Harris VP watch (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I don’t think that the Republican Party has a monopoly on sexists, otherwise, we would have seen Hillary win in 2016, right?
I would wager there’s a significant difference between the 2 parties. Also, as has been said many times now, Clinton had other baggage that made her less popular.

One doesn’t have to be a Falcons fan to wonder how their new system will be any different from the system that Arthur Smith ran.

I’ve said that I’m not voting for either party, but I am interested in seeing how things play out differently this go around.
I don’t think you are as neutral as you claim to everyone. I think you would be okay with a Trump win, but disappointed with a Harris win. JMO.

And yet not a word from you when Harris supporters were doing the same thing after Walz was announced.

1000005833.gif
Nobody spammed the board with lies and disinformation. That’s just you.

Yeah its not like Trump told them to protest peacefully and to respect law and order right?

If he had said that before the riots and at the end of his early J6 speech instead of, "fight like hell or you're not going to have a country anymore", you might have a point. But this was hours later at 4:17. The riots had been going on for hours when he finally asked for peace. He even spurred them on with tweets blaming Pence in the middle of the riots. It's ridiculous and disingenuous to claim this well-after-the-fact video was Trump asking for peaceful protest.

If he had said that before the riots and at the end of his early J6 speech instead of, "fight like hell or you're not going to have a country anymore", you might have a point. But this was hours later at 4:17. The riots had been going on for hours when he finally asked for peace. He even spurred them on with tweets blaming Pence in the middle of the riots. It's ridiculous and disingenuous to claim this well-after-the-fact video was Trump asking for peaceful protest.
Of course it is. SFL just gets his talking points and tilts at windmills defending the indefensible.

I don’t think you are as neutral as you claim to everyone. I think you would be okay with a Trump win, but disappointed with a Harris win. JMO.
I’m saddened that these are our two options, so I’m going to be disappointed regardless.

Why are you posing this as a hypocritical when we know what actually happened. Nobody jumped at the chance. Partly because nobody else would be able to mount as effective of a campaign in such a short time, partly because Biden endorsed her and partly because Democratic enthusiasm coalesced behind Harris so quickly. And also because she's been able to keep that enthusiasm going. It all came together for her.

Because he is clearly trolling.....

I’m saddened that these are our two options, so I’m going to be disappointed regardless.
Nice dodge. I’m just getting the definite sense you wouldn’t be equally disappointed. Of course you don’t have to say so, it’s just my opinion based on what you say in your posts and who you choose to amplify by quoting them.

Since the board got slammed with a bunch of weird, fake R talking points about Walz, I will clarify some of them. Walz didn’t let Minneapolis burn, he did call out the National Guard. From an interview with the Mayor of Minneapolis:

“Melvin Carter: We asked the Governor (Walz) to mobilize the National Guard right away, he began right away, I think all of wish that that could have been a magical process that could have magically materialized in an instant, but those types of things just take time. By contrast, Donald Trump was the President at that point in time and let me tell you...we hear from the Biden/Harris administration all the time. We'd had large snowfalls and they've called and said "hey Mayor, just checking in, is there anything that you need?"

By contrast...through all of that, through the Covid pandemic, through all of the aftermath of the murder of George Floyd, we never once heard from the Trump administration.

Melvin Carter: Maybe I misspoke, we did hear from the President (Trump), we heard from him on the news, talking about shooting protestors, and talking all kinds of nonsense that only escalated tensions. We didn't hear anything from him to say how can we help, how can support, how can the federal government be a partner to you.

On the National Guard: Yes, there is a delay, it takes time from telling I think 7000 folks "we need you to show up" and the time they are able to show up and materialize and mobilize.”

Nice dodge. I’m just getting the definite sense you wouldn’t be equally disappointed. Of course you don’t have to say so, it’s just my opinion based on what you say in your posts and who you choose to amplify by quoting them.
No, I would be equally disappointed. I’m turned off by Trump. From his speech to his actions, I’m not a fan, and would have preferred that the Republicans chosen a different voice. For that reason I am out.

your interest is shallow at best and at this point in the game, if you cant figure out how each candidate will affect you personally, i cant help ya.

best of luck on your quest for answers to your question.
Cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom