Harris - Trump Debate (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    I'm sure polls won't change no matter what happens but I am hoping that Kamala absolutely destroys Trump with a healthy helping of petty bait designed to make him lose his mind and goad him into saying something unfortunate

I've said this before but I hope there is some fact checking thins time and Trump isn't allowed to rant about after birth abortions, immigrants eating cats, and lunchtime sex change operations for 3rd graders

Karl Rove, the Republican political consultant and deputy chief of staff in the George W Bushadministration, has pulled no punches in an op-ed saying that Donald Trump’s debate against Kamala Harris was a “train wreck” for him.

Calling Trump’s debate performance“catastrophic”, he goes as far as to say that he was “crushed by a woman he previously dismissed as ‘dumb as a rock’.”

Writing in The Wall Street Journal, Rove says the former president’s performance was “far worse than anything Team Trump could have imagined” and Trump was “visibly rattled” as Harris “launched rocket after rocket at him.”……

It's extremely hard to understand conseratives beyond some battered wife type of deal. One of the overarching themes brought up by Kamala Harris in that debate was Trump does not care about the common man. Trump never defended himself on that point. Who votes for someone like that?

I feel like that’s a BIG point of attack for the Democrats, and should be talked about more

Trump is always talking about himself. When was the last time he consistently has talked about or shown care toward the average American in the middle class?

He can’t. He’s not wired that way. He built his legacy from screwing over people he views as beneath him in class, status, race, gender, physical ability, etc

He can’t level with the common man or woman because he despises them at different levels. That’s just the way he was raised and has lived his life.

I feel like that’s a BIG point of attack for the Democrats, and should be talked about more

Trump is always talking about himself. When was the last time he consistently has talked about or shown care toward the average American in the middle class?

He can’t. He’s not wired that way. He built his legacy from screwing over people he views as beneath him in class, status, race, gender, physical ability, etc

He can’t level with the common man or woman because he despises them at different levels. That’s just the way he was raised and has lived his life.
    Weird, I didn't say that. Lol.

Sure there’s value. That’s not my argument. I’m saying that a lot of misinformed people take loud and aggressive to mean strong leader. It’s just a cultural thing.

I guess my contention is that I really, really want to believe that most folks in this country (and most is....broad) don't fall for that immature bully BS......I know that most women in this country are motivated by one very critical issue....and I've always suspected that they will be a huge part of preventing another Trump WH.....
    So says you.

Yup, also your ridiculous positions....

I wandered over to Tigerdroppings for the heck of it.

Geez, that place needs some emotional air freshener.

Or some serious disinfectant.
    I can only go there when I am super tired and most of my brain has shut off.
    We're going to have to create a support group lol.
    That forum is like... take SFL and then multiply him by 100 people.
    And then let the forum go un-moderated, so it spins more and more into some bizarro world (with occasional battles of pro-trump vs DeSantis supporters)

I’m surprised “they are performing gender reassignment surgery to illegal aliens in prison” isn’t getting more traction. Imagine saying that and then no one talking about it because it wasn’t the dumbest thing you said that night.
    I'm not sure if that would be in the Top Ten of the dumbest shirt he said that night.

Now it seems half of MAGA are desperate to prove that Haitians eat pets.

That’s not weird at all.

Also.,

Trump posted on truth social that he won't debate Harris again. Didn't see the actual post, just reports on it.

Really weak.

I hope Harris really pushes for another debate. I think America deserves it. Hopefully a town hall.

And if not, at least she can poke him for being a wuss.

Trump posted on truth social that he won't debate Harris again. Didn't see the actual post, just reports on it.

Really weak.

I hope Harris really pushes for another debate. I think America deserves it. Hopefully a town hall.

And if not, at least she can poke him for being a wuss.
    Of course, he says that because he won so convincingly he doesn’t need to debate her again, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom