Harris VP watch (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

And not a tenth of Hillary's, as I said. Kamala has no Benghazi. Kamala has no Bill Clinton.

The only thing the two candidates have in common is a vagina, and I've already conceded that yes, Republicans are too sexist to vote for her for that reason.
    I don’t think that the Republican Party has a monopoly on sexists, otherwise, we would have seen Hillary win in 2016, right?

I don’t think that the Republican Party has a monopoly on sexists, otherwise, we would have seen Hillary win in 2016, right?
    Hillary mailed it in on her campaign. There was barely any energy. Also, it was a lesson learned for the democrats, don’t take Trump lightly.
    I am nervous about it too, because Democrats will eat their own and poor turnout will cost them. High turnout Presidential elections go for Democrats so if they can keep voters energized, it shouldn’t be a problem.

It means, I wonder if people are getting complacent and just assuming that certain groups will get out and vote for Harris just because she isn’t Trump (like what was assumed when Hillary ran).

im still trying to figure out why you care?

if you arent voting in support of Harris/Walz, yet are concerned about Trump gaining office, are YOU hoping ( and worried ) that certain groups WONT show up to vote, hence your incessant questioning on this very specific topic?

im still trying to figure out why you care?

if you arent voting in support of Harris/Walz, yet are concerned about Trump gaining office, are YOU hoping ( and worried ) that certain groups WONT show up to vote, hence your incessant questioning on this very specific topic?
    One doesn’t have to be a Falcons fan to wonder how their new system will be any different from the system that Arthur Smith ran.

I’ve said that I’m not voting for either party, but I am interested in seeing how things play out differently this go around.

So the MAGA morons are doubling down on the misogyny to go along with their racism and sexism by berating Walz for...........

Wait for it.............

for advocating for free Tampons in public schools?

I can understand that the southern strategy by way of insulting women, blacks, and other historically-oppressed minorities plays to the base, and RAGING AGAINST THE WOKE PEOPLE, but considering how a younger candidate who happens to be a woman of color has galvanized Democratic voters, esp. young people and women, this kind of rhetoric will eventually have diminishing returns--and in fact, may backfire.

I guess we're going to be subjected to the culture wars in lieu of discussion of substantive policy?
    You left out the little detail that the Walz also wanted tampons in boys bathrooms. I'm sure people in the Midwest that the media is telling us Walz will attract will love that.

It's funny that you complain about policy not being discussed when the main attacks on Vance from Democrats is about cat lady's, couches, mountain dew, weird, etc.

Also, Harris still hasn't sat down for an interview since the Democrat coup and she hasn't been asked a single question by the media.

They are hiding her positions for a reason.

Like I said, I would have gone for Kelly, but that’s just me.

Luckily they didn't pick the best choice with Shapiro and the importance of Pennsylvania. It's also been reported that Harris though Shapiro would upstate Harris which sounds accurate since Harris isn't smart.

The issue was the delegates were already pledged to Biden, and the only candidate most of them had meet was Kamala. From a pratical standpoint, a open convention was most likely delaying the inevitable. Kamala would have been the massive favorite.

It also didn't help that Ohio Republicans tried to throw a wrench into everthing and have a insanely earlier nomination deadline.
    After the Democrats coup against Biden, Harris was the only option.

This one is going to be hard to defend for the Democrats. I think most voters won't like the people that allowed the riots to go on or try to help get the rioters get bailed out.

Walz biggest job now (as he seems to be the most authentic person on either ticket) is getting the party message across in a way that will win over Trump voters, or those who voted for Trump in 2016. I think that is what he is already trying to do (change the message to win over those voters rather than disregard them).

One doesn’t have to be a Falcons fan to wonder how their new system will be any different from the system that Arthur Smith ran.

I’ve said that I’m not voting for either party, but I am interested in seeing how things play out differently this go around.

We'll find out in November, but right now Harris is trending much more on Obama's path than Hillary's path.

Everything you're saying about electing a woman is the same thing people said about electing a black man president. It's the same argument that is always going to come up when something hasn't been done before. It's an argument based partly out of racism/misogyny (usually for those that oppose the candidate) and partly out fear (for those that support the candidate). The truth is none of us knows until it happens, but just because it didn't happen for Hillary doesn't mean it won't happen for Harris.

The reason that I say that Harris is trending more on Obama's path is because there is a real youthful energy behind her and there is a lot more hope and dynamism to her campaign so far. She's gotten off to the the best start possible, and that has a lot to do with the decisions they've made so far and the way she has attacked the campaign out of the box. The only question to me is whether she can keep that going into November. All signs are pointing up so far.

Last edited:
    Like I said before, the Vance is weird narrative would easily be turned back on the Democrats especially considering who and what weird things the Democrats tell us are normal.

You left out the little detail that the Walz also wanted tampons in boys bathrooms. I'm sure people in the Midwest that the media is telling us Walz will attract will love that.

It's funny that you complain about policy not being discussed when the main attacks on Vance from Democrats is about cat lady's, couches, mountain dew, weird, etc.

Also, Harris still hasn't sat down for an interview since the Democrat coup and she hasn't been asked a single question by the media.

They are hiding her positions for a reason.

Luckily they didn't pick the best choice with Shapiro and the importance of Pennsylvania. It's also been reported that Harris though Shapiro would upstate Harris which sounds accurate since Harris isn't smart.

After the Democrats coup against Biden, Harris was the only option.

This one is going to be hard to defend for the Democrats. I think most voters won't like the people that allowed the riots to go on or try to help get the rioters get bailed out.

They don't take kindly to anyone who thinks outside of their bubble here.

Spamming the boards this fine Wednesday morning, huh. Must have gotten your marching orders.

The same people going attack dog on this soon forget the guy they’re voting for allowed rioters to vandalize our nation’s capitol and brutally beat police officers.

Seems misguided.

The same people going attack dog on this soon forget the guy they’re voting for allowed rioters to vandalize our nation’s capitol and brutally beat police officers.

Seems misguided.
    Yeah its not like Trump told them to protest peacefully and to respect law and order right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom