/* */

Harris VP watch (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

coming from the supporter of the worst politician on coviid response in history.
    i think MAGAs forget in this day and age, people keep receipts.

and what is it with Trump and Co always attacking the Military folks? for the ones who harp on 'support the troops sure do attack a lot of them .
    but it just feeds the weird

And that means what?

Didn’t Biden run for president two or three times before 2020?
    Did he? Maybe on her next Presidential cycle she will win (Beto is still waiting to catch a W, and he is headed for election cycle 4).

Well we know for sure the election was rigged by the Biden campaign, Facebook, Twitter, the media, and 51 intelligence officials who all lied and covered for the Hunter laptop story.
    sure we know that. Just like we know Trump's natural skin color is orange.

i think MAGAs forget in this day and age, people keep receipts.

and what is it with Trump and Co always attacking the Military folks? for the ones who harp on 'support the troops sure do attack a lot of them .
    but it just feeds the weird
    Speaking of attacking the military - he’s got the political instincts of a wet noodle. This will not look good to anybody but the cult.

Did he? Maybe on her next Presidential cycle she will win (Beto is still waiting to catch a W, and he is headed for election cycle 4).
    You seem so sure she will lose - meaning that Trump will win. IMO, this speaks to your bubble online. From what I am seeing - only MAGA thinks Trump will win at this point in time.

Most people think the momentum has shifted in a very significant way since Biden dropped out. The polls are tracking the movement - and I don’t necessarily believe the numbers, but the trends are all showing the same thing. Her grassroots fundraising has significantly outpaced Trump’s, which is an indication of broad support from lots of people.

What makes you so sure she will lose?

You seem so sure she will lose - meaning that Trump will win. IMO, this speaks to your bubble online. From what I am seeing - only MAGA thinks Trump will win at this point in time.

Most people think the momentum has shifted in a very significant way since Biden dropped out. The polls are tracking the movement - and I don’t necessarily believe the numbers, but the trends are all showing the same thing. Her grassroots fundraising has significantly outpaced Trump’s, which is an indication of broad support from lots of people.

What makes you so sure she will lose?
    My online bubble includes (among other places) MAP, so I feel pretty confident that I have all corners of the politics globe covered.

I’m not saying she will lose, I’m just not sure that she will win. Who knows, maybe she will win. My confidence isn’t high, but anything can happen.

Also, I’m starting to feel about “grass roots” donations like I feel about polling. My confidence has dropped in its true value thanks to Thomas Crooks’ “grass root” donation to ACTBLUE. Apparently he donated but he didn’t vote Democrat. I wonder how many others out there are like that.

That said, does Trump have any “grass root” donations going his way?

Last edited:
    I don’t think that the Republican Party has a monopoly on sexists...
    Of course they don't. They only have a near monopoly. Seeing as you claim you don't like the Republican party any more than the Democratic party, I expect you won't deny or snarkily dismiss the fact that almost all of the sexist rhetoric and policies come from Trump and Republicans, not the Democrats.

Hillary mailed it in on her campaign. There was barely any energy. Also, it was a lesson learned for the democrats, don’t take Trump lightly.
    I am nervous about it too, because Democrats will eat their own and poor turnout will cost them. High turnout Presidential elections go for Democrats so if they can keep voters energized, it shouldn’t be a problem.
    And she was still leading up until Comey's last minute surprise.

...I am interested in seeing how things play out differently this go around.
    There aren't any real meaningful or useful comparisons to be made between 2016 election and 2024 election, just lazily superficial ones or partisan ones. There really isn't any "this go around" in the sense of similarities outside of Trump, and he has a completely different VP now.

Very few of the variables for 2024 or anywhere near the same as in 2016. They are two very different elections with a completely different candidate for the Democrats and Trump in a very different set of circumstances than he was in 2016. There's also 8 years of very significant background events that make the complex (not complicated) dynamics of 2024 very different from the complex dynamics of 2016.

What things do you wonder about that could lead to Trump to losing?

They don't take kindly to anyone who thinks outside of their bubble here.
    Since you're responding to a post directed toward me, I'll correct your mistake. I have no problem with someone thinking differently from me. No one here thinks even half the things I think. What I don't take kindly to is seeing someone pissing on my leg and then them trying to convince me it's just rain. I've always been very upfront, open and clear on that.

More honesty and respect for others from you would go a long way toward making this board a better experience for you. People don't have a problem with you disagreeing with them. People have a problem with how you go about disagreeing with them.

Last edited:
    ...win over Trump voters, or those who voted for Trump in 2016.
    2020 shows that Harris does not need to win over any previous Trump voters to win the election. They just have to get their voters out to vote. If Harris gets the same turnout of voters as Biden did in 2020, then Trump can't win. All indications are that there are a lot more Democratic voters motivated to go vote for Harris in this election than there was in 2024. The kicker is that all indications are that there are a lot more anti-Trump Republicans motivated to vote for Harris than there was who voted for Biden in 2020.

Harris-Walz are not the ones that have to try to make up ground. That's completely flipped on Trump in the last two weeks. Trump is the one that has to play catch up now. Unfortunately for Trump and fortunately for the rest of us, Trump's support has peaked and flat lined. Nobody who hasn't voted for Trump before is going to vote for him this time and he's lost a lot of the voters he had in 2016 and 2020 due to age and illness.

Like I said before, the Vance is weird narrative would easily be turned back on the Democrats especially considering who and what weird things the Democrats tell us are normal.
    If this board is any indication, less than 10% of the population is buying the bullshirt that Trump and his minions are shoveling. Trump and his minions can say whatever they want, but what they say doesn't matter if no one buys it.

A majority of Americans have fully bought into Trump and his minions being weird, they've even bought futures options and placed back orders. As to Harris and Walz being weird, only Trump's minions are buying it, but they buy everything that Trump shovels.

Fight like hell? Wow. Nobody else in politics has said that before.
    What makes Trump very different is he's the only president that ever told people to fight like hell, after asking security not to screen his supporters at his rally for weapons. When security refused, Trump had his rally organizers tell his supporters to stay outside of the secured perimeter so they could keep their weapons. Then he told his supporters to march to the Capitol Building and fight like hell, knowing full well that many of them had weapons.

Name any president that has ever done all of that and you might just have a valid point and leg to stand on.

This is unbelievable proof you have amassed. 😱😱😱

This playbook is so tired. As if y'all have any chance as swift boating Walz. 🤭🤭🤭
    Like I said in another thread. Trump and his minions don't have an original thought in their heads. All they know how to do is copypasta both online and in the real world. They don't know what to do about Harris and Trump, so they're just copying what they've seen said in the past. They can't pull off Dick Cheney's dirty trick, because there ain't a Dick Cheney level anywhere in their ranks.

Guys on Dick Cheney's level know never to throw in with this lot, because the idiots would just get them thrown in prison. You know, like what happens frequently to people who get in bed with Trump. I hope that Trump ends up being the weakened form of a wannabe dictator that helps to immunize us from the much more dangerous ones.

Last edited:
    This is someone that nobody likes for a woman that nobody wanted.
    That's certainly your opinion, but tens of millions of people who have given a record level of small donations to Harris campaign very much want Harris, and that was before she picked Walz. The record level of donations has kicked up to another level since the announcement of Walz. They are bringing in tens of millions of dollars after every rally. You may not want Harris, but most of America sure seems to want her a lot, like wanting her enough to give her money.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom