Harris VP watch (10 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

A bit delusional. She isn’t someone that nobody wants. If you cannot see that, then you are willfully being blind.
What did she poll in 2020? Say what you will about her last 4 years in anonymity, but when given the chance to vote for her, those in her party couldn’t even offer up a fart of a care.

it's so weird that MAGAs are attacking Walz over his service when their leader pretended to have bone spurs so he didn't have to list.. just weird..
It is weird. The man served, what’s there to attack?

It’s even weirder when those attacking him never served.

This stolen valor smear that Vance has brought up is going to blow up in his face. It’s a despicable lie, but we already know Vance has zero integrity anyway, but it will further alienate normal people and the only people who will believe it are the cult anyway.

I’m more saddened that there isn’t a viable 3rd option during a cycle like this.

Given the two options, I think we all are to a point. I mean this isn’t Obama vs Romney or even Clinton vs Bush. This is someone that nobody likes for a woman that nobody wanted.

There's never been a viable 3rd party candidate, at least not one that could actually win an election. Seems like a lot of wishful thinking.

That wasn't ever really the case, but even if you believe that it was you can't really say that with a straight face anymore. Just because you feel that way, it's not indicative of where America is at or heading. And just because something may have appeared to be so in the past, doesn't mean that it is today.

You really need to move beyond 2016 and 2020. 2024 is happening and you're stuck in the past.

There's never been a viable 3rd party candidate, at least not one that could actually win an election. Seems like a lot of wishful thinking.

That wasn't ever really the case, but even if you believe that it was you can't really say that with a straight face anymore. Just because you feel that way, it's not indicative of where America is at or heading. And just because something may have appeared to be so in the past, doesn't mean that it is today.

You really need to move beyond 2016 and 2020. 2024 is happening and you're stuck in the past.
I’m going to write in Drew Brees. Im in Texas so that vote won’t matter anyway, and I will have a clean conscience at the end of the day.

I’m going to write in Drew Brees. Im in Texas so that vote won’t matter anyway, and I will have a clean conscience at the end of the day.

I'm in Texas too. I'll vote for Harris/Walz and also have a clean conscience at the end of the day.

I hope you can at least find your way to voting for Allred over Cruz.

I'm in Texas too. I'll vote for Harris/Walz and also have a clean conscience at the end of the day.

I hope you can at least find your way to voting for Allred over Cruz.
Allred over Cruz all day. There is no doubt about that.

I work with Cruz’s neighbors and they all hate him. Apparently he is as bad a neighbor as he is a Congressman.

I’ve gone up against Heidi on a few foundations here in Houston, and she isn’t shy about sharing who she is married too. A real piece of work.

What did she poll in 2020? Say what you will about her last 4 years in anonymity, but when given the chance to vote for her, those in her party couldn’t even offer up a fart of a care.
Don’t you realize that after 4 years of being VP, more people do, in fact, want her?

Allred over Cruz all day. There is no doubt about that.

I work with Cruz’s neighbors and they all hate him. Apparently he is as bad a neighbor as he is a Congressman.

I’ve gone up against Heidi on a few foundations here in Houston, and she isn’t shy about sharing who she is married too. A real piece of work.

You would think she would be embarrassed to be married to him after Trump insulted her and Grandpa Munster rolled over onto his back like a good little puppy.

These smears against Walz have been debunked years ago. It’s dishonest and more importantly dishonorable to bring them up again, like SFL did here and Vance did on the campaign, and pretend they have merit. What is also so very telling about SFL is that he runs here and repeats the lies about Walz, and pretends he is anti-war when Walz worked in Congress to end the war and bring the soldiers home. But like most MAGA, SFL has only one allegiance, and it’s to Trump. Not to any ideals or philosophy, just a crazy, malignant narcissist.

(Emphasis mine)

“He was a great soldier,” Eustice told the Tribune. “When he chose to leave, he had every right to leave … The man did nothing wrong when he chose to leave the service; he didn’t break any rules.

In 2018, Al Bonnifield, who served under Walz in the Guard, told MPR News that Walz “talked with us for quite a while on that subject [of retiring]. He weighed that decision to run for Congress very heavy. He loved the military, he loved the Guard, he loved the soldiers he worked with.”

Walz told the outlet that “once you’re in, it’s hard to retire. Of my 40 years or 41 years, I had been in the military 24 of them. It was just what you did … So that transition period was just a challenge.

“I know that there are certainly folks that did far more than I did. I know that,” Walz added. “I willingly say that I got far more out of the military than they got out of me, from the GI Bill to leadership opportunities to everything else.”

Twenty-four years of service is nothing to sneeze at, and Vance is running alongside a known draft dodger who has repeatedly disparaged veterans and Gold Star families. If Vance wants to critique a man’s honor, he should start with his running mate."

And that means what?

Didn’t Biden run for president two or three times before 2020?

I'm still waiting on the response from SFL that Trump praised Walz personally on his response to the riots. theres no ifs ands or buts about it. there is no way to spin it. so at this point, I'm sure he'll ignore it. he's weird like that.

This one is going to be hard to defend for the Democrats. I think most voters won't like the people that allowed the riots to go on or try to help get the rioters get bailed out.

it had nothing to do with politicians It was local so as usual this is BS. But it was fu=ine when Trump did it and its fine when the GOP supports him doing it. but that's ok huh?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom