Harris - Trump Debate (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    I'm sure polls won't change no matter what happens but I am hoping that Kamala absolutely destroys Trump with a healthy helping of petty bait designed to make him lose his mind and goad him into saying something unfortunate

I've said this before but I hope there is some fact checking thins time and Trump isn't allowed to rant about after birth abortions, immigrants eating cats, and lunchtime sex change operations for 3rd graders

The biggest counterpoint to this is exposure. Plenty of people STILL have no idea who she really is, and 50+million viewer debates is a great introduction.

Also, the only way Trump does better next time is if he can rise above and let the personal insults roll off.
    Problem is in the debate she has to go on the defensive. Lots of interviews. Get some prime time ones. Do 60 minutes.

The latest weirdo nonsense from MAGA is that the woman moderator, Davis, and Harris belonged to the same national sorority in college. lol

So, Harris stayed at HU for 13yrs!!!!!! Man, their stupidity knows no limit! When Davis was in school in VA, Harris was a Prosecutor in Alameda, CA. They should just stick with the super-secret earing fantasy.

So, Harris stayed at HU for 13yrs!!!!!! Man, their stupidity knows no limit! When Davis was in school in VA, Harris was a Prosecutor in Alameda, CA. They should just stick with the super-secret earing fantasy.
    It wasn’t even the same college, just the same sorority at different colleges. They’ve got nothing.

……On Tuesday evening, Trump criticized Harris’s clean energy approaches like reducing fracking and fossil fuel emissions. He claimed those policies do not work and cited Germany as an example.

“You believe in things like we’re not going to frack, we’re not going to take fossil fuel, we’re not going to do things that are going to make this country strong whether you like it or not,” Trump said.

“Germany tried that and within one year they were back to building normal energy plants. We’re not ready for it. We can’t sacrifice our country for the sake of bad vision,” Trump added.…..

Whoever thought pushing the eating cat thing was a good idea should be fired

IMG_8909.jpeg

IMG_8910.jpeg

Last edited:
    Marianne Williamson has denied backing Donald Trump’s claim that Haitian immigrants in Ohio are eating people’s pets, after saying the unverified reports should not be dismissed out of hand and that “voodoo is real.”

This week, Trump, JD Vance and other right-wingers have promoted the unfounded conspiracy theory that Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio are eating residents’ cats and dogs.

The theory – which city officials have said there is no evidence for – was even discussed on the debate stage as Trump faced off against Kamala Harris. Debate moderator David Muir pointed out the claim was unfounded, but Trump doubled down.

Former Democratic presidential candidate and self-help author Williamson responded to the uproar by writing on X: “Continuing to dump on Trump because of the ‘eating cats’ issue will create blowback on Nov. 5.

“Haitian voodoo is in fact real, and to dismiss the story out-of-hand rather than listen to the citizens of Springfield. Ohio confirms in the minds of many voters the stereotype of Democrats as smug elite jerks who think they’re too smart to listen to anyone outside their own silo.”…..

I’m surprised “they are performing gender reassignment surgery to illegal aliens in prison” isn’t getting more traction. Imagine saying that and then no one talking about it because it wasn’t the dumbest thing you said that night.
    Over time I have found out that you're fun.

Check this out, I bet you'll like this:

Oh, and on the Haitians are walking off with geese from the local ponds - I will only entertain that thought if I see a video of a MAGA walking up to a Canada goose and snatching it up and walking off with it.

Over time I have found out that you're fun.

Check this out, I bet you'll like this:

Hard not to like the music from the best Robin Hood movie ever. With the exception of Men In Tights obviously.

Edit: And the animated one.

Last edited:
    Problem is in the debate she has to go on the defensive. Lots of interviews. Get some prime time ones. Do 60 minutes.

I should backup. Her side has already said they want a second debate. I was giving what I thought the reasoning was behind that decision. BEFORE the debate, polling showed a huge swath of the voting public still sees her as largely unknown.

I should backup. Her side has already said they want a second debate. I was giving what I thought the reasoning was behind that decision. BEFORE the debate, polling showed a huge swath of the voting public still sees her as largely unknown.
    I was watching a few pundits this morning and the positive for a second debate is Americans forget and the first debate was pretty early. A second debate at the end of September would help refresh peoples memories.

Oh, and on the Haitians are walking off with geese from the local ponds - I will only entertain that thought if I see a video of a MAGA walking up to a Canada goose and snatching it up and walking off with it.
    Some Post Debate Outcomes:
    ‘That moment when Trump told Harris he was ‘talking now’ reminded a lot of us of what it’s still like to be a woman in the world.’

Hate monger and racist bomb thrower Trump and his Mini-Me Junior Varsity Vance has pivoted from attacking illegal aliens, to attacking Citizen immigrant Haitians, based on what equates to a conspiracy theory. Springfield gets a bomb threat because of it.

I was watching a few pundits this morning and the positive for a second debate is Americans forget and the first debate was pretty early. A second debate at the end of September would help refresh peoples memories.

It doesn't matter. Trump has already said he's not doing a 2nd debate. No way he wants to be in that environment again with Harris.

From Harris's side, it's a toss up whether it would be good or bad. I kind of favor the belief that once you hit a grand slam, you just walk it off. Which she basically accomplished in that first debate. Harris has exceeded every critical benchmark that the media and the right wing have put out there and doubted her on. I think it would help her to do maybe another interview and maybe a couple of town halls in battle ground states, but I don't think another debate would really help her. Once she does another debate it's going to be compared to the first debate. And if it isn't as dominating a performance, the news cycle will push that she failed in her second debate. So chances of it helping her are slim.

I think all she really needs to do is continue the momentum forward and not have any major missteps. Which at this point you have to believe she's eminently capable of doing.

I think the only way Trump does a debate is if it is hosted by Fox, OAN, or Newsmax and the rules are favorable to Trump.....and I don't think that is going to happen....he will still get destroyed.....and they all know it....

This is eye-opening. If the media can gang up on Biden, they should be doing more reporting of this.

That clip indicates that Trump was lucid in 2016. I don't remember him being that lucid, but I also don't remember him being as wacky as he is now with the weave. The sharks, electrocution from non-existent electric boats, eating pets, and everything being extreme. I would love to see more of that type of comparison.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom