Harris - Trump Debate (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    I'm sure polls won't change no matter what happens but I am hoping that Kamala absolutely destroys Trump with a healthy helping of petty bait designed to make him lose his mind and goad him into saying something unfortunate

I've said this before but I hope there is some fact checking thins time and Trump isn't allowed to rant about after birth abortions, immigrants eating cats, and lunchtime sex change operations for 3rd graders

I think this has been a strength of Harris’. She has shown some real pragmatism in her stances, a willingness to work with everyone to solve problems. Nobody ever gets everything they want and the inability to compromise has cost us real progress at times. Of course some will call her out for compromising - but it’s necessary for actually governing a nation as diverse as ours.
    That's absolutely her and Walz's foundational value. I wasn't exaggerating when I said Harris and Walz's message that no one has to fail for anyone to succeed is what I've been waiting since 1981 to hear from a presidential ticket.

The reason American society is such an emotional and psychological mess is because no one at the top of American society has openly challenged the toxic, zero-sum game zeitgeist that permeates every aspect of our society, especially our economic values and policies.

I thought the same

until i listened again....he said " i read stories that she was black ( pause or comma ) that she put out...and....ill say that ( directly referring to the "she put out" statement )

it was absolutely meant but as @Lapaz mentioned, he is so gifted at double-speak, it leaves room.

He attempted to display his double-speak when confronted with "election loss" and tried so hard to say it was "sarcastic" when there was no sarcasm in any of his comments recently about losing 2020.
    I think people credit Trump with being a master at double speak, when he's just really not good at staying focused. He speaks in stream of consciousness. I think he was just babbling and losing focus. The way he said put out sounded more like he was talking about her putting out a message, not putting out sexually.

Trump is blunt and obvious when he's insulting a woman about her sexuality. If he was thinking about Harris putting out sexually, then I think he would have been very obvious that's what he meant, based on his past behavior. I didn't hear any sleaze in his tone and he oozes sleaze when demeaning women sexually.

I think people credit Trump with being a master at double speak, when he's just really not good at staying focused. He speaks in stream of consciousness. I think he was just babbling and losing focus. The way he said put out sounded more like he was talking about her putting out a message, not putting out sexually.

Trump is blunt and obvious when he's insulting a woman about her sexuality. If he was thinking about Harris putting out sexually, then I think he would have been very obvious that's what he meant, based on his past behavior. I didn't hear any sleaze in his tone and he oozes sleaze when demeaning women sexually.

i think the "ill say that" was the moment he, in his stream of consciousness, validated the "she puts out" comment.

He immediately returned to his regular babble, but that was the moment he realized he needed to "codify" his words.

IMO, the reason there was no sleaze was because he was so incensed and hyper-focused on hitting back, his emotional rage had taken over and he was not in control. Had he been calm and collected, i think you absolutely would have witnessed the sleazy Trump.

i think the "ill say that" was the moment he, in his stream of consciousness, validated the "she puts out" comment.

He immediately returned to his regular babble, but that was the moment he realized he needed to "codify" his words.

IMO, the reason there was no sleaze was because he was so incensed and hyper-focused on hitting back, his emotional rage had taken over and he was not in control. Had he been calm and collected, i think you absolutely would have witnessed the sleazy Trump.
    It could be. I honestly think he doesn't even know what he means or is thinking when he starts rambling like that. When he's rambling like that, I think his whole brain is focused on projecting an image rather than an idea, so his brain almost completely focuses on how he's saying, rather than what he's saying.

Even if in that moment Trump wasn't being a dick about Harris sexual past, he's been a dick about it before and he will again.

BugsKamalaTrumpBullCaptioned.jpg

Russian asset says what? Lol

Last night I saw that exact tweet by Poso on 🐯 :poop:

Did anyone catch Trump's words during his "when she was black" speech??

I did, but initially thought when he said it, he meant "when her camp issued "...

After listening again, it was not. He was speaking to her sexual encounters 40 years ago

This man is a pig.

I did, and it was revolting. He also called her stupid and weak during the debate.

Did anyone catch Trump's words during his "when she was black" speech??

I did, but initially thought when he said it, he meant "when her camp issued "...

After listening again, it was not. He was speaking to her sexual encounters 40 years ago

This man is a pig.

He should have just ended with what he started with. "I really don't care". Everything else was worse.

If he could articulate a point, he could have spun an idea of using her mixed race politically...i.e. suggesting that maybe she saw her black half as a liability early in her career, so she didn't highlight it. That's probably the point he wishes he could articulate.

I'm not saying I agree with it. But as someone who is a mix myself, I won't lie... sometimes you have to play the game to get ahead in this world.

Been waiting to see Sarah’s focus group. Seems to confirm what we all saw.

Lol. I was thinking the same thing. Why did she specifically bring Wharton into her response? Just in case anyone isn't aware, one of his professor there according to his colleague said, "Donald Trump was the dumbest gosh darned student I ever had!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom