Harry Reid is dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    If its done for malicious intent, and its not necessarily true, and it was done in the context of deliberately sinking a man's presidential ambitions and open the stage up for someone else like Trump who's a dangerous, vile, untrustworthy,.authoritian political novice who went on to divide(and continues to) this nation in a way not seen since Nixon's Watergate, then doesn't make you a choir boy, either. Reid's lie wasnt some mostly meaningless, common-day lie, and even left-leaning newspapers/websites like Salon called him a gosh darned liar and prominently unethical and misguided in his approach.

It all had the unintended effect of poking the angry bears, who wanted some retaliation and payback after Romney got character assassinated through the MSM and Democratic politicians in 2012 and if you're only have cursory knowledge of how nasty they can be, tell them to piss off and see how they respond. McConnell got back at Team Blue by deliberately holding up a SCOTUS nomination for Garland so he could see Obama lose out on getting his pick seated until the 2016 Presidential elections were over, and then it became a moot point.

This is a hard core amount of revisionist history. I brought this up to our resident billionaire, el caliente, underhanded political statements started way before Harry Reid. It's also an abused/abuser type argument. "You really shouldn't talk back to Ike like that if you didn't want him to hit you Tina." You can knock Harry Reid for plenty of things, but lying about Romney's taxes? That's where you guys go? LOL

We had presidential candidates work with terrorist, and foreign enemies to prolong wars to win the big office. You lied about taxes? How dare you escalate the division between parties? It's laughable. What I really hear is, how dare you fight back.

(Laughs in rich)

You poors are wild. JuSt BeCuZ iTs LeGaL dOnT mAkE iT eThIcAl.

I don’t need any history lessons today Denise Desuza. Maybe someone else could use the lesson, but not me.

"Poors?"

Denise?

Is this intelligent debate?

If its done for malicious intent, and its not necessarily true, and it was done in the context of deliberately sinking a man's presidential ambitions and open the stage up for someone else like Trump who's a dangerous, vile, untrustworthy,.authoritian political novice who went on to divide(and continues to) this nation in a way not seen since Nixon's Watergate, then doesn't make you a choir boy, either. Reid's lie wasnt some mostly meaningless, common-day lie, and even left-leaning newspapers/websites like Salon called him a gosh darned liar and prominently unethical and misguided in his approach.

It all had the unintended effect of poking the angry bears, who wanted some retaliation and payback after Romney got character assassinated through the MSM and Democratic politicians in 2012 and if you're only have cursory knowledge of how nasty they can be, tell them to piss off and see how they respond. McConnell got back at Team Blue by deliberately holding up a SCOTUS nomination for Garland so he could see Obama lose out on getting his pick seated until the 2016 Presidential elections were over, and then it became a moot point.

And potentially destroyed our nation and Democracy.

Are you equating or justifying it or just playing that 13 degrees of association thing you do?

This is a hard core amount of revisionist history. I brought this up to our resident billionaire, el caliente, underhanded political statements started way before Harry Reid. It's also an abused/abuser type argument. "You really shouldn't talk back to Ike like that if you didn't want him to hit you Tina." You can knock Harry Reid for plenty of things, but lying about Romney's taxes? That's where you guys go? LOL

We had presidential candidates work with terrorist, and foreign enemies to prolong wars to win the big office. You lied about taxes? How dare you escalate the division between parties? It's laughable. What I really hear is, how dare you fight back.
    I still say he full of shirt for what he did and your misguided for your staunch defense of Reid. Yeah, I'm sure the Kennedy family didnt work or have ties to the IRA/Sein Fein almost over a century where, no and what are the IRA or Provos? Those kinds of terrorists who bombed a Rememberance Day parade in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland 1987 filled with old, elderly WWII veterans, their wives and children and school-teachers? Tell me who's spouting revisionist history. LBJ lied about the real, true nature of the Gulf of Tonkin incidents and was able to successfully convince Congress to pass the War Powers Act to allow him the run the scale and response of our military actions in South Vietnam. One of the most polarizing, disastrous wars in American history.

As far as fighting back, Democrats can't go even halfway as dirty as GOP does politically. They don't have the stomach, tenacity, or frankly even the imagination and what we've seen and witnessed from Mitch McConnell over the past 10 years is evidence enough of that.

Did he have a choice as to where he was raised? I ask because you're talking about low blows in the same sentence in which you cast one of the lowest.

And, yes, they're both scum. Still, the fact that Romney and Trump and Musk and Bezos and the rest pay less in taxes as a percentage of their income than you and I is a preposterous travesty.
    True story, when he was making a name for himself in Nevada politics he mentioned his humble beginnings to anyone that would listen as it made him more of a working man hero (for whatever that’s worth). Over time he no longer had to use that card, so folks forgot about it.

You threw it out there as if the circumstances of his birth were reason to judge his character. It was pretty snobby and elitist, tbh.

And potentially destroyed our nation and Democracy.

Are you equating or justifying it or just playing that 13 degrees of association thing you do?
    I'm just saying sabotaging Mitt Romney's presidential campaign gave us Trump in 2016 and all the misguided, idiotic, divisive things and actions he's done and continued to do and is still likely to do. Trump couldve easily been avoided and a Romney presidency eliminates any potential chance of Trump being more then just a moronic, reality TV show host?
    Romney's loss, due to a lot of bullshirt character assassination attacks through MSM outlets like MSNBC, indirectly and unknowingly put us a dangerous course we're trying to sift through right now.
    Romney may have been a mediocre, poor, God-forbid halfway decent President in the end, who knows but I'd much rather his presidency then allow a buffoon like Trump a chance at the steering wheel. Thats my angle, smartass and their is no 13 degrees of seperation. If you can't understand it, you're incapable of having proactive conversations about sensitive socio-political issues.

You threw it out there as if the circumstances of his birth were reason to judge his character. It was pretty snobby and elitist, tbh.
    What’s wrong with being raised in a whore house? It’s how the guy was raised, why do people think that’s wrong? How snobby and elitist indeed. Not everyone can be born on St. Charles st.

How many men do you know that are named Denise?
    I haven’t asked all the Denise’s out there what pronoun they are going by, so let me get back to you on that one.

But yes, as was mentioned, his name is Denish.

It’s Dinesh. And you’re the one who used Reid’s beginnings as a slur. You said it was a low blow coming from a guy who was raised in a whore house. If you didn’t mean it as a slur, why bring it up at all?

That’s a heck of a reach there J. Reid’s dirty tactics started long before Mitt looked into occupying 1600 Pennsylvania (as mentioned), but you thought his lying about Romney’s taxes was okay because Romney is an accredited investor and using the tax code the way it was meant to be used. It’s an odd thing to get upset about what he is doing, when what he is doing is legal and ethical.

It’s Dinesh. And you’re the one who used Reid’s beginnings as a slur. You said it was a low blow coming from a guy who was raised in a whore house. If you didn’t mean it as a slur, why bring it up at all?
    Who said it was a slur? I was born in Mid City, some folks are born in the Lower 9th. People are born where they are born.

I still say he full of shirt for what he did and your misguided for your staunch defense of Reid. Yeah, I'm sure the Kennedy family didnt work or have ties to the IRA/Sein Fein almost over a century where, no and what are the IRA or Provos? Those kinds of terrorists who bombed a Rememberance Day parade in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland 1987 filled with old, elderly WWII veterans, their wives and children and school-teachers? Tell me who's spouting revisionist history. LBJ lied about the real, true nature of the Gulf of Tonkin incidents and was able to successfully convince Congress to pass the War Powers Act to allow him the run the scale and response of our military actions in South Vietnam. One of the most polarizing, disastrous wars in American history.

As far as fighting back, Democrats can't go even halfway as dirty as GOP does politically. They don't have the stomach, tenacity, or frankly even the imagination and what we've seen and witnessed from Mitch McConnell over the past 10 years is evidence enough of that.

I'm not really a staunch defender of Reid. I think your argument is silly. You are even making my point bringing up Tonkin as well. You have all these other events proving just how far political parties have pushed to keep or attain power. Harry Reid lying about Romney's taxes is NOTHING. It's a drop in a toxic cesspool. Also, Romney lost because it's an uphill battle vs incumbent presidents, and Obama was one best campaigners in modern political history. Romney was also a uniquely bad candidate to run against Obama - ROMNEYCARE.

Who said it was a slur? I was born in Mid City, some folks are born in the Lower 9th. People are born where they are born.
    so you tell me what pointing it out had to do with your post about a lie he told as an adult then?

You said “x was a low blow coming from a man born in a whore house” and you’re going to try to say you didn’t bring it up to try to make him look bad?

We’re not stupid, el.

Don't let MT15 clip your wings. I find you hilarious when you're shooting from the hip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom