do we go when someone (a politician) can make up a lie about an opponent, and it’s viewed as nothing?
    I'm not really a staunch defender of Reid. I think your argument is silly. You are even making my point bringing up Tonkin as well. You have all these other events proving just how far political parties have pushed to keep or attain power. Harry Reid lying about Romney's taxes is NOTHING. It's a drop in a toxic cesspool. Also, Romney lost because it's an uphill battle vs incumbent presidents, and Obama was one best campaigners in modern political history. Romney was also a uniquely bad candidate to run against Obama - ROMNEYCARE.
    so you tell me what pointing it out had to do with your post about a lie he told as an adult then?

You said “x was a low blow coming from a man born in a whore house” and you’re going to try to say you didn’t bring it up to try to make him look bad?

We’re not stupid, el.
    I don’t think people here are stupid, but to be offended about pointing out something that Reid himself constantly referenced is, well…stupid.

Last edited:
    I'm just saying sabotaging Mitt Romney's presidential campaign gave us Trump in 2016 and all the misguided, idiotic, divisive things and actions he's done and continued to do and is still likely to do. Trump couldve easily been avoided and a Romney presidency eliminates any potential chance of Trump being more then just a moronic, reality TV show host?
    Romney's loss, due to a lot of bullshirt character assassination attacks through MSM outlets like MSNBC, indirectly and unknowingly put us a dangerous course we're trying to sift through right now.
    Romney may have been a mediocre, poor, God-forbid halfway decent President in the end, who knows but I'd much rather his presidency then allow a buffoon like Trump a chance at the steering wheel. Thats my angle, smartass and their is no 13 degrees of seperation. If you can't understand it, you're incapable of having proactive conversations about sensitive socio-political issues.

Trump could have been avoided if Republicans weren't at least in large measure racist, xenophobic, anti-American fascists and it's likely the reason Romney lost was because he didn't play will with the abhorrent masses of rebel-flag flying, coal rolling, hillbillies who continue to lick the spit off Trump's $3500 loafers.

Reid didn't make it so.

"accredited investor" using the tax code the way it was intended.

Yeah, I agree. The billionaires who own government have written the tax code to reward billionaires for having written the code. It's absolutely unethical, ought to be illegal and will be the main voting topic for me probably until I die.

People like Romney should NEVER pay less in taxes than I do. Ever.
    It’s unethical to you (and Jdonk), but that just means that it’s unethical to you. That doesn’t make it unethical to everyone.

Last edited:
    When making up lies about a political opponent isn’t viewed as nothing, where do we go?

I don’t think people here are stupid, but to be offended about pointing out something that Reid himself used to gain political points is, well…stupid.

Says a man who voted for Trump.

It’s unethical to you (and Jdonk), but that’s just to you. That doesn’t make it unethical to anyone but you.

Yes, it does. Your gyrations don't make it any less ethical for the richest among us to pay the least.

Not only is it unethical, it's also un-Christian, but hey, I'm an atheist. What do I know?

Says a man who voted for Trump.
    I didn’t vote for Trump actually, but last week you did try spreading lies about Taysom Hill (not being vaccinated) in order to push an agenda, so let’s pump the breaks on what’s ethical and what’s not. ;)

Last edited:
    When making up lies about a political opponent isn’t viewed as nothing, where do we go?

I don’t think people here are stupid, but to be offended about pointing out something that Reid himself used to gain political points is, well…stupid.
    I’m not offended, just calling out your hypocrisy. It’s stupid to pretend you didn’t mean to slur the man by bringing up where he was born. Just have the courage to stand by what you said.

This whole topic isn’t really going very well is it?

I’m not offended, just calling out your hypocrisy. It’s stupid to pretend you didn’t mean to slur the man by bringing up where he was born. Just have the courage to stand by what you said.

This whole topic isn’t really going very well is it?
    Im sorry you took offense to me saying Harry Reid was raised in a whore house. Back in the 70s Harry would have told you that himself. Lol

BTW, I really was born in Mid City, how about you? #buildingbridgesinthemadaboutpoliticsboard

Good lord, you don’t get it. I’m not offended. I’m curious about your insistence that I am when I tell you I am not. I don’t like using where someone was born as a slur, and your denial that you did that is nonsensical.

I want the time I have spent in this car wreck of a thread back.

Good lord, you don’t get it. I’m not offended. I’m curious about your insistence that I am when I tell you I am not. I don’t like using where someone was born as a slur, and your denial that you did that is nonsensical.

I want the time I have spent in this car wreck of a thread back.
    I’m glad that you aren’t offended, but I am not sure why you are taking where he was raised as a slur? You shouldn’t view it as a slur, he wouldn’t have.

Last edited:
    If one more person in this thread talks about Harry Reid doing some kind of character assassination of Mitt Romney. I'm going to link the full 47% video.

Trump could have been avoided if Republicans weren't at least in large measure racist, xenophobic, anti-American fascists and it's likely the reason Romney lost was because he didn't play will with the abhorrent masses of rebel-flag flying, coal rolling, hillbillies who continue to lick the spit off Trump's $3500 loafers.

Reid didn't make it so.
    If Romney is president in 2016 and running for re-election instead of Obama ending his term-limited tenure as President, a desperate party looking for a savior to make sure Hillary doesn't get elected doesn't happen, so in a way, yeah Reid has a little bit of blame for making up lies and you defending him doing so because everyone else does worse things and so much more terrible....

The very fact that Romney didn't pay well with anti-American fascists Proud Boys, Oath Keepers is one big reason he was INFINITELY MORE DESIRABLE then Trump and why, stupid, our country would probably be in a much better shape then what it is now.

BTW, in terms of raising income taxes on the wealthiest in this country, go ahead, I'd be all for it, its just one thing to raise taxes on the wealthy and another thing that most of them won't find loopholes, tax havens or become tax exiles like many British millionaires, billionaires have since end of WWII. The UK has some of the highest income tax rates in the world and yet they wonder why so many of their best and brightest leave for Canada, USA, Caribbean, or Southeast Asia after they've become successful. The same process will happen here, pal. Unicorns don't shirt Skittles, remember and if a country's large tax base starts to dry up or get a little low, who do you think the overwhelming majority of the burden will fall on eventually?

If one more person in this thread talks about Harry Reid doing some kind of character assassination of Mitt Romney. I'm going to link the full 47% video.
    Yeah, that was a bigger blow to Mitt than what Harry said.

And if we are being real about Harry and his background, he didn’t change much as he aged. From being raised in … a house, to becoming a boxer, to politics. He was scrappy, and a survivor.

But enough about Mitt, Harry spent 46 years in politics, let’s talk about all the good he did while he was in office.

Last edited:
    And yet, that still makes him a far better person and human being compared to the fascist, Agent Orange nightmare divisive butt crevasse Trump is and will continue to be.
    It also means he'd still be a far better president and leader, overall,.frankly then who the fork we had leading this nation from 2017-2021.

We’re not stupid, el.

Let's pump the brakes a little

Reid didn't make it so.

Next time save yourself time typing and just say "everyone I don't like is a Nazi"

J, not sure if you heard but Harry did some character assassination against Mitt

Yeah, that was a bigger blow to Mitt than what Harry said.

And if we are being real about Harry and his background, he didn’t change much as he aged. From being raised in … a house, to becoming a boxer, to politics. He was scrappy, and a survivor.

But enough about Mitt, Harry spent 46 years in politics, let’s talk about all the good he did while he was in office.

He was big into UFO's, and was a big part of the current disclosure going on. He gets a lot of credit for Obama, but apparently he mentored/encouraged a lot of young DNP talent.

I didn’t vote for Trump actually, but last week you did try spreading lies about Taysom Hill (not being vaccinated) in order to push an agenda, so let’s pump the breaks on what’s ethical and what’s not. ;)

I did not and you're completely full of it. I posted what I posted and then explained it in detail.

And it's quite obvious what you meant about the whore house comment, as well.

Oh, and I don't believe you for one second about Trump.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom