/* */

Harris VP watch (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

For those who claim these accusations aren't true about Walz military service here's a news story from 2018 that explains it in detail.

"As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit," said Tom Behrends, a retired command sergeant major who replaced Gov. Tim Walz on a deployment to Iraq.

When he was a congressman, you know, he bragged that he was a retired command sergeant major: "I'm the highest-ranking person ever in the House," and, you know, all this lie that he was telling the state of Minnesota came out after 2018. After this was exposed, they said, "Well, he can say that he served as a command sergeant major, but he can't say he's a retired one because he's not."

For those who claim these accusations aren't true about Walz military service here's a news story from 2018 that explains it in detail.

"As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit," said Tom Behrends, a retired command sergeant major who replaced Gov. Tim Walz on a deployment to Iraq.

When he was a congressman, you know, he bragged that he was a retired command sergeant major: "I'm the highest-ranking person ever in the House," and, you know, all this lie that he was telling the state of Minnesota came out after 2018. After this was exposed, they said, "Well, he can say that he served as a command sergeant major, but he can't say he's a retired one because he's not."

This was all brought up before - they are all smears. The MN National Guard says that he filed his retirement paperwork 2 months before the deployment order came through. He did achieve the rank, and the MN National Guard says he is entitled to say he achieved that rank.

You do realize these smears were all tried before and he was still elected - don’t you? Because they are just baseless sour grapes. Political spin. Lies.

Here is the exact timeline. So everyone can see that SFL is telling lies, once again.

that dude needs a manzzeirre ( or the "bro" ) but he needs some support there.

damn.

MAGA lying as usual. He must be a bitter old man, just like many other MAGA.

More details on Walz's military record. It hasn't been debunked. Anyone can look up these details

Then he retired to avoid deployment with troops trained by him. They went, he stayed.

They were extended for a total of 22 months.

He ran for Congress and included in his official bio that he retired at the rank of Command Sgt Major even after abandoning his unit and leaving that job to be done by someone else in a combat zone.

Seriously. You are going this route when Trump got out of the Vietnam War for bone spurs. I remember the same bull with Kerry who had 3 Purple Hearts.
    You can argue Walz’s policy or what he did as a congressman and governor but to complain he bailed on his unit is real low. You can’t just retire on a whim, it takes months. He was running for congress why would he stay in?

This reeks of the swift boat attack on Kerry. All these witnesses will come out and then conveniently disappeared afterwards when the damage was done.
    It won’t work - they tried it when he ran before. It didn’t work then either. The “witnesses” are 2 MAGA guys who didn’t even serve with him and they’re lying. They joined his unit after he retired, IIRC.

No-still blank. Not sure why I cannot see the content.

Replying to see if the link shows up - when I see this post it is blank.

VoteVets posted this image.

IMG_0299.jpeg

No-still blank. Not sure why I cannot see the content.

Basically what has already been reported. Just sharing it from them.

MAGA is desperate because they have no good ideas and they are running an awful ticket. All they have are smears. A growing number of people - including republicans - are tired of it.

This complaint is getting old as shirt.

You’re sad because your choices are Trump and a Democrat. Stop acting like there’s someone the democrats could put up you’d actually vote for.
    I’m more saddened that there isn’t a viable 3rd option during a cycle like this.

Given the two options, I think we all are to a point. I mean this isn’t Obama vs Romney or even Clinton vs Bush. This is someone that nobody likes for a woman that nobody wanted.

Last edited:
    I’m more saddened that there isn’t a viable 3rd option during a cycle like this.

Given the two options, I think we all are to a point. I mean this isn’t Obama vs Romney or even Clinton vs Bush. This is someone that nobody likes for a woman that nobody wanted.
    A bit delusional. She isn’t someone that nobody wants. If you cannot see that, then you are willfully being blind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom